Status: This story is complete and there might be errors in with it please bare with the errors it was my first story.

Love Bites An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire

Chapter Eight

I woke up in the morning the sunlight hitting my face I tried to turn over but when I couldn't I panicked. I twisted my entire body around and my lips connected with someone else. My eyes widen in shock when I saw Ethan laying there next to me. I removed my lips from his as I grabbed hand full of the sheets to cover my self and got up. I was yanked back, I fell on top of Ethan he was smiling at me.

"It's too early and your not going anywhere." he whispered.

"Ethan what happen?" I asked, causelessly.

"You and I slept together last night but more than in the same bed." he answered.

"Shit." I said.

He crashed his lips against mine to soothe me I was wrapped in his kiss that I didn't realize he was pulling the sheets away. Suddenly I felt warm body rub against mine and I shivered from the touch. He smiled into the kiss than broke away. I fell to his side still facing him he pulled me closer to him. I snuggled next to him falling back into peaceful sleep.

The next time I woke up it was ten so I decide to get up I pushed Ethan arm away and went into the shower. I took about thirty minute shower than came out. I grabbed a pair of Capri, a black short sleeve shirt and a pair of fingerless gloves. I was brushing my hair when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"You smell good." Ethan whispered in my ear.

"Go on get ready we are suppose to spend the day with my friends." I replied, trying to break free from him.

"Awwww, but I wanted today spend today with you. I never got the chance to get to know you really." he pouted, kissing my neck.

"No," I said firmly, prying him off of me. "We are going to spend the day with my friends and you can see me all the time."

"Oh, alright." he said finally leaving me alone and walking into the bathroom.

I sighed when I heard the bathroom door close did he really care or was he toying with my feelings again like the last time? What I wanted at this moment was to just up to him and ask him are you just toying with me or do you really love me? Then again it was easier said then done.
I finished brushing my hair, I decided to tie it into a ponytail letting my bangs hang from the sides. Just as I finished the bathroom door opened and Ethan stood there with a towel wrapped around his waist. I starred at him a couple of minutes before turning away and blushing like crazy. That was so embarrassing was starring at him and that feeling what was it.

I heard him chuckled and I focused my attention back to his face,

"What so funny?"

"You my darling are very funny first you stare at me then turn away blushing. It's not like you haven't seen me like this before." he commented.

I blushed another twenty shades of red my face red as a cherry and my eyes widen in shock. O/////O I was so embarrassed that I wanted to run out of the room and would have if he hadn't pin me to the wall.

"Your not going anywhere." he stated.

"Oh come on let go before anyone sees." I blushed.

"We are going to be married and we are engaged it doesn't matter what we do." he replied.

"Ethan, come on we are late as it is." I stated.

"Fine." he grimaced letting me go.

"Awwww, is my poor teddy bear sad?" I asked, cutely.

"Humpf." he answered.

I tackled him down that we hit the floor with a loud thump and he started to crack up. What was so funny then I realized that the towel had fallen off and my eyes when widen. I quickly took the towel throwing it over him and there was a cough from the door I turned around to see.

Amy, was at the door looking at us in shock, then she smirked and said,

"Break it up lovebirds and come downstairs."

With that she left the room closing the door behind her and I could hear her laugh as she headed downstairs.

"Mind getting off of me?" said Ethan.

[Im sorry but I lost this part here >< Im sorry!]

Ethan was glaring at me, Ella was smirking at my words, Justin and Amy looking down in shame and Zack was smiling I knew I could count on him. I glanced at the door, then looked through the window it was a rainy day, it looked so gloomy I just wanted to jump in the puddles and get lost in them. I walked towards the door ignoring everything in my way until Ethan stood between me and the door.

"Move." I said, coldly.

"No, your not going outside. You have to come to breakfast with us or my father will wonder where you are." replied Ethan.

"You want to know what I think about your little words?" I asked.

He nodded, I raised my hand and smacked it across his face leaving a larger red hand print on his face.

"That's what I think." I answered. "If you ever try to come into my life ever again I swear I'll make your life a leaving hell. I will make you regret ever meeting me. Stay the fuck away from me and don't ever touch me speak to me or even come near me."

I said everything venom dripping fro each letter I had I just said, I swung the door open and walked out to the curved driveway. Walking down the path towards the large gates. I walked outside it had been hours I walked through the pouring rain ignoring my phone now wasnt the best time to talk to me. Just when I thought things were getting better they go from bad to worse I think I'm cursed.

As I walked in the middle of the street ignoring the cars honk and yell get out of the street. I walked on until I arrived at a small lake with a large dock leading to the end. I walked all the way down and sat there kicking my legs back and forth.I took a hand fully of rocks and threw them into the lake angrily why me was all I could think at this moment.

"What's wrong dear?" asked a soft sweet gentle voice.

"Mum, is that you or am I just dreaming again?" I questioned.

I felt a soft hand being place against my cold cheeks soothing me at the instant.

"It is me." she replied.

"Oh, mum I don't know I'm sorry I'm not obeying your wishes but he just used me then tossed me aside. How was I suppose to feel I don't have Angel anymore either." I cried, tears slipping down my face mixed in with the rain.

