Status: Updating

I'd Give You My Heart and I'd Let You Just Hold It

I Don't Regret It

I woke to the sound of soft snoring. Jordon was facing me his baby face expressionless as he was in a deep sleep. He still had a little smudge of tomato sauce just under his bottom lip from last nights pizza. I reached over and because rubbing it with my thumb but it was stubborn so I pressed harder, it woke him up slightly causing him to send an arm in my direction to stop me from continuing. I let out a little laugh as he rubbed his eyes the stretched causing our 'fort' to collapse on top of us letting the light from window blind my eyes. I was trying to make my eyes adjust to the brightness so the sun when I felt rather then heard Jordon phone go off. I wasn't really interested in the phone call so I began pushing the sofas back against the wall and putting the pillows back where they belong. When I walked back into the living room from putting the pizza boxes in the bin Jordon had just finished the phone call and was sat on the sofa opposite the window with a stern look on his face like he was at war with himself.. or constipated.

"What's up?" I asked him sitting on the floor in front of him.

"Umm well George said that all the guys are going out to skate so he said why don't I bring you with me but obviously that's a stupid idea because you will be bored."

"Jordon! Of course I want to come, I'd rather do anything then sitting around all day."

"I don't know its not really a place where girls go. Plus you might be a distraction or get in the way." He argued.

"I don't care. I'm coming, George said I can so I am. Right I'm getting dressed I'll try to hurry."

I practically stormed to my room and slammed my door behind me like a 12 year old kid that got sent to their room. After my two minute shower which consisted of jumping in getting wet and jumping out I did my make up but made the wings on my eye liner a little bigger and added more mascara then usual as I wanted to make my eyes stand out more. Then I loosely curled my hair and finally was walking down the stairs wearing small purple dip dyed shorts that were frayed, a white belly top that was tied just about my belly button and white converse. Jordon obviously didn't approve of my outfit as he let out a sigh along with a headshake when I walked into the living room. I grabbed my faded pale blue backpack (that just managed to reach the small of my back) put my phone, a bottle of water, my purse and my keys. Jordon put on his snapback then we left deciding to both drive our own cars as I didn't feel like sitting next to him when hes being an asshole.

The drive wasn't that long only around 20 minutes but with the heat beating down making the car seem so it felt longer. Jordon pulled into a parking lot outside of what looked like an old warehouse I followed him and managed to park next to him. There were a few cars parked up with ours but apart from that it appeared to be dead; there was no one walking the streets or any cars going past. I saw Danny in the corner of my eye coming out of the warehouse door. Immediately I ran up to him and he pulled me into a huge bear hug then fist bumped Jordon. Danny pulled a face at Jordon and he just said 'Jorel'. I didn't quite understand what this was supposed to mean although I guess it was about me and him. We walked to the warehouse double doors in silence, Jordon frowning at his phone, Danny looking up and the sky and I was just tugging at the hem of my shorts. Danny then walked in front of me and crouched slightly instructing me to jump on his back, I did so joining my hands around his neck and his hands on the back of my thighs for support.

"Make sure those hands don't go any further Daniel." Jordon playfully punched his arms as he opened the doors so we could go in first.

The warehouse was huge. The first thing I noticed was all of the different ramps, nearly 90% of the space in the warehouse was a ramps or some type of surface to ride on. Some were made out of wood but most made out of metal. Bright giant lights light up the massive tin can and it seemed surprisingly cooled to say it was full of sweaty guys going up and down ramps doing tricks all day. We all walked (well I piggybacked) over to where George and a few guys were standing. I lowered my head into Dannys jacket hood hoping to not be noticed as much but there seemed to be no other girls around plus we was making a lot of noise gaining attention so that didn't help either. George came over to me and pulled me off Dannys back careful not to drop me. After he gave me a very tight hug we stood in the circle the guys seemed to form. I stood between Jordon and George facing a guy with really curly hair he smiled at me then walked a few steps forward introducing himself as Matt. Then the person next to him who was more tanned and seemed to have a strong accent walked up to me, wrapped his hands around my waist and picked me up then leaned back to look at me. No one understood how embarrassed I actually was but I managed to play it cool and laughed it off when Jordon got pissed at him. When Dylan had put me down we had small talk and joked about how over protective Jordon was the he went back to his original place in the circle. The last guy didn't come over to me and I didn't go to him we just smiled at each other as we had already met. The rest of the group had noticed that we didn't speak to each other and began to make it awkward.

