Status: This story is complete and there might be errors in with it please bare with the errors it was my first story.

Love Bites An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire

Chapter Six

Everyone looked at me in confusion and bewilderment, why hadn't they received this so called message. I ignored the looks on everyone's faces slapping Ethan's hand away from my cheek and leaving the room quietly not even looking back.

It had been two since that incident I still had not touched any food and stayed away from everyone. I was locked up in my room refusing to leave at any cost, I would let the whole house burn down with me in it then come out of my room. The darkness of my empty room had driven me to complete calmness. I liked to stay there thinking about things reviewing every little detailed I had missed the signs I had missed, even began to think what will happen when I starts school again.

I had not had time to think about these things in such as long time, I had finally been able to fully understand my self. While I was in my room I drew things mostly Angel, mum, Zack, Justin, Amy, and my self. I listened to music, wrote poetry, worked on my stories it was an outlet to everything I was feeling. This was my way of escaping the cruel world and all the things I felt. I had enough time to practice ballet. My mother had gotten me into doing it cause she did not I repeat did not want me to be a total tomboy.

Over the course of weeks maids, Mr. Hunter and even my father had tried to get me to eat. I refused all the food I just didnt feel hungry anymore I don't know why I just didn't. I guess everything that I was doing was keeping my mind away from Angel and all my problems. For once they seem less dominate in my life and I had control of everything I wanted to happen.

I was sitting in my room, my back snuggled up against the pillows and the warm sheets coiled around my legs. I sat there drawing a picture of Angel I sketched a few detailed onto his image and retreated to my ipod. I searched the data base looking for one song one of my favorite It was my favorite because my mum, Angel and I had all liked the same song When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne. I softly sang along with the song:

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side
When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now
[Chorus]
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you
I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do
When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now
[Chorus]
We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah

The song had just finished when I heard a faint knocking noise at the door I ignored guessing it was probably my father, maids, or Mr. Hunter trying to get me to eat. I sat still in my bed just listening to the music ringing through my ears I turned the volume up. The door slowly creaked open revealing Ethan!

I could sense his presence but continued to ignore him, I put the final few touches to my art work. My body lightly jerked up as someone sat down onto the bed lifting me up a bit in my bed. The smell of pizza filled my nostrils as I tried to control my self from jumping Ethan for the pizza. I hid the growl in my stomach not wanting to give into the whole eating thing. My stomach ached from not eating I mean I was starving my self but I could eat any time I wanted right?

"Bella, you have to eat." stated a sexy voice.

"No." I said, flatly.

"You haven't eaten anything two weeks. You wont come out of your room, you wont talk to anyone. The only things you do is when ever anyone does talk to you is cry and stay silent. After your done crying you fall asleep and do the same thing the next day." Ethan commented.

I looked at my hands shaking he had paid attention to my every little detail. He knew exactly what I had been doing the entire two weeks. It intrigued me to know that he actually cared or did he?

"I miss him." I whispered, tears flowing down my face.

God I hated when people saw me cry it was a sign of weakness but I could not stop them from coming they just were. Then I felt two warm arms wrap them selves around making me feel safe and loved for once. I slowly lifted my arms closing them around his waist tightly not willing to let go.

I cried softly on to his chest as he talked,

"It will all be okay Angel he is in a better place now. I'm sure he doesn't want to see his little Angel crying. You have people that care for you here your friends, you father now, my father and you have me."

I began to snob louder on to his chest I couldn't hold it in anymore everything I wanted was right here. He was here that's what I wanted for him to be here with me not his father or mine I wanted him. Then something crossed my mind why was he here? Should he not be with Ella his love? When that thought crossed my mind all the emotions when haywire I forgot all my feelings for that moment and asked coldly,

"Why are you here with me should you not be with Ella?"

"Yeah shouldn't you be with me?" asked a high girly voice from the door way. "Instead of this cry baby?"

I pushed Ethan away throwing the covers off of my body and standing up to face Ella. Something in my body was waiting for me to lash out in anger but I held it in. I pushed the feeling of killing deep into my stomach allowing my self to become careless again. I still had to say something to her though my mind would not let me just walk away I was not a cry baby never could be.

"At least I can cry and I'm not callous." I said, coldly.

She glared at me, Ethan starring at me like I was insane to say something like that to a vampire. She raised her hand and slapped me across the face I didn't say anything even though it stung. I ignore the burning sensation in my cheek and said,

"You know what at least I get to marry him even though it's by force. You are nothing more than his 'play thing'."

Her eyes turned a bright red, her fangs becoming larger in size and her nails formed into claws. She was ready to murder me, for all I care she could but it wouldn't change the facts and she knew it. Before she could attack Ethan stepped in and shouted,

"Bella! Stop this right now and Ella clam down!"

"Ethan get the hell out of the way." Screamed Ella.

I didn't say anything I just pushed both of them out of my room and locked the door. I slid down the door my shirt shifting up while I slid down tears sprinkling down my face. I burred my head into my knees. Why was I crying over him, everything was going so good before he came into my life? Damn nothing ever goes as I want it to go.

There was a gentle knock at the door I wanted to shout just go away but a whisper came,

"Bella, it's me Justin."

I quickly stood up, fixing my self up and fling opened the door to come face to face with a dirty blond boy with light green eyes. He eyes were warm full of care, concern and mostly they were full of love. I threw my self onto him onto him hugging him like I hadn't hugged him in years. Justin held me tight in his arms just like Ethan had. I felt warm, safe and loved right now.
For once I wanted to be held, to be loved, to be cared for and for once to have attention.

"Okay cut it up love birds." Said a sly voice.

I looked up from my current position and say a girl with brown hair and honey eyes. There was a boy with light blue eyes and black hair standing next to her smirking. I stood up handing my hand to Justin to help him stand up. I smiled at them blushed mixed in the bit.

"So I have heard you have not been eating, won't leave your room and mostly you refuse to eat!" the girl commented.

"Hey, who said I have not been eating I have." I lied through my teeth.

"Yeah and I'm the queen of England." She joked.

"OMG I know the queen of England." I laughed.

"Hahahaha, very funny now tell me why you have not been eating and don't you dare use the I'm not hungry crap cuz it's " she was saying when I cut her off.

"Angel's Dead."