Status: Updating

I'd Give You My Heart and I'd Let You Just Hold It

Just A Bad Dream

An hour or so passed by before Emma had to leave. She said her goodbyes, told me I could keep the hoodie then left. It lonely without her even though I was in a warehouse with around sixty other guys I was still alone. Everyone apart from me was riding and after a while of sitting on my own it began to get boring so I slid down the ramp and went out the back door which happened to be a fire exit too. I went around the front, carefully went in through the entrance grabbed my backpack and went back out without anyone noticing me. Its not like I was doing a bad thing but I just needed some space from everyone which I haven't had a lot within the last few days with Jordon and George being protective and all. I fished my phone out of my bag I was just about to listen to the voice message when I had a text off Luke it read "This time tomorrow xxx". This left me puzzled, like what was I missing. I put the phone to my ear to hear Luke's voice coming out of it. He sounded truly sorry and apologetic he said;

Hey Sydney.. babe. I know I've been the shittiest boyfriend ever lately but you know how insane you drive me. The last couple of days have been torture not being able to hold you in my arms as you drift off to sleep. I think we've both said things we regret and the only way we can sort this out is if we meet up so I've arranged a flight to LA I hope you don't mind. It was supposed to be a surprise but I wanted to make sure its okay if I stay at yours for the night. Ring me if you want to change plans.. love ya baby cakes.

I just glared at the phone for a while trying to make sense of what he was telling me then suddenly realization hit me. All the guys will be there and Jordon already hates the thought of me having a boyfriend plus Luke's not exactly the most subtle guy around. If he wants something he makes sure everyone within a two mile radius knows about it.

I don't know how long I must of been outside thinking about the situation because when I looked up the sun was setting behind the hills and it grew chilly. I threw my backpack over my shoulder, pulled my keys out of my pocket then unlocked my car and climbed across the back seat. Jordon was going to be a while so I might as well go asleep for a little right so I can stay up later tonight.

-dream-

Again she was stood in the dark at the end of the corridor her eyes gleaming brighter then the rest of her. She seemed to be growing taller ever so slightly, well it was either that or I was getting smaller. The corridor was small: her at one side and I was at the other. Every wall was painted black just like her but a candle was in between us flickering now and then. She began taking steps forward towards the candle. I almost forgot how to breathe when she reached the candle that was around seven feet away from me. She sat hunched over the candle her white hair streaming across her face. I backed away in the corner as she pulled out some gasoline then began undoing the lid. First she pulled out a photo I could just make out it was her and my dad but he had no eyes neither did she. In one swift move the gasoline was running down her face, neck and back before it finally reached the candle going up in a hurdle of flames.

I tried to close my eyes but they wouldn't close, I tried to scream but my mouth was unable to open. She looked up into my eyes, her emotionless face slithered into a maniac-like grin. Her mouth parted wider until her jaw cracked and blood came pouring out of her mouth. I forced my eyes shut and just when I was about to open them I heat coming closer and closer to me.

I knew she was coming for me but my couldn't now open my eyes of move my feet. When my skin felt hot enough to melt a hear a gut wrenching scream then felt the falling sensation again.

-end of dream-

I sat up and snapped my eyelids open. It only took a couple of second for my eyes to adjust to the darkness surrounding me. Sweat built up on my forehead as I noticed the car door open at my feet and someone stood in it. I immediately forced my body as far away to the person as possible causing my back to hit the opposite door to the open one. The person began moving in the car, inching closer to me. It felt like I was having da ja vu only this time it was real. I furiously kicked my legs trying to force the person away but they just grabbed my feet and held them down. I could tell now that the mystery person seemed to be a guy. As he came even more closer I began to scream out little huffs of air. I was silenced by his hand just as soon as I had began the cry for help.

Before I had time to react I felt his other arm wrap around my back and I was lifted out of the car. He held me tightly so I couldn't get out of his grip but instead of taking me away as soon as we got out of the car he sat me on the floor, him kneeling next to me. My eyes adjusted to now the semi lit (by a near lamppost) parking lot. After a few long seconds I recognised his big brown eyes and his full plump lips.

"Jorel im so sorry" I cried leaping on him causing him to fall flat on his back with me on top of him. "Im so fucking sorry I didn't know.. and you scared me" I babbled on while burying my head into his chest to stop him from seeing me.

"Shh shh Sydney baby calm down. Its okay, I'd rather it be me then a rapist." He told me while stroking my hair and planting a kiss on top of my head.

"But why were you there? At my car?" I asked slightly confused.

"Because the guys already set off for a few drinks and I told them I'd wake you up them catch up to them but by the time I reached your car you were screaming. I was scared that something.. umm happened to you."

This made me stop crying and I raised my head a little. I climbed off him and sat up on the floor against the wall and he did the same but sitting next to me.

"Well that was fucking embarrassing" I managed to say once I had steadied my breathing.

"Its okay we don't have to tell anyone. What was your nightmare about?" He asked while placing a hand over mine.

"Nothing.. I don't remember." I lied. I then saw George and Jordon running around the corner of the warehouse. I stood up and ran into the familiar arms of Jordon.

"What happened we heard you screaming?" Panic sound in his voice as he placed both of his hands on either side of my face, his eyes searching mine.

"Just a bad dream.. what time is it?" I attempted to change the subject.

"Just gone past midnight." He said turning to George. "Me and Sydney are going to go home im not in the mood tonight."

Jordon insisted that we both went in his car but I firmly told him no. He looked like he was going to tear his hair out with all the arguing but Jorel chirped in suggesting that he will drive me in my car and sleep on the couch for the night. Jordon agreed but not without laying down some rules
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay really excited to write the next chapter:)

Thanks for reading