"I'm sorry honey that you got into this arrange marriage but it wasnt entirely you fathers fault it had been arranged since you were born. When you were born both heaven and hell were in chaos the only thing we could do is untie the two open bonds. Ethan being the prince of the underworld and you being the chosen one." my mother comforted.

"What do you mean chosen on there is nothing absolutely nothing special about me." I said honestly.

"Honey there is more to you than you know." she resorted.

"Mum, I don't want to live cant you take me with you and then I'll be with you and Angel and I wont have to live this horrible life." I begged hoping she would give in.

"I'm sorry but I cant do that you are immortal you shall live for ever like Ethan. What do you mean Angel he is not dead." my mother answered.

Angel isn't dead? Then where on earth is he but they said that he died what the hell is going on? Why would the lady lie about Angel being gone why on earth would anyone lie?

"Mum, are you sure Ethan was in a car accident and they said he didn't make it." I asked.

"I'm sure honey otherwise he would have been here with me talking to you right now." my mum assured.

I signed now that Angel was alive maybe I could find the loop hole but then it would hurt my mother. Seeing as there was no way out of this my only choice remaining was to go back to the house stay there.

"I'm sorry Bell but I have to go now I will always love and find Angel he has more answers to your questions." my mother began slowly fading.

Before she could fade all the way she kissed my forehead and vanished into thin air leaving me alone in the rain. I was the chosen one but why me I wasn't nothing special or was I? I decided to obey my mothers wish and headed back to the Madison dripping wet from the rain.
Finally I arrived at the house, walking straight up to my room ignoring anyone who tried to talk to me. I made it to my room slamming the door shut and falling onto the bed. My legs ached from all the walking my head spinning as I tried to gain control of my body. I felt my self seep into deep slumber without realizing I was in dream mode.

~Dream~

"Bella! Help me." screamed a voice.

I span around frantically trying to figure out where the noise came from.

"Whose there?" I shouted back.

"Bella help me!" yelled the voice back.

"Who are you and where are you?" I screamed back at the voice.

There was a blood boiling screamed and then silence I fell to my knees shaking controllably. I felt a pair of warm arms around my body trying to sooth me and then came a clamming voice,

"Shhhh, my little Bell it will all be okay."

"Who are you?" I asked, nervously.

"I am Dark Emerald." the man known as Dark replied.

I began to shale again the scream ringing through my ear again and again like a horror movie being replayed to that exact scene. I felt his hand move up and down on my back trying to soothe me by rubbing my back. I soon began to clam down my brain still not being able to function properly.

"What do you want from me?" I inquired bravery.

"My little one I only want one thing or shall I say person. You." he answered.

My eyes widen in shock and I pushed him away roughly stepping backwards until I hit the wall. He walked towards me as I tried to dig deeper into the wall trying to get away from him. The closer he got the more my body began to shiver aching to get away from here. Suddenly he was pushing up against me pinning me to the wall.

"What do you want from me?" I questioned.

"Nothing just want you to be my bride of course." he responded.

"No." I whispered.

"Why not? Don't tell me you have feelings for that prince?" he asked, curiously.

"No." I mumbled I knew I was lying.

He smirked I'm guessing he figured out that I was lying he began to suck on my neck kissing me holding hands up above my head. I wasn't moaning from pleasure but fear in all my life I had never been this afraid ever. I felt him smirked as he fangs scraped against my sensitive spot on my neck I shiver. Then it happen he sank his fangs into my neck I whimpered from the pain and yelled at the top pf my lungs.

I struggled to get my hands away from him I wanted to wake up so bad right now never had I been this afraid in a dream. I felt someone shake me repeating my name again and again. Dark retrieved his fangs from my neck and whispered,

"It seems as though they want you back my dear we shall meet again."

With that he kissed my lips forcefully one time and I jolted up in my sleep watching him fade as I opened my eyes.

~End of Dream~

I jolted up in my sleep the covers flinging off of me as I panted trying to regain my self. Who was he, what did he want from me, and why did that feel so real? As I looked up at my savoir it was Zack.

"Bella, what's wrong we heard you scream." he inquired, hugging me close to him.

I glanced around the room everyone was there but Ethan and Ella I knew I was angry and said something's I shouldn't have but still. My eyes were brimming with tears he truly didn't care what happen to me maybe I should go with Dark. But I made a promise to my mother I should keep it.
It was him. I muttered.

"Who is him?" asked a sleepy voice from the door way.

I looked up to see Ethan standing there in the doorway with sweatpants and a white T- shirt on. Without thinking or realizing what I was doing I raced to him tackling him with a hug and began to cry on his chest. He was shocked by my sudden affection but held me in his arms anyways holding me tightly.

"Who is the man, Bella?" asked Ethan again.

"He said hi-s na-me was Dar-k Em-er-ald." I shuttered.

Something hit me again did he really bite I freed my self from Ethan and held my hand up to my neck and touched it. A pain shot through my body and I started to whimper it hurt so much. Ethan walked to me removing my hand from my neck and glared at the bite.

"I think we have a problem." he stated.

"What do you mean." I said sleepy.

"Bella, you need to stay awake." he replied, shaking me.

"I can't I'm too tried night you guys." I whispered.

The eyelids on my eyes became very droopy and I shut then my whole body started to shut down. I could hear Justin and Zack yell at my to stay awake but I couldn't do it I was too tried. Maybe this was the way it was suppose to end or maye I would wake up someday.