Status: This story is complete and there might be errors in with it please bare with the errors it was my first story.

Love Bites An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire

Chapter Ten

"Oh shit." mumbled Blaze.

I looked towards the door way for the millionth time this morning a boy with dark brown hair and golden eyes stood there.

"Who is he?" I asked, laughing a bit.

"My husband." said Blaze bitterly.

My eyes widen my sister, she was married and I had a brother-in-law cool! I was doing my happy dance when someone walked through my door that I had never expected to do again. It was Angel! My eyes widen larger than before my heart thumping in my chest and my face pale. It looked like I had seen a ghost but in real life I had only been so happy.

"Angel." I whispered.

I raced over to him tackling him in hugs I was happier that he was here than I was that Ethan loved me. I was hugging him too tightly but he said something that made my heart shatter in bits,

"Ummm, who are you?"

I broken away from him my eyes brimming with tears of joy which turned into sorrow he didnt know who I was. I pulled away from him stepping backwards towards the closet door still looking at him. My eyes filled with tears, pain and grief he did not know who I was? Was this some kind of sick joke? My back hit the wall and I slid down it slowly my eyes widen like I had just seen a ghost.

"Bella." said Light.

"No, he doesn't know who I am he doesn't know me? I whimpered.

"Little one its okay he will remember you soon." soothed Light.

I sat there pulling my knees up to my chest and hugged them tightly in my arms I couldn't speak.

"Is she going to be okay?" questioned Angel.

"Who are you and what have you done to my brother?" I inquired my heart still breaking.

"I'm not who you think I am I'm someone else." Angel answered.

"GET OUT!" I shouted angrily.

Everyone was startled by my screaming and ran out of the room Angel stood there looking at me. I had tears pouring down my face why couldn't he remember me? That's the only question that rang in my head again and again it was haunting me.

"Why are you yelling couldn't you just of asked nicely?" questioned Angel.

'I said get the hell out of my room if you not my brother don't tell me what the f**k to do!" I argued back.

He was a bit taken back by my rude comment I had never once ever cursed at him ever not even when he pissed me off. I could tell that it hurt him I knew he was trying to remember me but I guess he didnt want to remember me. I heard foot steps get closer to me I curled into a ball laying there. I moved backward into the wall hoping it was cave in but it didn't. He kneeled down beside me stretching his hand out to touch my wet cheek.

"My poor little Bel." He said, smiling.

My eyes immediately snapped open starring at him with widens eyes he just called me his little Bel. Wait the real Angel only called me that did he remember who I was. I looked up at him hopeful I saw a warm passion in his eyes. Yes he knew who I was I leaped forward tackling him in a hug holding him in a death grip. I never wanted to let him go maybe if I did let him he would disappear again and I couldnt take that. I was never going to let him go ever again it was not in my nature to be this demanding.

"It's okay I'm here now." He soothed me.

"Please don't ever leave again." I whispered.

He held me tighter in his arms and whispered back never I had a smiles spread across my face. I had learned to smile again after everything that had happened in the past couple of weeks I had learned.

"Bel, you have to be married to Ethan soon." Angel commented.

"Woah, Wait one freaking second I'm not marrying him!" I replied, stubbornly.

"You have to since you............" He was saying when.

(me: hahahaha im leaving you here im not finishing it! Tyler: your mean you know that. Me: im evil and im proud of it! Tyler: god please help me and this time don't send Blaze or Light. Me: why not they know how to keep you in tack. Tyler: and how to screw me. Me: lol Tyler: smiles)
(me: omg Blaze is married. Blaze: *eye twutches* im married? me: 8nervous laughs* yeah oh please dont hurt me. Blaze: why would i? me: dear god thank you. Tyler: dude she looks like she is going to snap you in half! Blaze: *breaks wall* me: o.O i shit!)

"Bella, you're the chosen one, you must marry Ethan. Did not mum tell you about tying the two untied bonds?" questioned Angel.

"Yes, all she said was that I was the chosen one and about tying the two bonds thingy but nothing else." I answer, truthfully well almost.

"Well, it is time to tell you." Angel began, sitting down on my bed and looking up at me. "It all kind of started a century ago, our world more like heaven and hell were in a large war. That is when Ethans parents or dad was chosen to become the new ruler of hell known as the Underworld. Everyone was in trouble a lot of it too; the demons from the underworld would come above and destroy everything in their paths. They were set on killing everything that was alive basically putting an end to the world. When all of this was happening in secret the lords of heaven and Mr. Hunter were meeting. Thus they came upon a decision to bring an end to this dilemma."

I starred at him, I thought this was all a stupid joke and an second he was going to start laughing. Even if it was a joke or fairytale he was making me more scared than amused. Man was he doing a good job of freaking the crap out of me too.

"And this all ties in with me how?" I inquired, trying to figure this all out. "What does it have to do with the arranged marriage?"

"I'm getting to that, you see at the time mum and dad were trying to get another child known as you now. Lurk the goddess of heaven and Jack the ruler of hell met and agreed on a solution. Mum and Mr. Hunter were friends at the time and Lurk make a decision to grant her the child she had wanted. Thus when you become of age you would be wedded to the heir of Hell known as Ethan. You two were in an arranged marriage since you two were born. If you two do not tie the untied bonds then the world is screwed." Angel explained, taking in a deep breathe.

He took another deep breath and looked at me vigilantly marking my ever move. I stood there against against the wall slumping backwards. Was this all true had my life been a blessing was I truly born to bring peace to mankind? Why did it seem that even if I was born as a blessing I was only trouble to everyone? God, knows why I feel this way but I many unanswered questions and not enough answers. The lack of knowledge lead me to a stupid thought was this all true?
No, it could not I mean could not be true I was nothing more than a mere average girl that is forced in a marriage. Then another question aroused in my mind was I destined to marry Ethan? Just as the though of Ethan crossed my mind the door opened.

"Bella, Angel my father has requested you for dinner." Ethan informed.

"I agree with the terms Angel if what you have just told me is the absolute truth and nothing beyond it." I announced to my brother, solemnly.

"I gave you the honest truth that I have known for all my life and nothing but it." replied Angel.

I nodded in agreement walking towards the confused Ethan standing by the door. I walked in front of him looking him deep in the eyes searching for some truth. Out the corner of my eye I saw Angel leave the room closing the door behind him. My gazed was locked with Ethan I was searching for answers in his eyes even if he was dishonest about something his eyes told me the whole story. Maybe it was that or I could just read people eyes.

(me: woohoo another great chapter if i do say so my self. Tyler: damn you did not right that its an honors person work. Me: my dear friend you under estimate me all the time. Tyler: no i dont *pouts* Me: *lauhgs* yes you go. Tyler: alright im sorry ur a very good writer and i loves you. Me: okay i loves you two.)

There was nothing but love in them for, the strange part was it was all for me too. A small smile crept onto my face and I asked,

"So you really are the Prince of Hell then?"

"Why?" he questioned, tagging along with the playful smirk of my face.

I smiled at him leaning in closer to him taking small steps towards his cold body. Still not breaking eye contact with him I leaned in fully touching my lips with his. I rolled my lips completely over his covering his mouth with mine. His arms snaked around my waist puling me close to him and pinning me to the wall. He pushed me harder against the wall this legs on the opposite sides of him holding me in place.