Sequel: Life, Love, Hope Lost
Status: I love all of you^_^

Love Hurts Us,Breaks Us, and Makes Us Stronger

Damn Jay, You're Good

"Shut up Tubby!" I yelled at my best friend, Jordon Terrell (yes, Charlie Scene from Hollywood Undead), as I jokingly poked the cute baby fat of his that he never lost.

"Shut up, Gingey!" He yelled back pushing me off the couch and pinning my hands to the ground. Damn he had some pretty eyes.

Jordon has been one of my best friends since freshmen year. I am definitely a lot closer to him than I am anyone else in our group of seven. The group consists of Jordan(Jordy), Jorel Decker (Jay), George Ragan, Matthew St. Claire (Matt), Dylan Alvarez, Daniel (Danny) Murillo, and me, Skylar-Grace Anderson(SG).

These guys are truly the closest that I have to a real family. My mom left us when I was 8 and my dad died when I was 10. I have a twin sister too but she went insane when we were little and she hasn't lived with me since we were seven. Then there's Jacob, my older brother. He took care of me until I was 14 because that was when he got called for the Army. Ever since then I've had to take care of myself and make sure that no one other than my guys ever found out that I had to take care of myself.

Jordon's mom has seriously become like my mother. She's the only adult that ever found out I was living alone. Numerous times she offered that I live with them but I just couldn't. There were two reasons I wanted to stay when I was 14, 15, and 16. The first being that it gave me a head start. I wouldn't have to move out of my parents house at 18 and buy a new one. Then the second reason being that the house was pretty big and was already paid off. Never have I had to make a payment on the house.

"Just give it up SG! Jordon has at least 90 pounds on you!" Jay yelled at me. I guess he did have a point though. I was a tiny 110 pound, 5'3", ginger underneath someone who had at least 8 inches on my and at least another 90 pounds on me.

"I say give her a wet willy," Matt called to Jordon. All I could think is why would he egg Jordon on.

"No! Don't you fucking dare or I won't let you come to the party tomorrow!" I whined as I wiggled to try and get free from his strong grip.

After about ten minutes of me struggling I finally told Jordon I gave up and ran out from under her into my room to change out of the panties and tank top I had worn to bed last night.

Whenever the guys sleepover my mornings seem to turn into wrestling with one of them as the others eat and egg on the bigger one, which is never me.

After 20 minutes I walked back down in my tight, light blue shirt, skinny jeans, black heels, and put my little black bow clip in my hair. As I walked down the stairs I realized my tits looked a good cup size bigger than usual as they were about to fall out of my shirt. I turned into the kitchen then to find five horny boys and no food left for me.

"Well damn SG! Did your already amazing rack grow a little last night or something?" Jay called at me with his eyes switching between my tits and eyes every now and then.

"Well fuck, Gingey, why do you do this to me when it's not even 10 a.m. yet?" Jordon asked not even trying to hide the fact that his eyes were glued to my rack.

"Guys leave Skylar alone," Danny said sounding like a protective older brother more than anything. I mean I did love the attention but I was glad I had Danny who knew when enough was enough. I loved that he acted like my older brother, he just made me feel safe. He always has. I've always told him how thankful I am to have him in the group. Like I usually do I just walked up to Danny with my arms held out and hugged him. He seriously had some of the best hugs ever.

"What no love for the Jordy?" Jordon asked me with a pout. My mind then thought about teasing him a little.

"Nope but Matt does," I said walking over to Matt and giving him a hug, "as does Jay, George, and Dylan."

"Two can play that game!" Jordon said trying but failing to give all the guys hugs.

"Nope bro, I aint hugging you." Jorel laughed as he held his hands up and backed away.

"Me either!" Dylan also laughed doing the same.

"Bro, you already act like a faggot enough don't be hugging us!" George laughed before locking himself in the bathroom.

After a couple hours the guys started going home so they could shower and get dressed. Jay was the last to leave like usual because he always loses something. I like that Jay was last to leave though he usually had great advice and talking to him one on one was always good. "So how's you and Vanessa?" I asked genuinely concerned because not only did I love Jay to death but I knew he was unsure about his relationship last week.

"It's actually going a lot better. I took your advice and talked it all out with her and we're on the same page now," he said as the smile he always got when he thought of V came across his face. It was so cute. Jay was in love and I was so happy for him.

"Well good! I'm glad things are working better for you two," I said smiling because I was glad I could help Jay. He's always there helping me fix messes I create so the least I could have done was to be there for him.

"So... I have a question...." he spoke looking around the room to see if anyone else was around which no one else was. "What's the deal with you and Jordon? I know you like him. It's obvious in the way you are around him and it's obvious he likes you too. He's different around you. He genuinely cares about you. You and I both know how he typically treats girls, but with you, with you he's a whole different person almost." Damn. Jay could always tell when I liked someone. He was good and figuring shit like this out.

"I know Jordon's different around me and yea I do really like Jordon.... it's just.... I'm waiting for him to make the first move. It's not right for the girl to make the first move," I could feel myself blush as I felt the words all roll off my lips.

"Don't wait too long. Give him a while but if he still doesn't make a move you make it."

"Thanks Jay, I love you bro," I said pulling Jorel into a hug.

"Bye Skylar, love ya too."

Home alone again, I thought as I watched the door close behind Jay. Now what? I guess I should start getting ready for the party later. What was I supposed to supply again? Let me think... Jay's bringing grape, cherry, and watermelon vodka. Jordon's bringing pot and cocaine. George is bringing a big bottle of Jack. Matt's bringing chips and candy. Dylan has the shot glasses, condoms, tequila, and buns. Danny is in charge of the grill. I guess I'll get charcoal, hot dogs, hamburgers, a better sound system, and some new music.

Tonight should be interesting. Maybe I can get it to the point where it's like what it was when me and Jordon lost our virginity to each other freshmen year....
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a little slow and boring but it's only the first chapter.
Comment?