Break Me Then Tell Me You Love Me Andy Sixx Love Story

Chapter Twelve

I screamed so loud that I think England could hear me. Your probably wondering why I am screaming? Yes no? maybe well, simple I am really aggravated right now. Andy dear god Andy! Shit man. Oh man what am I going to do? Tonight was his concert and here I was at home screaming. Zack is here! Man just when I learned to move on I find my self in another mess.

“Zack! Just forget it! You don’t have a clue what I was put through after I left. I am done. Andy is DEAD do you understand DEAD. He isn’t coming back and I am not going to sit around waste my life away. I loved you Zack from the bottom of my heart but I have to move on and so do you Zack, please,” I whimpered, moving slowly towards him and touching his arm lightly. “Please, understand.”

I watched as Zack opened his mouth to respond to me. Just as he mumbled a word my phone began to ring. I quickly grabbed it seeing Andy’s number flashing. Oh god I thought bitterly to my self.

“Hello.” I answered.

“Where ARRE YOU WOMAN!!!!” yelled, an very anxious Andy.

I gazed upon Zack torn up expression just as it had been that night when I walked in on him and my ex best friend. I shook my head trying to comprehend what I was going to do. At this moment nothing made sense!

“Umm I am at home darling.” I said, nervously. “I shall be leaving soon yes?”

I heard him sigh into the phone. Great I made the great ANDY SIXX dejected! Wonderful. I touched the ‘end’ button rather viciously. I did not need Andy apart of this.

“Zack just stay here. I will help you move on. Okay?” I smiled, assuring him I was here for him.

Zack moved towards me and quickly pecked my lips. My first and my last. I would cherish that forever. Zack had been mine for as long as I could remember after Andy passed something I knew was never going to be the same. However I was willing to accept it. I grabbed Zack’s hand racing out of the house.

~At The Concert~

“Unfortunately my lovely girlfriend couldn’t make it here tonight so I want to dedicate a song to her. We have had our shares of ups and downs but she is the most stunning beautiful girl I have ever met. Plus she makes me really happy.”

Everyone was completely in ‘aww’ I laughed to my self. Only Andy would say something like that come to think of it me and Andy havent had time to be together since I had the courage to become me again. Maybe its okay na I am kidding.

She's that girl, I know it

She's that girl, I know it

Sometimes it feels

Like everybody wants something from me

Don't understand, I can only be one person, that's Joey

Got game, got fame, got everything in this world I need

But the girl, I don't know her name

'Cause I've only met her in my dreams

But I'm gonna find her 'cause she's

Just that girl, the one that's dancin' through my mind

Just that girl, the girl that I've been tryna find

Just that girl, her style is crazy, she's a dime

And it's almost like I can see her, she's just that girl

Something happens when you groove

Earth beneath you starts to move

It's so bad, I'm lookin' at you

'Cause you are that girl

Crazy how you work that frame

You and me, we could change the game

What's your secret? What's your name?

That girl

To me you're a star

When you move you're off the charts

You've already won my heart

That girl

To me you're a star

You don't have to play the part

You can be just who you are

'Cause you're just that girl

The one that's dancin' through my mind

Just that girl, the girl that I've been tryna find

Just that girl, her style is crazy, she's a dime

{ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/d/drew-seeley-lyrics/just-that-girl-lyrics.html }

And it's almost like I can see her, she's just that girl

Yes she know she's just that girl

She know she's just that girl

That girl baby, just that girl

She know she's just that girl

She know she's just that girl

That girl baby, just that girl

Just that picture in my mind I see

And I can't wait for the day we meet

Baby, we'd be so fly, baby just you and I

I wanna give you the world 'cause you're

Just that girl, the one that's dancin' through my mind

Just that girl, the girl that I've been tryna find

Just that girl, her style is crazy, she's a dime

And it's almost like I can see her, she's just that girl

She know she's just that girl

She know she's just that girl

That girl baby, just that girl

She know she's just that girl

She know she's just that girl

That girl baby, just that girl

The one that's dancin' through my mind

Just that girl, the girl that I've been tryna find

Just that girl, her style is crazy she's a dime

Almost like I can see her, she's just that girl

She know she's just that girl

She know she's just that girl

That girl baby, just that girl

She know she's just that girl

She know she's just that girl

“Thank you for coming out tonight!!” shouted Andy.