"Oh yeah guys you've already met haven't you." Matt piped up making everyone laugh.

"Yeah yeah, I heard they're pretty close." Dylan joined in making Matt and Danny laugh even harder. Jorel and I didn't react we just continued to stare at each other.

"Well we could always get a little closer.. or a lot closer." Jorel said looking all over my body making me feel uncomfortable as I knew everyone else knew what he was doing.

After he finished he looked back up into my eyes, smirked slightly then grabbed this skate board that was resting on the bench next to us and began skating. You could of cut the tension with a blunt knife, I looked around at everyone's faces;most red from trying not to laugh where as Jordon's and George's seemed red from anger. I sat down on the bench and took off my back pack, put it on the bench then got my phone out. While I was waiting for it to turn on I noticed Jorel directly opposite me on the other side of the warehouse on top of a ramp sat down talking to a girl I couldn't see what she looked like but I knew they were talking about me. I began to panic, what if she was his girlfriend or sister or fiancee. My phone buzzed in my lap it said I had a voice mail off someone but I knew I wouldn't be able to hear it over the noise so I put it in my pocket and left it for later.

"Getting on?" Danny asked as he rode up to me on a black BMX.

"To where?"

"There." He pointed to the other side of the warehouse where the girl with Jorel was.

I sat on the front of his handle bars and gripped the bar tight when we set off. He was a good rider but we constantly had to swerve in and out of riders as he decided to be awkward and go straight through the middle of everyone. I knew that he was going to try to ride up the ramp the girl was on as he began gaining speed making my hair fly in his face a little. When we reached the beginning of the ramp I closed my eyes tight and held my breath. The bike went straight up it but I must of not been holding on very well because as soon as the tires came in contact with the floor on top of the ramp I flew forward nearly headbutting the wall supporting the ramp but before I reached it Danny grabbed the back of my top to stop me from hitting it but instead I fell to the floor and hear a rip. When he let go I knew it was my top and when I looked down my top had stretched so much that it didn't cover half of my boobs. The girl came over as soon as she noticed it and gave me her jacket to cover up.

"Oh ahah thanks." I said with a slight blush falling over my face as I put on her white jacket and zipped it up.

"Its no problem but Dan shouldn't of took you on the bike because hes a shit rider." She joked walking over to Danny.

"Well at least you're good at riding." Danny said to her then they both leaned in and began to kiss which left me sat on the floor and Jorel just pretending to be really interested at the game he was playing on.

"Hey a little help here?" I asked stretching my arm out for him to help me up.

"Oh shit sorry." He apologised putting his phone in his jacket pocket then leaning down, wrapping an arm around my waist and the other holding mine.

"Im sorry for what happened at the party I thought Jordon wouldn't mind." I told him shuffling staring at my feet because she still hadn't moved his hand from my waist.

"Its okay but you know I don't regret it. Maybe we can do it again soon" He whispered into my ear only so I could hear his confession.

I didn't reply I just looked at him biting my lip to try to stop myself from smiling so hard. Before he said anything else Danny and the girl walked over.

"What are you so happy about baby girl?" Danny said messing up my hair.

"BABY GIRL? Im like a year younger than you Daniel. And nothing just talking to Jay." I complained smacking him arm.

"Ha talking more like flirting. Anyway this is Emma and as you can tell shes mine but you can borrow her while me and Jay go ride.

With that they both went down the ramp and left me and Emma to have some "girly talk". She seemed to be a really nice girl although she just mainly talked about how good Danny was in bed and the size of his dick which I really didn't want to know. I ended up zoning out as I kept sneaking peeks at Jorel and every now and then I would catch him looking. I couldn't help but feel guilty but I mean its not like I'm cheating..yet
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally another chapter:D

Okay sorry I've not uploaded in a while but.. better late then never right?

Thanks for reading^.^