Status: Updating

I'd Give You My Heart and I'd Let You Just Hold It

Don't Worry About It

Jorel's hands flew to the spot on his ribs where Jordon had kicked him not less then a few seconds ago. He curled up in a ball and began yelling out in pain when Jordon gave him another swift kick to the ribs making Jorel yell louder until he began coughing. His coughs soon got cut off by him throwing up, but it wasn't sick it was blood. Now he was leaning up on the floor and when he had finishing coughing up blood he turned to Jordon and began to stand up but just as he was doing that Jordon lunged towards him only to get pulled back by George. He had one arm around Jordan's neck and the other holding down his hands.

"Jordon fucking calm down its Jorel not some rapist." George said as Jordon began slipping out of his grip.

Jordon stopped moving and stared at the floor, he shrugged out of the grip then walked a couple of steps so he was in between Jorel and George. He then turned his head towards me with the look of pure disgust on his face, I felt frozen like couldn't feel anything or look anywhere else but into the dark iris' of my so-called brother. I felt tears build up in my eyes as Jordon began to slowly look back and forth from me to Jorel. A wave of anger hit me when I realized he had no authority over me, no power and finally no right to tell me what to do. I stepped towards him and extended my hand back then pulled it forward causing to to collide with his left cheek. He stumbled back holding his cheek with both confusion and pain. I slowly walked over to him so close that our noses would of been touching if I tilted my head.

"Fuck you." I told him my voice sounding hoarse as I could feel a lump in my throat stating to form, choking my words.

I felt a hand on my shoulder but I knew it was George so I didn't look at him I just turned on my heel and it must of been a step and a half before my wrists were pulled back and once again I was face to face with Jordon but this time not as close.

"What is that supposed to mean?" His words sounded calm but his face gave him away.

"Who gives you the right to tell me what to do? You've knowing me for what a few days so stop acting like you own me. Just because your whore mum left you here it doesn't mean I have to care for you, listen to you or even see you. I want you out of the house by tomorrow or I'll go."

I didn't look at him after I had told him that I just stared to the pool, looking at each and every tile under the water. I must of counted about 30 when I felt the grip of his hands around my wrists loosen and I instantly snatched them away. He looked down at his shoes with innocence written all over his face, I almost gave in but continued with my head held high as I walked past him brushing our shoulders. A bunch of people then ran over to them to see if they was okay, mainly girls but right at that moment I couldn't care. I heard a fist connect with the floor and then Jordon cry out in pain. A single tear slid down my face as I walked in between people in the crown, I was near the door to the house when I knocked a cup out of someone's hand.

"Oh I'm so sorry..." I began before he cut me off.

"Don't worry about it its just a drink." He said picking up the cup and putting it on a shelf along with a dozen other empty ones. I was about to carry on walking to my room when he pulled me into a hug. It was a nice hug I guess a little awkward as I didn't know him.

"What was that for?" I asked with a smile spreading across my face feeling better then before.

"I saw what happened outside with Jordon and Jay. Don't worry they won't be mad at each other for too long, last time they had a fight it was when Jay thought Jordon had had sex with his girlfriend. They put each other in hospital but they day they was let out they had a threesome with the nurse that was treating them both." The rest of the night was a blur the only thing I remembered was taking shots, shots and more shots.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who do you think the guy that Sydney was talking to is?

So I'm back, sorry I've not wrote a lot lately.

Oh and also sorry that this is a short chapter:)

Thanks for reading ^.^