I could feel his voice flowing through my body. It calmed me for some odd reason. I took Zack’s hand dragging him back stage. I stepped into the open pulling Zack along. I saw Andy spot me I casually waved to him. Although he has this murder glare in his eyes. This was not going to be pretty. Andy made his way to us. I braced my self for everything he was going to say.

“Where HAVE you been!!!” he questioned, furiously.

Okay not as bad I thought to my self. Not bad Mr. Sixx. I surely thought he was going to rape me or something. Alright bad Rain quit thinking those kinds of things!

“Zack came here. We needed to talk some things through. Zack is going to be staying here. He is going to start over again like Andii would have wanted both of us to do.” I smiled at Zack earning an rewarding smile back. “Its time we both tried again to be free.”

I turned to face Andy he had his eyebrows raised up smirking in a way. I did not like that smirk. He leaned towards me whispering softly,

“The price of him staying is your mine tonight.”

He pulled away looking at my embarrassed faced. Andy knew I wanted this and he also knew I wouldn’t say no. I blushed and nodded my head yes. This was going to be one long night. Oh boy. How do I get my self into these things?

~This Evening~

“Zackkkinnnnssssssssss” I squealed. “Do thy fancy thy room!”

I plopped down on the bed bouncing up and down.

“I love it thank you Rain.” he grinned, kissing the top of my forehead. I smiled up at him before bouncing out of the room. I owed Andy a lot for this. “Good night Rain.”

I strolled into Andy’s room looking around. I honestly had never been in his room for as long as I have been here I have never been in his room. I glanced around seeing posters of his band. Seeing a messy un kept bed. I giggled seeing his boxers scattered all over the floor. Only the lovely Andy Sixx would have his undies all over the floor. The walls had been coated with a dark lusty red color with a black vintage patterned design. I thought it looked rather amusing.

His bed was clothed with dark navy blue sheets and comforter. His big pulls covered in little feather pieces from over stuffing from within in. Not bad I thought to my self. Not bad Mr. Sixx. I grinned tracing my fingers along the bed post and his dresser. It was smooth. It brought back a lot of memories. When I was a kid I use to do this in my parents room. Whenever I was frustrated or upset I would sit in my room and do this until I felt calm. Rather strange but it relived me. Made me feel a lot better than I had.

I heard the door close behind me making me jump. Startled I turned around only to glimpse Andy in nothing but boxers. His hair was messy and wet. I could see the water rolling down his bare chest from the droplets of water falling from his hair onto this body.

“Aren’t you a little to over clothed?” he asked, raising his eyebrow at me. “You want me to help you become like me?”

I shook my head no. Ha no! I don’t think I want him to help me do anything. Now wait a minute didn’t you want this? Who said that! I am your conscious you dimwit. Oh. Hey! That is mean! you are a nimrod. Ouch. You wanted this the moment you said yes when you agreed for the terms on him helping you. Oh yeah well I wasn’t serious! To bad girlfriend tough luck he is roaring and ready for you. Go get em tiger. Easy for you to say I thought you are not doing it!

“Rain. .” he whispered, in my ear softly. When did he get so close to me? I shivered as his hand traced its way down my arm. “Beautiful. . Rain. . .”

I closed my eyes against his touch. His lips brushed against my neck, his hand sliding up my shirt slowly pushing it upwards. Nervous yes? I was anxious maybe I was wanting this? He slowly pushed me backwards towards the bed. I hit the bed and fell backwards. He climbed on top of me.

Andy grabbed my shirt removing it tossing it aside. I took in a sharp breath as his lips touched my collar bone. I moaned in pleasure when his tongue licked softly sucking on it. Hickey! I knew he was going to leave one it just was common sense that he did. Andy unbutton my pants not removing his lips from my collar bone. I felt the hot passion surging through his lips. He moved down to my valley as he pushed off my pants.

“Andy.” I breathed, he brought his lips to mine hushing me to silence. “Mhmmm An-dyy.”

Andy pressed his lips harder against mine to make me silent as he could. He continued to work his magic on me. All I could was think this is a dream. My body burned with desire, passion and want. I wanted him. Maybe this is the way it was suppose to be? I could feel him gracefully touching me all over. Everywhere he touched my body burned. I enjoyed his hot hands against my skin. I was in heaven complete bliss. I closed my eyes savoring this moment because it was my first. I felt my body and mind drift far away before I knew my self I was asleep.