Sequel: Playing for Keeps
Status: Updating

Almost Perfect

Chapter 10

“Oh no, please no!” She cried, looking at her boyfriend’s body lying on the bedroom floor in a pile.
Joe looked down at Adam and then looked back at Stacy, a horrible grin spreading across his face.

He slowly made his way back to her, “Now where were we?”

Stacy tried to wiggle free once more, but she was unsuccessful as he climbed on to the bed and placed himself on top of her, slowly beginning to undo his belt buckle.

The young woman started to cry as she felt his erection against her thigh and his rough finger tips trying to pull her panties down.

“Are you ready for me?” He spoke gruffly.

She couldn’t even describe in words how dirty she felt, she could feel the vomit rising in her throat as he positioned himself to enter her. She closed her eyes, waiting for the pain.

“Get the FUCK off of my girlfriend,” Adam’s voice was heard before a very load cracking sound resonated through the bedroom.

Stacy opened her eyes to see Joe’s face, it was one of pure shock before he collapsed. Adam had knocked him out cold.

She started screaming, “Get him off me, oh please Adam help me!”

Adam shoved the man’s body to the left and quickly untied his girlfriend’s wrists, pulling her from the bed and into his arms. Her body was shaking and she felt weak, “It’s ok sweetheart, I’m here.” He pulled off his sweatshirt and helped her slip it on, quickly moving her out of the bedroom and into the living room.

He sat with her on the couch, wrapping his arms around. “I’m going to call the police okay?”

She simply nodded, tears still streaming down her face. She felt relief wash over her body as she leaned against Adam and listened to him speak to the police on the phone.

He hung up after a short time and turned to look down at her, “The police are on their way, an ambulance is coming to look you over and make sure you don’t need to go to the hospital as well.”

Stacy just nodded again, she couldn’t speak. The events that just occurred in the last hour were too much for her to handle, her mind was reeling and she felt like she was in a horrible nightmare.

“Stacy are you okay?” Adam asked her, pulling her chin up so she would look at him. He was looking her over, lifting up her arms and checking her body over for injuries.

“I think so,” She said quietly. “I’m still in shock.”

“I’m so glad I came back here, I’m so glad you’re okay.” He pulled her to him again and held her close. Stacy breathed in the scent of his cologne and relished in the feeling of safety that Adam’s arms provided.

It wasn’t long before they heard the sirens so Adam got up and opened her front door, waiting for the officers to enter the town home.

Stacy scooted into the corner of the couch and pulled a blanket over her, she brought her knees up to her chest and watched as two officers went towards her bedroom to arrest Joe.

Adam came back to her, another officer following him, and sat next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. “Sweetheart this is Officer Larson, he needs to ask you a few questions about what happened tonight okay?”

Stacy nodded, looking from Adam to Officer Larson.

“Ms. Walker, can you tell me what happened to you this evening?” The young man pulled out a pad of paper and started to write down Stacy’s statement as she spoke slowly.

She was in the middle of explaining how Joe tied her to the bed when she felt Adam tense next to her and she looked up to see what alarmed him. The two officers had hand cuffed Joe and were dragging him out of the town house. He was starting to wake up a bit, still looking drowsy he sneered at the two of them on the couch as he walked by, mumbling inaudible words.

Tears started to stream down her face again as she turned back to Officer Larson.

“It’s ok Ms. Walker, take your time.” He told her softly. Stacy nodded and leaned her head against Adam’s shoulder.

“Just finish telling them what happened baby,” Adam said softly. “The paramedic is here to check you out when you’re done.”

Stacy glanced at the person standing patiently off to the side of the room in a paramedic uniform. It was a female, which Stacy was thankful for.

After she finished telling the officer about the terrifying encounter with Joe the officer informed her that based on the results of her exam and her statement, they had enough information that should allow them to lock Joe up in jail for quite some time.

