Status: This story is complete and there might be errors in with it please bare with the errors it was my first story.

Love Bites An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire

Chapter Four

~Ethan's POV~

I stared at her just plain shocked where did all that rage and anger come from? When she was angry I felt this strange power within her it was strange and the limit of power was off the charts. I amazed me how she went from an calm, gentle, quiet, enduring, and peaceful. When did she become so feisty, angry, uncaring, loud yet quiet and a war goddess? Why did she snap damn so many stupid questions and not enough answers I wonder why? I walked over to her and looked upon her gentle figure, beautiful unconditional beauty. The best part was she belonged to me she was all mine and no one could do anything about it.

I bent down to her level, glancing at her face, pained by her fathers action, I brushed my hand against her cheek. She shivered from my touch and I smirked.

"Don't touch her!" yelled her brother.

"I can touch if I want she's my fiancee." I replied, rather smoothly.

"No she isn't marrying you ever she doesn't want to and I'm going to honor my mothers wishes by making her happy." he said, fuming.

"Okay you dont have any say in this because its be arranged marriage since birth." I responded.

I turned to him seeing his face completely shocked and plain white. I smiled at his face, he gave me a death glare and I smirked at his attempts to keep his sister safe. This was going to be a long life time especially with this girl laying on the ground. Angel walked over to her limp body picking up holding her close to his chest. Then something made me feel strange inside when I saw him holding I felt a pang of jealously in me. What was this feeling why did I feel that for her of all people.

This was strange I wasnt suppose to like her I had my own mate already that my father didnt know about. Damn this is so wrong I had an urge to go up to her and just hold her. Without thinking I walked over to her body and held my hands out for her. He reluctantly handed her body to me I held her legs over my arms, her head laying on my chest and walked out. Everyone stared at me in total utter shock and disbelieving.

I slowly raced to the limo; the driver held the door open and I got in making sure not to harm her body. I sat there gripping her body in my arms, hugging her close never wanting to let her go. Bels face looked like an angels face, soft milky skin, smooth and so rich it was lovely. Bel began to struggle in my grip and I realized she was having a nightmare, I decide to peek into her dream.

~Dream~

Bels POV

I stared at the empty house, the empty room in front of me. I remember this place its my home its my house that I lived at before my mum died. What am I doing here? I looked around to see me as a 14 year old smiling and laughing while my father was tickling me. My mother was in the kitchen cooking dinner and my brother out with his friends. Suddenly the phone rang and my body froze that phone call I remember.

"Hello?" said my father.

The voice said a few thing I was unable to hear and then he smiled. He replied okay and then kissed my mother on her lips and kissed me on my forehead leaving.I turned to my mum who was humming, dancing while she cooked dinner. She gave me a loving smile and said,

"I love you my sweet little Angel."

I smiled at her and replied,

"I love you to mummy."

As I sat there at the table coloring, my notebook the door went flying open. I looked up see a man with dark brown eyes and golden hair extremely fit and well built. My mum looked at him when I turned to look at the man he had to pointy fangs sticking out of his mouth. My mother gasp as did I, this began my nightmare. It wasn't just like a nightmare but this was the reality.

"What do you want?" demanded my mother.

"I want the chosen one." he smirked.

My mother looked like she had seen a ghost her rosy cheeks became a pale color and her lips pressed together in a thin line.

"I don't know what your talking about we are only humans." my mother replied.

"Oh I know that the one is here just turn her in and the child wont get hurt." he chuckled.

I felt my arms being pulled behind my back as I tried to break away.

"Mummy!" I screamed.

"Leave her alone, you assholes." my screamed, rushing over to me.

Before my mother could reach me, the other man grabbed her from behind pulling her into his chest. My mother screamed for him to let go but he would not her go. I struggled to help my mother just as I was about to escape I saw the man sink his fangs into her neck. My mothers moaned from the pain and looked at me with loving eyes one more time. I starred at her slender figure her body becoming wobbly as she tried to stay up. I watched in horror as the man moved away from her body letting her body hit the ground with a thump.

My arms were released and I fell to the ground starring at my mothers body laying there. I ran to her taking her head into my lap and shaking her to wake up. She did not move she laid there lifelessly not moving, her face white as snow and her eyes closed. Tears fell down from my eyes on to her face sprinkling down faster as I sat there holding her.

~End of Dream~

~Bella's POV~

I woke up tears falling down my face my racing as I relived that memory again. I had shot up into a sitting position when I realized I wasn't on a bed or ground I was in someone's lap. I looked side ways to see ETHAN!

"Ummm you can put me down now." I stated, nervously.

"No I think I like you sitting here." He replied.

I blushed about twenty different shades of red and he smirked at my appearance I was really embarrassed by his actions. His words were hitting me like bricks to the head what the hell had gotten in to him all of a sudden before he was cold and now's he is all flirty. Man I swear this guy has so many issues he needs to deal with.

