Status: Angry.

Killer Beavers

I Insist-er

"Well, Kyle, you can just sleep in our room for awhile." Norb pulled some blankets out of their closet. "I'll clear up some drawers for your stuff, pal."
Kyle nodded nervously. 'Bloody hell! Listen to me! I didn't mean I have just one BROTHER! Damn it, Kyle, SPEAK!' He trembled as his thoughts went wild.
~
"He phoned saying he was at the dam by these trees," a brown beaver said.
"Hey, I think I–" She turned around. "RUBY! Where did you–"
"BOOYA-KA-SHA!" Ruby, a beaver almost identical to her, yelled, jumping out from behind a tree.
"Ruby, stop playing around!" she yelled. "We need to find Kyle already. Now come on. And hold the girls' hands, PLEASE."
Ruby rolled her eyes, and grabbed the tiny hands of their little sisters; beavers with lighter brown–almost blonde–fur.
"Cece, wait up, for cryin' out loud!" Ruby called out, running.
She ignored her sister, instead ringing the "doorbell" of the dam.
"Damn, that's a nice dam!" Ruby exclaimed.
Norbert, the blonde-haired beaver, opened the door.
"No, we don't want any Barette Baret girl cookies, thank you," he said, as he started to close the door.
"Wait, what? No, no, no. We're here because, euhm, Kyle told us he was here." Cece nervously scratched the back of her head.
"Wait–you're–but Kyle–" He stuttered and babbled and they let themselves in, to find Kyle.
Dag came out of the kitchen, holding a jar of jalapeños. He passed the girls on the way to the stairs, did a double-take, and looked at them. He slowly narrowed his eyes at them. "Who are YOU?" He took a jalapeño out and sucked on it.
"We're Kyle's sisters. We're here to get Kyle." Ruby flipped her bangs out of her face. "Hey, can I have one?"
Dag, his eyes still squinted, held out the jar, and tossed away the sucked-up one.
Ruby grabbed one and happily ate it.
"Kyle's upstairs," Dag said. "How long do you spooty-poos plan on staying?"
"Not long, mate," Cece said. "Eh, no worries."
The girls went upstairs to fetch Kyle, and Dag finished sucking a jalepeño and tossed it on the floor.