“You may have to testify against him in court depending on how the judge rules on the current information that we have for him.” Officer Larson told the couple, “We will contact you if that is the case, otherwise we will let you know when the judge and jury decide what his sentence will be.”
Stacy gave the man a small smile, “Thank you Officer.”

“Take care,” He nodded at the two of them and then looked at the paramedic, “Please check her over and then send your report down to the courthouse so it can become part of the case.”

“I will, thank you.” The paramedic said and then moved towards Stacy. “I’m Jennifer, I’m just going to do an assessment and check for injuries. Would you like to move into another room where there could be more privacy?”

“Yes, that would be nice.” Stacy told her. She slowly stood up, feeling unsteady on her feet. Adam held her hips, allowing her more balance. She looked back at him and smiled weakly, “I’m okay.”
He nodded and watched her slowly walk towards the guest bedroom, she was still only wearing his sweatshirt. Luckily she was so much smaller than he was that his hoodie nearly went to her knees, covering her assets.

Jennifer slowly examined Stacy, noting all of the angry looking bruises that were starting to form on her arms and the insides of her thighs. Stacy cringed and felt a fresh wave of tears form in her eyes as Jennifer spread her legs apart in order to look at her lady parts. She felt disgusting, all she wanted to do was take a hot shower and go to bed.

“Okay, that’s all I have to do. There doesn’t appear to be any major injuries, mostly bruises and a few cuts. Just take it easy for the next week or so and clean your cuts regularly.” Jennifer told the brunette. “Do you have any questions for me?”

Stacy shook her head as she pulled Adam’s sweatshirt back down and closer around her body.

“Okay, well I hope you heal quickly. If you need anything be sure to call your doctor with any questions or concerns.” Jennifer said. “Take care dear.”

Stacy hated the way Jennifer looked at her, she realized the young paramedic was just trying to be nice but it stung to have someone give her a look of pathetic sympathy because she was a victim of violence. She watched as Jennifer gathered her things and exited the room. After the woman was out of sight Stacy dropped her head in her hands and allowed herself to sob. She cried out all of her emotions and anger at the situation she had found herself in. She couldn’t hear Adam enter the room over the sound of her cries.

“Oh Stacy,” He went to her side quickly, putting his arms around her. “I think we should head to my place for the night, you need to get out of here.”

Stacy sniffled, trying to dry her eyes. “That sounds perfect.” She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down, she had to be thankful that Joe only got as far as he did, Adam had saved her from being raped and possibly killed. She looked up at him, he had on a look of sympathy. Stacy leaned in and pressed her lips to his, trying to show her gratitude for the man. “Thank you, you saved me.” She whispered when they pulled away.

“I told you, I’d never let him hurt you again.” He said softly, looking deeply into her blue eyes. “Stacy, I don’t ever want to lose you, you mean so much to me.” He paused for a moment, taking both of her hands in his, “I love you.”

Stacy’s heart started racing, she had felt the same way for a while now but didn’t want to be the first one to say it. She gave him a small smile, “I love you too.”

Adam’s face broke into a large smile and he pulled her closer to him, kissing her with passion once more. “Let’s get you out of here, okay?”

Stacy nodded and stood up, “I need to grab a few of my things before we go.”

Adam followed her into the bedroom and watched her as she packed up a few things in a bag, trying to avoid looking at the bed where the rope was still tied to the headboard. Adam made a mental note to come back on his own and clean up the bedroom so she wouldn’t have to be reminded of the events that took place here.

“Ready?” He asked, forcing a smile as she stood and looked at him, now wearing a pair of flannel PJ pants and his sweatshirt still.

“Ready.” She nodded, giving him another small smile.

Adam held his hand out and Stacy accepted it, trusting him to protect her tonight after the horrific events she endured. He loved her, she reminded herself, he wouldn’t let anything happen to her and he saved her tonight.
A small smile spread across her face as she thought of how something amazing came out of such an awful night.
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go! :) Please leave comments! I love hearing what you all think!