Status: Updating

I'd Give You My Heart and I'd Let You Just Hold It

On Three

From the floor to the roof was crates upon crates of alcohol: vodka to wine and cider to whiskey. There seemed to be every alcoholic drink possible, some of the crates look brand new were as the ones at the back looked like they had been down here for years. I don't think the boys noticed but there was a door right at the back of the room but it was blocked by a few crates. I looked at them to find them both glaring at the boxes practically drooling.
"Who do you think owns all this?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I'm not sure but its ours now" Jordon said earning a hi 5 from George.

"Oh yeah? And what the fuck do you plan on doing with it?" I said while sitting on one of the crates.

"Have a party and drink it." With that he disappeared up the stairs leaving me and George alone. He awkwardly walked up the to crate next to me and sat on it.

"So who are you inviting to the party?" He asked sounding like a 5 year old.

"George lets be serious, I've been in Cali no more then a few days the only people I know are you and Jordon." I said feeling kind of nervous that I would only know two people at the party.

Jordon then came downstairs and he immediately noticed something was up and walked up to me placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Whats up you look sad?" He said while turning a crowbar around in his other hand.

"Trust me its nothing just concerned about the party." Jordon must of knew what I was hinting at because he just laughed and started opening a crate.

"Sydney you're my sister I'm not going to leave you with random people. We are in LA now you know. Its a little different from England" He said shaking his head a little.

After we opened couple dozen crates each with around 40 bottles in we decided that it would be enough. Jordon and George called everyone they knew then carried every bottle to the kitchen placing them on every surface except the floor and we still had enough bottles to fill the dining room table and some left over. We locked away all the statues and glass ornaments, pushed everything against the wall so there would be more room for people to dance. George had a friend that was a DJ so we helped him set up his equipment on the deck far away from the pool and placed speakers around the bottom floor so people could still hear the music.

"Okay heres the rules: No drugs and no sex." Jordon told me just as the door went.

"Yeah yeah calm down dad. Right I'm getting dressed." I said shaking my head a little.

I started to walk up the stairs not wanting to see the first people here as I knew they would be his closest friends. I was about halfway up the stairs when I heard a bunch of guys walk in and one of them wolf whistle at me. The last thing I heard was a slapping noise and then someone ask why did they slap them before I reached my room. I locked my door and closed the huge curtains so I had a little privacy. Finally feeling comfortable I opened my walking in wardrobe searching for something to wear, this was going to take a while. After about 25 minutes of trying to decide what to wear I gave up and tried to call Jordon but the music must of been too loud for him to hear it as he didn't answer. I was sat in my new black lace bra and matching thong straightening my hair when I heard a knock at the door, I quickly threw silk semi see through dressing down on and cautiously opened the door.

"You rang?" Jordon said walking in waving his phone. "There's around 400 people downstairs and you're sat up here in your underwear?"

"400?" I walked over to the window and peeping my head around the corner to see the whole of the garden full of people but no one in the pool

"Whys no one in the pool?" I asked raising my voice a little above the noise.

"Because...." He said walking up to me "The owner of the house always goes in first." Just as he said that he picked me up bridal style and began running to the door.

"Jordon fuck off seriously, put me down!" I screamed as he began running down the stairs.

We passed through the front room which smelled of weed and alcohol, people began to stare as I screamed for him to let me go. As we went into the dining room the music began drowning my screams and people began to follow us out. As soon as we reached the back garden the cold air hit me instantly sent chills through me. Jordon tightened his arms around me as he ran through the crowd of people. The music stopped when Jordon reached a group of guys, he put me down on the floor and I clutched his chest not wanting anyone to see me nearly naked but I knew they could anyway. I heard nearly every guy wolf whistle which I knew would annoy Jordon. He started shuffling to the edge of the pool dragging me with him, when we was at the edge every one started chanting 'Jump, jump'. I backed away from from Jordon and looked around for the first time. Behind us was George and 4 other guys sat on a huge sofa the rest of the people seemed to kinda be separated but everyone was squished together as now most people had come outside to see what was happening. I felt Jordon grab my hand so I turned back around and saw him getting ready to jump.

"On three?" I nodded and began counting to three as did the rest of the party. As soon as he reached three I snatched my hand away from his just has he was jumping in the pool. I backed away from the pool laughing so hard I was struggling to stand up, Jordon spun around in the pool and starting to laugh which confused me until I felt someones arm wrap around my waist and I was being pulled into the water. I swam up so I could breathe but just as I surfaced everyone was jumping in and I was about to be jumped on when George pulled me to him.

"You fucking dick!" I screamed splashing him.

"Hey Jordon told me to do it" He said just as Jordon jumped on him sending him underwater.

I swam to the other side of the pool to try to get away from everyone being dunked underwater. As I pulled myself up I sat on the side and took off the see through dressing gown (figuring I might as well just wear my underwear) I noticed someone sat on the sofa opposite of where I was and he was looking at me. He was wearing a cap, shorts and a black hoodie, I was beginning to feel self conscious but I heard Jordon shouting me.

"SYDNEY JUMP I'LL CATCH YOU" He shouted while standing in the middle of the pool.

I felt a smile creep across my face as I stood up backing away from the pool. Just as I was about to jump my favourite song came on, I began dancing and making actions towards Jordon. He just rolled his eyes and swam towards me, he then got out of the pool and started dancing with me. After the song had finished we both went into the kitchen and he began pouring shots, we had a bet to see who could drink more in a row but obviously he won although it was close because I drank five and he drank six. I didn't have a clue what I was drinking but after a couple more I began to feel dizzy so I went upstairs to get changed as I was starting to earn a couple of dirty looks of some girls. I got changed into my red bikini as I was probably going to go back into the pool, put my hair up in a high pony tail and left. I was searching the kitchen for Jordon but I spotted him in the corner with some girl so I left him to flirt while I danced. I walked out to notice the guy still sat on the sofa but he was now taking shots with a bunch of girls. I wasn't quite sure why but I felt a sting of jealousy, I didn't want to dance by myself so I thought of an idea to get him. I pulled down my hair letting it fall around my boobs and began walking over, as soon as I began walking towards him his eyes connected with mine as did a few angry girls. I walked behind the sofa and slid my hands down his chest chest and lowered my body so my lips were just grazing his ear lobe.

"Come and show a girl a good time." I said before I put my lips to his neck and softly bit him.

I didn't look behind me to see if he followed me but sure enough when I reached the dance floor I felt a pair of hands grip my hips from behind and pull me to their waist. I looked down and sure enough it was was his jacket, I also noticed his hands had a few tattoos on them. I began to grind my hips into his as his hands slowly began sliding into my inner thighs, he was beginning to go a little too far then I wanted it too, I turned around so I was facing him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed his hands hands on my lower back pushing me closer to him, I pulled his head down a little (as he was taller then me) so our lips connected. He began to part his lips and I mirrored his actions but slid my tongue against his. In return he also did the same but moved his hands lower so they were over my bum then began to add pressure to them. I kept one hand at the back of his neck and put the other on the side of his cheek. He began running a hand down my thigh but them he was pulled away from me. I opened my eyes to see Jordon punching him in the face with pure anger. The guy fell to the floor clutching his face and Jordon walked over too him, crouched down and roared in his face. "JOREL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SHE IS MY FUCKING SISTER!" before he forced his foot to collide with Jorel's ribs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating for a couple of days but I should be updating more as I'm on holiday:)

Im not sure how long this story will be but by the way it looks it wont be finished for at least a month:/

Thanks for reading^.^