Status: This story is complete and there might be errors in with it please bare with the errors it was my first story.

Love Bites An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire

Chapter Seven

Everyone looked at me in confusion, shock, or just simple and plain dumbstruck. They knew I wasn't joking by my voice but they refused to believe that he was gone like I had in the beginning. I felt guilty for not warning them about this earlier especially Amy she looked like she was about to break down and cry.

"When?" she asked in a shaky voice.

"Two weeks ago." I replied.

"What happened?" she questioned, tears slipping down her face silently.

"It was a car accident and he die almost instantly after the impact." I responded.

I felt my own hot tears slip down my already tear stained face as I tried to gain control of my emotions. I felt two warm arms wrap around my waist pulling me in close. I let my self lose control of my body and let him guide my body into his soft warm chest I hid my face in his neck. The salty tears dripping down my face as I cried quietly on his shirt.

Justin's warms arms felt good against my burning body even though it would make sense if they were cold but still. He rubbed my back trying to get me to clam down I was rarely clam now a days. I needed to say I was sorry for not letting them earlier but staying silent seemed like the best thing to do right now. I managed to pull my self together fully and slowly pushed my self away from him. I gave him a heartily smile, it was a real smile not a fake smile I put on to make others think I was okay.

"Amy." I said, turning towards her broken figure.

"Yes." she said,silently.

I'm sorry I didn't inform you about it earlier but I wasnt ready to admit he was truly gone and I'm still not. I was so busy in killing my self slowly inside that I forgot everything that mattered. I'm truly sorry what I did." I apologized.

"It's okay I understand why you did what you did." she replied.

I walked over to her hugging her closely to my body I patted her back as she cried on my shoulder. The main reason why I loved this girl is because she wasn't afraid to be her self around anyone. Not even when she was hurt, in pain, happy or basically anything she was feeling.

"Shhh it's okay." I soothed, the best I could.

Amy pulled away from me wiping her tears away and smiled at me her eyes told me everything. She was happy that I did tell her and that she would through this like I did. I smiled at her Zack and Justin watched us carefully to make sure we weren't doing anything.

"Oh so back to my little speech, why have you not been eating? We get this call from your father saying that you stay locked up in your room, noting eating, won't talk to anyone and refuse to listen to anyone." Amy lectured. "I don't the bullshit about I wasn't hungry."

"My father called you?" I asked out of pure shock.

"Yeah we were just as surprised as you were." Justin replied.

"Oh." I said.

"I'm waiting for an answer." said Amy.

"Yeah, about that funny sorry well it's just that I didn't feel hungry I just felt like being alone and away from all the stupid drama in my life for once." I confessed.

Zack, Justin and Amy all came over to my side hugging me in a bone crushing hug. They all gathered around my slim figure and eloped me hugs and kisses. I knew they cared but this was painful really. I guess not eating in days made me become weak and fragile.

"Come on dinner's going to be served now." announced Amy.

We all agreed to dinner hell even I agreed my stomach growling in silence as I covered it up. When we arrived in the dinning room everyone was seated there besides my father. We all took seats Justin sat on my left, Amy on my right and Zack next to Amy. I was seated in between all my favorite people in the world besides the jerk and his batch of cookies(lol sorry I use that term for the cuss word b***h). I even had a smile on face instead of a frown or a hateful look I always had.

"Bell, dear you came to dinner." said Mr. Hunter. "How do you feel?"

"Yes, I did attend dinner tonight and I feel some what better." I answered truthfully as I could.

Soon the room was filled with chatter, laughter and happy noises. I grinned to my self I was happy once again maybe it was suppose to be this way. Who knows as for now I was enjoying ever bit of my life. I always had a low tummy never ate much so Amy, Justin and Zack forced me to eat a whole bunch of things. My tummy was full I couldn't fit anymore but one sight of chocolate cake changed that.

I dug into my chocolate cake immediately Justin chuckled by my excitement of cake. As I ate my happy sugary food I didn't realize I had managed to slip on my cheek.

"Bell, you have cake on your cheek." laughed Justin.

"Get it off." I said, hyper.

I used the back of my hand to get the cake off but it wasn't coming off I signed in frustration. Amy laughed at my childish behavior, Zack just smirked and Justin chuckled.

"Here." he said.

Justin picked up the napkin from his lap and runs it gently across my cheek removing the cake. Ethan sent him a death glare which everyone at the table ignored. After dinner was completed the maid came out picking up after everyone's mess I decided to help even though they refused my offer. I being stubborn helped anyways one of the younger maids who was about sixteen dropped a plate to the ground. Some on the liquid spilled into Ella's shoes and screamed,

"You stupid human have you no shame. Your worst than-"

"Ella shut the hell up it's not like you cant buy another pair of shoes and watch what you say to people it might come and bite you in the ass one day." I grinned.

I walked over to the girl who was bowing in front of Ella crying with her head tucked under her hair. I lifted her face wiping the tears away and said,

"No harm done it wasn't your fault you are excused for night. What is your name?"

"It-'s Je-nny, Ma-dam-e." she shuttered.

