Sequel: Life, Love, Hope Lost
Status: I love all of you^_^

Love Hurts Us,Breaks Us, and Makes Us Stronger

The End of It All

"Who's the husband?" The older nurse asked our big group of six as we sat in the waiting room at the emergency room.

"Well, I'm not her husband but I'm her fiance," I said with tears in my eyes.

"It appears she was around four weeks pregnant. Were you aware of this?" Jackie, her name tag read, asked me.

"She, she was pregnant?" I asked as so many thoughts ran through my mind. Thoughts like, I was gonna be a father? Did Sky know she was pregnant?

"It appears so. It also appears she's not going to make it. If you would like you can go in and talk to her. Just a couple of you at a time though."

Jackie was leading us to the room Sky was in. I can't believe Skylar tried to kill herself and was going to succeed. Death was going to win this time. How am I ever gonna live without her?

Danny and I were the first two to go in and see her.

She was slipping in and out of this world but with some of her last several breathes she said, "I'm sorry Jay, I'm sorry Danny. I love both of you."

Tears were falling as I held her hand, "I love you too, Sky, I love you to the moon and back."

Danny was also crying. He couldn't believe it either that she tried to kill herself again. "I love you Skylar. You're the best sister a guy could ever ask for."

"You guys were the best family I could ever have asked for. Can the other guys come in? I want to say good-bye."
The rest of the guys then came in.

None of us cared if Jackie was going to yell at us we just wanted to spend the last few moments we could with Skylar before she left us. I couldn't believe I was never going to hear her sweet angelic voice again or taste her amazing delicious pancakes again.

"I love all of you guys. Thank you for making the past six years of my life some of the best. Each of you mean something special to me. Realizing how much you guys truly care I'm going to fight. I'm not going to let death win me over."

"Please, Sky, please fight," Jordon pleaded crying.

"I need you Sky, I need my girl advice, I need your cheesy jokes, I need you," Dylan begged.

"I need you guys too. I'm going to fight." I could tell she was trying to be stronger.

"I need the girl who sticks up for me when these assholes won't," Matt said getting a slight chuckle out of her.

"I know Matty, I know."

"I need you Sky. You're the only girl I know who can keep up with me while drinking," George cried.

I had no idea what to say. So I did what I could. I placed my palm on her delicate cheek and placed my lips to hers, giving her a slow passionate kiss. That's when I heard it.

That's when her heart monitor flat lined.

No, it wasn't fair it wasn't her time to go. I sat in the chair next to her holding her hand for as long as I could but the doctors forced me out of the room. My love was gone. The one thing I ever truly cared about was gone.

The following week was a blur. I remember going to the funeral and her burial but everything just kind of happened in a blurb. Never was I going to get over my sweet angel.

Bella went to Jordon so I didn't even have her dog to be with. That's when I decided it, that's when I knew to put a bullet to my head.

I wrote my letter and explained I needed to be with my baby girl then I placed the gun to my head, counted to three, and pulled the trigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
You won't believe it when you read all that happens in the sequel, "Life, Love, Hope, Lost" check it out and leave me some comments!