Somewhere Else

Chapter 10

"So, you know who we are then?" Mint asked.

"Of course...I think, You're the Draygon sisters! Your royal highnesses I should say." Declared Ralphie, bowing.

"How awfully sweet of you." Mint said.

"Well, you know!"

Ralphie walked back down to Xavier, and put his sword into his own little sheath. Xavier smiled,

"Now, why aren't you two out saving Somewhere Else?" He asked humorously.

"Well, I needed to ask someone a question about a lady who lives in a castle somewhere..." Mint replied.

Xavier looked over at Ralphie, who shrugged. Then Ralphie looked at Hjalti, and he smiled.

"I know of a nice lady who lives in a castle quite a ways from here. Her name is Mañana." He said properly.

Mint seemed excited from his remark, for she had studied Spanish when she was ten years old, and she knew that Mañana meant morning. So, of course, morning always overpowers night, just as light overpowers darkness. It was a clear as day, which, technically in Somewhere Else is not very clear at all. But, in Mint's world, it was very clear.

"Where does Mañana live?" She asked.

"Well, it is a bit hard to explain, but I can take you there. It will make the trip faster anyway." Replied Hjalti.

Mint agreed, after asking Phoebe.

"How shall we get there?" She asked, "By wagon?"

"By wolfback." Replied Hjalti, "Please, get on my back and I can take you there quite hastily!" He sounded very excited, and Mint could not resist. She climbed on top of his back (after he got back down on all four of his legs) and she hoisted Phoebe up with her.

They were off, on their way to find Mañana.