"You don't have to call me Madame Bella will be just fine." I whispered softly to her.

She flashed me a bright smile before scurrying off into the kitchen to get something to eat. I smiled back at her waving as she waved to my shyly I focused my attention to the fallen glass pieces on the floor. I bent down grabbing a cloth from the table, I picked up the big pieces and gently wiped the smaller ones. I turned around to look at a very amused Ethan, a glaring Ella, a proud Mr. Hunter and my friends just who were happy by my action.

"Ella, you ever threaten anyone of the maids you will regret that you ever met me in your life. So just back off or your regret and trust me just because I'm not a vampire doesn't mean I can't kick your butt any time I want." I warned, angrily.

Ella glared at me even more I smirked that she didn't open her big mouth to say anything. Zack walked over to me picking me up by my waist and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Ahhhh." I yelped. "Zack, put me down now!"

"Sorry, but according to my records I owe you one piggy back ride." he quoted.

He switched his position so my body was hanging off his back he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and said happily,

"On ward horsy."

"Okay I'm moving it." He stated.

He jumped up and down making me bounce up and down his back every time I would land on his back he would say humph. I smirked I knew my weight wasn't much he was teasing me he carried me all the way to the movie room and threw me on to the couch.

"You know that wasn't nice." I teased, rubbing my aching back.

"Na." he replied.

I yanked him down on the sofa getting on top of Zack I started hit with my fists in a playful manner. Justin and Amy cam in standing in the middle of the door way looking at us laughing Zack screaming for help as I hit him constantly.

"Why aren't you two moving." Asked, Ethan pushing his way in.

When he entered the room he looked at Zack and I in shock and anger. I thought for a moment he was going to come and slap me to knock some sense into me. Instead he came over to me pulling me off of Zack, who was relieved to finally have me off of him. Ethan sat down holding me down in his lap, cuddling against my back and whispered,

"You smell nice."

"Where is Ella?" I whispered back.

"She left saying that I'm stupid and that she was annoyed with living with you. She said its either me or you. So here I am I'm sure you can figure it out." He smirked.

Wait hold up he choose me over that slut wow oh crap its the end of the world run ahhhhhhhhh lol. Okay now this I could get use to of course I was happy that bitch was gone I mean come on who wouldnt be.

"Oh." I said.

"Okay now I'm curious who is the hottie?" Asked Zack.

"Gay much." I joked, smiling at his expression. Ethan looked like he had just seen a ghost and Justin was cracking up, Amy just looked like she was trying to hold her laughter in. "Guys, I like you to meet Ethan Hunter he is my fiance."

"Ohhhhhh, Bella's got a boyfriend I mean husband. Finally, she wont be alone hahahahahaha and she wont be so lifeless." Zack teased.

I smirked at him and then said,

"If you know what's good for you, you will back off before I rip your head off and pack it up and ship it to America."

Ethan held me down forcefully in his lap as I tried to pull away I was ready to attack Zack. How could he tell him that I was cold hearted before how could he embarrass me like that dork. I was thinking as I laid back into to Ethan chest my breathes heavy as I tried to clam down. My breathing became harder as I gasped for air I was struggling to get it. Fuck, I'm having a asthma attack someone help. Ethan looked at me curiously as if I was doing this on purpose.

Justin and Zack saw right through this and immediately jumped into a action. They dug through my jean pockets to find my inhaler but it wasn't there, Justin threw this hand into his pocket. Zack and Amy did the same thing and pulled out a little circular can type thing twisting off the cap and gave it to me. I inhaled in time, finally being able to catch my breath. Justin's eyes twitched when he heard Ethan say,

"Bella, don't scare me like that you had me so worry come on lets get some sleep."

I nodded in agreement I gave my friends a sorry look they wanted to watch a movie with me. Ethan stood up cuddling me in his arms as he carried me upstairs. He walked down the empty hallways to his room.

"Ethan thats not my room." I said, boldly.

"It is now." he replied.

He carried me inside gently laying me on the bed as he walked out of the room again. I laid there thinking about everything that had happened in the past month, I was engaged, my brother passed away, and now Ethan was paying me attention. He came back into the room holding a black tank top with me short shorts in his hands. I raised my eyebrow at him giving him a very strange look. His green eyes met my blue ones and his eyes showed lust.

I wanted to run out of there when I saw that but there was something else in them to love. I laid there starring at him as he moved closer to me he walked up to me placing his warm hand against my cold cheek. He handed me the clothing, moving away from me. I got up and went into the bathroom stripping my self of my clothing and putting on my night wear.

I threw my jeans and shirt into the laundry basket, closing it as I walked out of the bathroom. When I came out Ethan was sitting on his bed with boxers on, I caught a glimpse of his body and blushed a scarlet red. He noticed my presence in the room and walked over to me. I started to walk backwards hitting the wall as he came close to me. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as his arms slipped around me waist. He pulled me closer to him and kissed deeply, I responded to the kiss shyly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he made the kiss more passionate he yanked my body closer to his. He smirked as I gasped he pushed me against the wall pinning me by my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you do not like sexual content skip over the next chapter please.