Break Me Then Tell Me You Love Me Andy Sixx Love Story

Chapter One

As much as I hate to admit it I love being alone and hiding away from the world. I know it not good to run away from your problems and try to escape what is the truth but sometimes it happens to everyone where they just want to disappear. To be honest lately I have been doing that more than I usually do. I wonder if something is wrong with me, but at the same time I know its not me. It is the level of stress and drama that is in my life right now. Sure life isn't meant to be easy then again nothing is easily to obtain. Even self peace you have to work towards it in order to get it. Someone once told me the choice is yours to be happy or not. So here I am sitting here thinking what on earth am I going to write about?

Even though I don't have much an plot or an idea I do have something to start my story off on. Lets just trace back to two night go in my life. It will be nothing more than a flash back so you know where all this began from.

"Rain?" asked, my mum looking at me with a furious look. "What do you have to say for your self?"

I kept my mouth shut looking down at the cuts on my wrist, since when did she care? Oh yeah that is right since the school called and told her if she didn't do something about this they would throw her into jail for child abuse. I just stared at the cuts not really caring what my mother was saying. As a matter of fact her words sound nothing but an distant language to me at this moment. I was completely engulfed in the blood that was slipping down my wrist and down my arm. It was slowly crawling towards me fingers where I could feel it, it was warm and bloody red.

"Rain!" snapped, my step father. "What are you doing this to your self for!?"

I looked up at him pulling away from the marvelous sight in front of me to look at the ugly faces of my so called parents. I gave nothing but an emotionless look I had nothing to say to them, I had no reason to justify my actions. I did what I felt like doing and there is nothing they or anyone can do about it. I gave them both a glance before turning on my heel and walking off as they screamed after me. I went into my room and sat there looking at the wall for a good hour or so. What was I suppose to say my life is so fucking complicated that I do not want to live anymore?

If I said something like that I am quite sure they would throw me into some fucking therapy class and make me get treated. The truth I didn't need treatment I need to get away from them both I needed to get away from this house. What better way to do it then run away from the house forever and disappear for good? Wrong, if I did the police would be hunting me down like I was some cold hearted murder! I heard them talking downstairs so I opened my door slowly and quietly wanting to hear what they were saying. I walked down the stairs swiftly not to make any noise so they would know I was listening to them.

"We cant keep doing this, James." cried, my mother.

"I know honey, I know I think it is time for Rain to be sent away from us." replied, back my step dad.

"I think you are right." my mother, answered for a long period of silent. "I think it is time to send her to that boarding school she was invited to not to long ago. By the Colt family. . ."

"No your saying that you want to let her attend that school with all those guys?!" gasped, my step father. "You going to give her away to the Colt family!?"

"What choice do we have!" voiced, my mother barely. "James sooner or later they will get her you know as much as I do that she what they want. We have gotten countless amounts of offers for her from them. She is the chosen bride! And we cant keep doing this day in and day out enough is enough I am getting sick of her not telling us anything and keeping to her self. Baring all the pain on the inside!"

"Lily, I know." said, James.

I was thinking to my self who were the colt family and this boarding school what was it like? Before I could do anything else I heard my mother tell my step dad,

"Lets tell her right now so she will be ready by tomorrow morning to leave."

I raced back upstairs to my room quickly before they saw me and yelled at me. I laid down on the bed looking up at the ceiling and I heard the door swing open.

***********

"Rain." said my mother, rather coldly. It actually surprised me that she was being this cold. No I am lying it didn't she wanted me out I had been nothing more than an loyal pain up the ass. "Get up."

I shrugged pushing my self off the bed I already knew what she was going to say but to them I didn't know. I gave them a blank look as my step dad turned the lamp on, I heard the clicking noise from the switch. I groaned as the flashing light hit my face making it harder for me to see suddenly.

"Rain." began, James. "Your mother and I have thought about this behavior your portraying and have come upon a conclusion. . . . You will be sent to a boarding school in Juneau, Alaska. There is a boarding school there."

More like the Colt Family is there, I thought to my self. Nonetheless not really caring where I was going I decided to just nod my head to agreement. They walked out of the room signing in relief that I didn't give a fight. Before I left there was one thing I needed to do. I crawled out of the window leaving it open so when I came back I could get in. I climbed down the narrow passage landing on the ground swiftly. I had now done this to many time for my own good. I smirked to my self and sprinted down the street off to my boyfriends house.

He was the last thing on this planet that was keeping my smiling besides my friends. I knocked his door to find it open and I walked into the house looking around, I blinked a few times his door was never open like that. I walked up to his room slowly hearing another voice, I recognized that voice it was Abby. . . What was Abby my best friend whom is a girl doing here? I walked into the room before knocking which I should have done my best friend and my boyfriend were tied up with one another. I felt my blood boil and yet at the same time my heart breaking. I loved this guy and this girl was my best friend!!!

He looked up and gasped suddenly as if I just found out something that I wasn't suppose to. I gave them both a blank look calming my self down I just stared not saying anything. I needed to get away or I would break. Forget a good bye I wasnt even going to tell them I was leaving. I just looked and starred not being able to comprehend anything.

"You had been my dream, do you understand my dream!" I whispered, barely clutching the ends of my shirt.

I closed my eyes to stop the tears from falling, I failed miserably and they came rolling down my cheeks faster with each breathe. I grabbed my bag on the side of the bed, giving my ex boyfriend another look before running out. I couldn't believe my stupid luck, I just fallen for another guy and he turned out to be a jerk too! He cheated on with me, but the person who he cheated on was far worse than him. My BEST FRIEND! She told me right now she has always liked him and their affair started within a months of the relationship. I wanted to die so badly right now, suicidal I thought. I came to a halt in from La Pusha near the cliff where I had first met him.

My eyes flashed back to those memories and the more tears that fell with each loving memory running down in my tears. The warm salty tears mixed in with the endlessly pouring rain on my tiny body. My hazel green eyes clouded with nothing but water and tears. I heard my phone give off a ring barely audible to me at the moment. I took the phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen more disgusted filled my mind as I threw it far away from my body.

I turned onto my heel, killing my self would obtain nothing I needed to get away and my escape would be the Colt Family. I headed home sneaking through the window and pulled my suitcase from the closet. I threw everything that I needed everything that had value to my into my bag, clothing, hair stuff, sneakers, bracelets, necklaces, notebooks with my prized writings and my picture album. I tore away the things that my ex boyfriend has given me dumping it into the garbage as quickly as I could. I threw away everything that remind me of them, of any painful memory I threw it away.

No longer would I let my past interfere with my future, I am going to make something new different out of my self. If I must kill everything in my past in order to start over again I will. Hopefully I can do this without the help of my friends. I was moving miles away from them into an unknown city. An unknown place, as I laid down on my bed I realized something. Me, this family, this world it wont be the same anymore it would something entirely new. I closed my eyes awaiting this new world, an open future and my sweet escape.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys this story well its a figurment of my imgination okay wait its not real! The Characters in the story all are mine expect, Andy Sixx and his band! I dont own those but the personailty of those characters are my made up ones! Please message and rate if you dont then I wont know of people like the story or not and if I should write more or not. If I dont get enough messages I promise I WILL stop WRITING this Story!