Excuse Mr Alpha Sir Your Stepping On My Tail Can You Kindly Get The Hell Off

Chapter Five

"She is beautiful Stan." whispers a sweet voice, I could hear people talking but I could not seem to open my eyes. "Where did you find her?"

That was certainly a woman's voice, but the other person whom she was talking to, Stan, I believe why was he not responding. I listened more intensely trying to figure out who these people were.

"Hana, she is the soon to be kings new wife,. . "he paused in between his words, and from what I could hear the uneasiness of his words, he seemed to be frightened. "I do not understand why she fell off the balcony."

Oh, dear god, that is right! Luke bit my neck and then I toppled over the balcony. From what I remember he did not try to catch me either he let me fall. That bastard. Why, would he do that? He forced me to come to his mansion, work as a maid, better yet forced him self on me and this is how he repays me? Why did I agree to those stupid terms in the first place?

I groaned, alarming the couple who were watching over me I slowly opened my eyes in come in vision with a beautiful young woman and handsome fellow. Her eyes were a dark shade of blue almost purple and her skin tan but fair. Hana, I think her name is, her long dark brown hair passed just below her shoulders and to her upper back.

"Where am I?" I asked, trying to sit up but all I could feel is the pain surging throughout my body. I saw Hana eyes widen with shock and she lightly pushed me back down. "Who are you people?"

"I am. . I am actually a worker at the mansion and when I was on my way home I saw you on the ground . . . you were bleeding . ."Stan, stumbled, trying to tell me his side of the story. I could smell fear rising off him. "So I brought you here. I thought maybe the mansion was not safe for you."

"Thank you." I gratefully said. "Your right the mansion is not safe for me."

"Your completely gorgeous!" blurted out Hana, not seeming to be able to hold back her works. "Sorry I could not hold back my words."

Stan glared at her as she bowed her head in shame, a light shade of pink creeping across her cheeks. I chuckled weakly feeling my body aching all over. I am going to kill that mother fucker if I ever see him again. Sorry about my language but he really pissed me off. I do not like to be thrown off balconies as some kind of stuffed animal or toy.

"Thank you again Stan I really am grateful." I thanked, looking at Stan with a small smile on my face. This was going to be an interesting recovery because I do not think I am going to be able to move until I get the feelings back in my legs. I sighed softly and I could see Stan's hot gaze softening a little as he walked out the room. "I am sorry to be such trouble."

Hana just smiled and plopped down next to me with a wide grin spread across her face. She seemed to have this fun out going aura that surrounded her. Unlike Stan she seemed vaguely very open yet at the same time almost like a child. It was difficult to describe but her presence felt like Jamie's presences. Oh how I miss my friends from home, my family and even my twits of brothers.

"So your mated to the King, huh?" Hana smirked, while looking at a small mark on my skin. "You are rather lucky."

Mark I was confused, mated? I was mated to who, oh she means Luke. Oh dear god what on earth is she talking about?! I am not mated to Luke what do we look like wolves here? Then again it would probably explain a lot of the weird things that I saw around the castle and things Luke did. Not to mention would explain why he seemed to always growl at everything. Stupid mutt. I swear one day I am going to murder him with my bare hands.

Already thinking of killing your future husband, huh? I heard the same sexy smooth voice ring through my head. I knew exactly who it was and right now I wasn't in the best moods to deal with him. I knew something was going to snap inside me if I replied. Oh so now your ignoring me. Hmm.. You know Vivian your soft flesh felt amazing against my hands, the way you quivered when my fingers grazed against your lower back. The way you trembled when I pressed my lips against yours in a very deep and passiona-

SHUT THE FUCK UP LUKE! I do NOT I repeat DO NOT EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN I HATE YOU!!! Your the biggest most foulest jerk I have ever met in my entire life! What is wrong with you!??!! You took me from my home, my family for the love of god you took me from the only things that was keeping me alive away! Why would you bring me to such a place, mistreat me use me as you wish and then throw me off a balcony! Did you get some kind of sick amusement in this Luke?! Was I your play thing? If so why do you not go get a new one I am worthless to you anyways. Instead of asking me to just leave you tired to bloody hell fucking murder me! I swear Luke if I ever see you again I will rip your trachea out with my bare hands and I mean it! I hate you Luke. I hate you with every fiber of my being that is within me.

I shouted back angrily at him knowing full well half the things I said only came out because of the anger bubbling inside of me. I did not truly hate Luke in fact I had some fatal yet sick attraction to him and I wanted him to just accept me. Not use me and throw me away like he did.

Are you done? Listen Vivian and listen close because I will only say this one time. You are my mate, as alpha of my pack and king to this land you are mine. No one will ever touch you or try to make your theirs, that mark on your neck gives me all rights to you. I have already claimed what is mine. I know you do not hate me it is simply your anger, your confusion. Let me help settle some of this confusion dearest loved one. Vivian I am not just alone your mate but also the leader of a pack whom has very high expectation. You were conceived to be my souled mate do not forget this. You were meant to be mine from birth. I have been on this planet for three thousand centuries and I have waited again and again for your rebirth now that I have you. I will not let you go. However before we can be together I will test you. I want to see just how far you are willing to go to prove to me that you can be a alpha leaders mate. I will not sugar coat things from you. The trials and pain you will go through you might not be able to endure and may even be a hazard to your life. However if you survive you will have me all to your self.

He explained everything he could, I was listening to him feeling tears slowly begin to pour down my cheeks. I was frustrated none of what he was saying made sense. Nothing right now. All I knew was that I wanted to see him be near him. I wanted the warmth of his body to engulf mine and keep me safe. Why now? I just wan to disappear into my old world and forget all about Luke. Perhaps in the back of my head I already knew this was bound to happen. I can not be with an alpha I am not qualified. Maybe it is best if I just sleep away the time to forget him all together. Who knows maybe he will find another mate.

I signed to my self softly and turned to Hana whom's eyes were filled with concern. I smiled weakly before laying down onto the bed and curling into a tight ball. I felt Hana pull the covers over my body and mumble 'goodnight' before leaving the room and shutting the door behind her in a small clicking noise. Once I was alone I felt more tears rush from my eyes and pool around my pillow. I just want this nightmare to be over already, I thought as I closed my eyes drifting into my sleep and hearing someone softly whisper to me,

"I love you Vivian please do not EVER forget that."