"Firstly, it doesn't suit me to make a fool of my self in front of my father, secondly I'm not being bipolar I don't have moods changes and finally I don't have any issues you should know about." He said.

I starred at him disbelief I'm sure not I'm positive I did not I repeat did not say that out loud! Then how did he know what I said okay that is not normal is there something that my dad forgot to mention to me before we left the house.

"I'm a vampire." He responded to my silence.

"Yeah and I'm a goddess." I replied, sarcastically.

"I'm not lying." He hissed baring his fangs in my face.

My face began to lose it's color and became white as snow. I think I'm going to faint again and this time I hope I don't wake up. My head began to spin, I was losing control of what I was feeling was it shock, pain, anger, regret or was it just simply as shock. The dry tears on my face soaked again tears were falling freely down my face again.

"Get the hell away from me you bloodsucker!" I shrieked.

I shoved my body away from him trying to pry his arms off me, I did not I repeat did not want him to touch me in an way. In fact I did not want to be near him his kind killed my mother, his kind caused me all that pain, his kind caused my father to change. I could not fall in love with a murder could I?

"Bell listen to me I'm not going to hurt you." he continued trying to get me to calm down.

"No you listen I want nothing to do with you! Noting you hear me I hate." I shouted.

Something hit my face making me shut up I felt a pair of warm lips against my lips. It was a pure bliss his lips felt so right against mine but yet they felt so wrong. No, was I falling for him I don't even know him yet. He dragged his tongue on my lower lip I responded immediately giving him entrance I regretted doing that.

He teleported to his house I mean mansion to his room he laid me gently on the bed. Ethan deepened the kiss moving his hand up my shirt I freaked everything was different this feeling within me. It was a desire I wanted him but that was not right I barley knew him. I screamed at my body to move to repulse against his but It just continued to left him have control.

Ethan slowly removed his lips from my instantly attacking my neck I moaned to the pleasure. This is wrong. I yelled inside of my head and if you can hear my bastard stop it! I finally summoned all my energy together and commented,

"Stop it! This isn't right I don't even know you and on the opposite side I'm not your play thing I'm your soon to be wife!"

He just kissed me again and shut me up I felt so violated and used at the moment. Their was a cough from the door way he jerked his head upwards to see a blonde hair girl, light ocean blue eyes,and a slim figure. Ethan starred at the girl with disbelieving eyes, he pushed me away from him walking to the girl. He stood near her looking at her closely.

"El-la?" he stuttered.

She nodded yes to his word a large smile in her face, he had remembered her. I just watched carelessly looking at their movements and just gave them a blank expression. Their starring contest was broken by my phone ringing I pulled it out looking at the number. Hn, I don't know this number it's a toll free number I thought. I decided to pick it up anyway what if was an important call?

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, is this Miss Isabella James?" asked the caller.

"Yes, this and who might you be?" I replied.

"Well, Miss James I'm Jacqueline Tavares I'm a doctor from the Robert Wood Johnson hospital and I have some bad new for you." the lady said, sadly.

"Yes." I answered, my heart beat wildly at what she might say.

"Your brother Angel James he was killed in an car accident this afternoon. Before the ambulance could arrive he had died. We are truly sorry for your lost and we need you to come in and claim the body." she whispered.

"Yes, I will be there in a couple of minutes." I replied, my voice hallow and emotionless.

I hanged up the phone letting it slip from my hand to the floor with a click. I starred out the window looking at the dark rainy clouds hanging deep in the sky. No, he can not be gone he promise to stay with me forever. I thought to my self angrily. I could feel Ethan trying to pry into my mind I blocked him out unwilling to let him to my life. I stood up slowly than I ever had in my entire life to this day. I rushed out of the door running as fast as I could outside through the main gates, I ran until I arrived at the hospital, my breathing uneasy and I could have caused an asthma attack.

"Angel James?" I asked, hastily.

"Yes, in room B14." the woman replied.

I sprinted up to the room when I arrived I look through the window my hand shaking as I reached for the knob, my heart skipping beats, I touched the knob twisting it slightly. Could I face this? I asked my self. Almost pulling all my courage together I opened the door walked in slowly, the room was filled with silence I could hear my shoes clicking against the marble floor. The machine not making a single noise, every little noise seem to be aggrandized at that very moment of my approach to the bed.

I stood on the left side of the bed looking down at the sleeping figure, not a single scratch on his face, not a wound to be seem than how could he be died? Maybe it was some kind of joke, maybe they are mistaken he could not have die he made a promise.

"Angel come on get up this is not funny." I said, hoping that it was a joke.

He did not move, he laid there motionless, then it hit me he was really gone.

"Angel, how could you leave you promised never to leave me? You said you would stay with me forever now this happen, first mum and now you I do not have anyone left. Angel I miss you please come back please. Angel, I had some many things to say to you but never got the chance you remember your favorite pen I stole and still have it. I want to thank you.. For" I cried, tears dripping down my red cheeks. "Always being there for me. Saving me from Marie. Caring for me, standing up for me all the time, and most of all thank you for loving me."