Status: Updating

I'd Give You My Heart and I'd Let You Just Hold It

Trailing Eyes

I woke up feeling like death: my head felt like it was going to explode and my body ached with every move. I pulled the covers from over my head and the first thing a saw was the sun spilling over the horizon, a mixture of red,oranges and yellows. I looked at the alarm clock it was just past 6 in the morning, I decided that Jordon wouldn't be here for I while so I brushed my teeth then got into my navy blue and white striped bikini. Finally I put up my hair in a bun then walked downstairs to go into the pool, as I opened the sliding glass door I immediately felt the heat beat down on my skin. While sitting down on the deck chair to sun bathe I though about what my dad would be doing but this didn't help me relax if anything it make me worse. I stood up and walked to the edge of the deep end paused for a second then I dived in, I must of done a dozen of laps then got bored so I grabbed a float off the side and lay on it. I began to feel tired in the morning heat and before I knew it my eyes were drifting shut.

~ dream ~

I was running but I wasn't sure what I was running from but all that I knew was if I didn't run something back would happen. I looked up ahead an saw someone standing there waiting for me, I sprinted as fast as I could. As I got closer I realised it was my dad and began to run faster but each step seemed to go nowhere like I was on a treadmill forever running. Melissa came up to my dad and wrapped her arms around his neck, she had something in her hand I think its a knife. She raised it to my dads throat and I tried to scream and tell him but nothing would come out. In one swift move my dads collapsed from the floor and blood began puddling at Melissa's feet. Before I knew it I was falling through blackness, I looked up and saw Melissa at top of the tunnel waving. She was beginning to get smaller and smaller as I was beginning to fall faster. I braced myself for the impact of the floor but it never seemed to end, I was falling forever it seemed.

~ Dream End ~

I felt myself falling but it wasn't the same as last time. I opened my eyes to see water all around me. Panicking I swam up but it felt like the pool was deeper then it was. By the time I surfaced the water I heard laughing so I looked behind me to see Jordan clutching his sides in hysterics.

"You should of seen your face" He said as I climbed out of the pool.

"You're a dick you know? I could of drowned" I told him while towel drying my hair.

"Yes.. but you didn't. Anyways show me to my bedroom wench"

I playfully slapped his arm and began showing him each room on the bottom floor until he noticed something.

"Why is the door in the kitchen and the door on the other side a different door?" He said while walking up the stairs.

"I don't know. Okay the bedroom right at the end is mine you can never ever go in there, the one next to it is a spare room and finally the one opposite dads is yours. The other two rooms is your bathroom and a study." I said as we awkwardly stood in the hallway. "I'm going in the shower do whatever you want"

I stepped into the shower and felt the warm water beating down on my skin I washed my hair and stood in there for a while until I heard banging downstairs. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself and when was walking down the stair when I heard talking. I followed the sound of the voices until I saw Jordon and George crouched down messing around with the lock for the door in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" As soon as I asked that they both turned and looked at me. Jordon just carried on with the task at hand where as George continued looking at me, I felt his eyes trailing on my body and I felt myself turn red. He must of noticed because when I looked back he had a sly smile creeping across his face. Jordon must of noticed too because he nudged George causing him to fall.

"Well were trying to get this door handle off because why would someone put two doors if there's nothing in between them and we're bored as fuck" He said.

I told them I would be right back and began walking back to the stairs but with the hallway floor wet from walking across it I slipped and fell on by back letting out a small cry.

"SYDNEY!" Jordon shouted moments before being at my side.

"Are you okay?" He asked helping me stand up.

"Yeah I just slipped its okay" I said while giggling at his reaction.

He pulled me into a tight hug getting a little wet in the process and walked back to help George with the door. When I walked into my room I began searching for my phone. I found a small dint in the wall opposite my bed where it must of hit. After searching a little longer I found it behind the sofa, the screen had a diagonal crack in the corner but that was it. I turned it on and had 3 miss calls off Jordon and 2 off Luke I text Luke saying 'We are over.' and got dressed. Roughly 10 minutes later I was walking down stairs in some pajama pants and a plain pink tank top.

"How long until you get the handle off?" I asked but as soon as the words fell from my lips the handle fell off. Jordon opened the door and there was a small gap between the two doors. We all peered in to find there was a stair case going down. In turn we all looked at each other to ask who was going down first. I pushed past them and began walking down the stairs, I turned the flashlight app on my phone on as their was no light switch at the top. The stairs seemed to go on forever but I eventually felt the cold concrete at my feet. The flashlight wasn't very bright so you couldn't see anything more then a foot away. I felt around the wall for a switch and after a while found it. One by one each light bulb came on until the whole bottom floor was light up. I heard Jordon and George come up behind me each of them looking around the room.

"Holy fuck" We all said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sure who Sydney will fall for in this story, any suggestions?

Thanks for reading:)