Status: Updating

I'd Give You My Heart and I'd Let You Just Hold It

A Little Overboard

I was lying in bed with my eyes closed shut trying to remember anything that happened after the fight but it felt impossible. The night seemed to be so short yet so long, I hope Jordan and Jorel are okay. Oh my god Jordon.. the memory of telling him to move out flooded my thoughts and I felt my heart drop. How would I tell my brother that he has to move out or I will? I heard the front door shut and a car start outside, I sat up and got out of bed all too quickly because I didn't make it a few feet before I was tumbling towards the floor. The thump I made must of been pretty loud because I heard someone stir in their sleep. The noise sounded close, I stood up slowly and turned around to reveal a guy around Jordon's age in my bed. We both were dressed, well I was still in my bikini and him in just shorts. I took a little time to study him, he had brown hair, a defined jaw, perfect lips and a perfect body to match. He had a little trail of hair just under his belly button going down past the hem of his shorts. Further up he had incredible abs, I was tempted to feel them until I felt like I was about to be sick. I ran to my en suit as quick as I possibly could and I must of been sick at least 8 times. By the time I had finished puking up my soul I brushed my teeth, washed my face and I was about done when I saw someone behind me in the reflection of the mirror.

Instinctively I screamed and jumped on him sending him to the floor with me on top of him. I was about to call the police when I remembered that this must of been the guy that was in my bed. I sat on top of him thinking what to say but the only thing he did was laugh. My face must of been quite red as I felt dizzy so I rolled off him and lay on the floor with my arms across my face.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you but I heard you being sick so I thought you might of wanted help." He explained while sitting up and moving so I could see him.

"Oh umm its my fault its just.. I don't know who you are." I said feeling foolish for the second time under a minute.

"Really? Wow you really was out of it. We bumped into each other after Jordon and Jorel had a fight, we took shots and I mean like every possible shot until you couldn't walk or even fucking talk so I carried you in here and guess I must of pass out." He said while pulling on his shirt and opening the curtains.

I walked over to the window preparing myself for a garden of passed out bodies, empty bottles and cups and abandoned clothing. Instead I saw my garden like it usually would do at 11am in the morning except a few full plastic bags all piled up in the corner.

"What happened to the garden I expected it to be a huge mess but its practically spotless?" I said getting some clothes to change into.

"Well Jordon felt really bad so he, Jorel and George sent everyone home around 5ish then just cleaned up the whole house. There's still a little mess as George and Jorel went home at 7 and Jordon's been taking the trash to the dump for a while now. He should be back soon."

After that I sent him downstairs so I can get ready. I went into the shower then did my usual getting ready routine: shower, make up, hair and get dressed. I was wearing some black leggings and a floaty white top as I wasn't planning on doing much today because my hangover was getting the better of me. When I opened my bedroom door all I smelled was coffee and food. In the kitchen there was food spread out all along the counter: eggs, bacon, fried bread, beans, pancakes, fruits, mushrooms, sausages, burgers. Looking at all the food made me feel a little sick again but its not like I could of said no.

"Thanks!" I told him giving him a huge hug "But why so much?"

"Because Jordon's going to be starving from all of the work hes done and so am I. Oh and by the way my name is Danny." He said tucking into the food he had made.

I had eaten a couple of pancakes with strawberries and was on my second cup of coffee when I heard a car pull up outside. I pushed myself out from the breakfast bar and I was running towards the door when I heard Danny laughing and my stool fall on the floor. I flung the door open to reveal Jordon getting out of his car with a bead of sweat running down the side of his head. He saw me running towards him and a smile spread across his face within a split second. I jumped on him wrapping both my arms and my legs as tight as possible around his body.

"Jordon I'm so so so sorry I didn't mean to say that to you. I know you was only trying to protect me but I was being stupid. Please don't ever leave or move out no matter what happens." I said clinging to him like it was the last thing id ever do.

"Sydney calm down I know you didn't mean it but I'm also sorry for going a little overboard with the whole situation." He apologized while kissing my forehead and putting me down.

We walked into the kitchen to find Danny on the phone and it looked like he was having an argument. The only thing I caught from the conversation was that some girl was accusing him of cheating on her as someone told him that they saw him go into a bedroom with another girl last night so she was probably talking about me. I also noticed Jordon's hand was wrapped with a bandage it must of been from when he punched the floor... or Jorel. After breakfast Danny said he had to go and see his girlfriend before she gets even more mad. Jordon and I tided up the rest of the mess and cleaned the dirty plates from breakfast/dinner. I asked him how was Jorel and he got a little irritated that I was asking about him but he said that Jorel was fine but has got a few bruised ribs and a swollen cheek. The rest of the day consisted of building a fort from the couches, watching horror movies and eating pizza. We continued to do that until we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little chapter but in the next one the whole of Hollywood Undead will be there.

Thanks for reading:3