Sequel: Life, Love, Hope Lost
Status: I love all of you^_^

Love Hurts Us,Breaks Us, and Makes Us Stronger

What Just Happened?

Around 3 a.m. everyone started to go home. Everyone except for the guys that was. We cleaned up some of the shit that people didn't throw away but left probably 50% of it. The guys yet again were staying over night without telling me til the party was over, which was fine by me simply because I wanted more time with my Jordy.

"Eww! What the fuck Jay?" I asked as I saw him leave my room with some whore who clearly wasn't Vanessa.

"What Sky? Did I do something wrong?"

"Why are you leaving my bedroom with some dumb whore who clearly isn't your girlfriend?" I yelled stressing the words bed and whore.

"Vanessa dumped me so why not bang a dumb whore?" He said as his whore for the night left.

"Oh Jay, I'm so sorry," my anger dissolved into pity as I pulled Jay into a tight hug. I wanted to make sure Jay knew that I was always here for him and that when he hurt it hurt me too. "Please don't fuck anymore whores to try and get over V though.... it won't work and you could very well end up getting an STD or some shit like that."

"Thanks SG, thanks for actually giving a shit about me and my life."

"Anytime Jay. I'm always here," with that I noticed Jay wink at someone behind me and I turned to see Danny running at me and tackling me down onto the couch.

"Well what the fuck you guys! I'm here for you Jay and you can't be nice enough to NOT let me get tackled?"

"Bros before hoes," Jay said with a laugh and a wink.

"I am one of the bros I thought!" I yelled to him.

"Well to be a bro you can't date a bro and since you are a chick with out a dick you become a hoe. The dick in the relationship can't become the hoe." George explained to me.

"He has a point babe," a teasing Jordon said to me.

"Danny can you please get the fuck off of me!" I yelled rolling us off of the couch and pinning him down. "Fuck yes, motherfuckers! I finally pinned one of you assholes down! In your face Danny! Now about that bet we made junior year, say it."

"Skylar-Grace Nicole Anderson is far more superior and better looking than I am."

"Good. Now can we all get ready for bed?" I stood up and pulled out one of the pull out couches then walked to the other and pulled it out. Because I'm the princess I always got one and the guys had to switch between the other one. Sometimes George and Jordon would share it though which they only did when one of us was really low to get a laugh.

"Come here baby," George said to Jorel with a wink as he laid seductively on the pull out. Everyone just burst out laughing because George some how kept the most serious face, "What's so funny guys? I just wanna cuddle with my Jay-Bear," this time he couldn't help but laugh.

Jay just laid next to George and played along. "I just hope ya'll know I'm not gay for anyone other than George," Jay had said playing along with the sexual references.

"Well Jordy, you be sleeping by me tonight right?" I asked with a puppy dog face.

"Of course sweetheart," he replied smiling, "I still can't believe you're really my girl."

"Neither can I baby, neither can I."

We all got changed into clothes we could sleep in and since I couldn't sleep wearing pants or a bra I walked out in my tank top and thong. I laid down on the bed and pulled the covers up and fell asleep as the guys all played CoD on my Xbox. After maybe an hour or so I was awakened. Awakened by Jordon laying down next to me and putting his arm around me. Instantly I turned to face him smiling.

"Did I wake you pumpkin?" He pushed hair out of my face as he asked. I just nodded yes, "I'm sorry. Go back to sleep." With a kiss to my forehead I felt my eyes flutter as I fell asleep.

I'm usually not one of those girls who dreams about boys or anything at all, but for some reason tonight I had the weirdest dream. Jordon and I were dancing on a rainbow when we started to ride two unicorns. Weird I know.

"What the hell is going on here!" I woke up to my older brother Jacob screaming at us. I looked at the clock on the cable box, it read 9:50 a.m.

"Jacob?" I asked trying to open my eyes completely. "I-I thought you were in Iraq?" I stuttered afraid of him.

"I was. I get to be back for two weeks. I thought I'd surprise my 'perfect' little sister that I haven't seen in five years." He was pissed. Whenever he put words like perfect in air quotes I could tell he was pissed.

"I'm nineteen years old. I think I can make my own fucking decisions." I shot back knowing he was pissed that I let six guys sleepover and allowed one to share the same bed as me. Jordon started to tighten his grip on my hand. He was scared, I was too.

"I thought you were better than this Skylar-Grace," he slammed the door and left my, our house. I felt sick. I wanted to puke. Disappointing people made me feel like total shit and now I pissed off and disappointed my brother. I broke down into tears and ran to the bathroom.

Yep, I puked.

"SG, open up," I heard a couple of the guys say but I wasn't sure who. I opened the door as all six of the guys wrapped me in a hug.

"It'll be okay Sky," Jordon and Jay said at the same time.

"He's my brother. He trusted me. I broke his trust. He hates me now." I said between my sobs.

"He's your brother. He can't hate you." Dylan said trying to comfort me. It wasn't working, I still felt like shit.

"Why? Why, why, why? Why do I have to fuck everything up?" I cried. I just kept crying.

"Baby it'll be okay. Later when he comes back just talk. Don't yell. Talk. If you really want me to be there I will be," Jordon reassured me wiping tears from my face with his thumb.

"I hope so," I said so softly I could barely hear it myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
yea this is what happens during my study hall.