Status: Active

Second Sucks

You're Such A Bad Liar

The next morning, I woke up an hour before normal and took a long shower. Afterwards, I slipped on a pair of shorts- short enough that I would probably get written up for them- and a WCAR tank top, along with a pair of red TOMS and an infinity necklace that I hoped would bring attention to my collar bones- because, let's face it, they were pretty nice. I styled my short hair as neatly as I could, even though it still looked a bit messy at the end. The entire time, thoughts of Jeremy dug into the back of my mind, and I knew that I was only getting dressed up for him. What can I say, attraction can make you do strange things.

I speed-walked the short distance to school, eager to see Jeremy again. I was even considering apologizing for slamming the door in his face the other night. When I walked into first period, my heart dropped; the desk next to mine was totally empty. I tried to hold onto the hope that maybe he was just going to be a bit late, but by the time the last bell rang, I had completely given up. I sighed and laid my head down on my desk, all of the confidence that I had before leaving home suddenly gone.

The day stretched slowly on, each minute taking an hour now that Jeremy wasn't occupying the time. By the time lunch came and I met Audrey outside, I was close to going insane.

"Ooh la la, someone looks sexy." she said with a wink. "Hoping to impress someone?"

I laughed and shook my head, even though she couldn't have been more right. I was starting to come to terms with the little crush that I had in my own head, but I wasn't ready to admit it to her. If I did, the teasing would never end.

"Where is Jeremy, anyway?" she asked.

"Not sure. He just didn't show up." I replied with a shrug. As nonchalant as I was trying to act, on the inside I wanted to scream.

"Disappointed?" she teased, studying my face closely to see how I would react. I kept my face blank, trying to give her nothing to go on.

"I just wanna know why he's not here." I mumbled. Apparently it was the wrong thing to say, because she squealed and wrapped her arms around me.

"I knew it, you like him!"

I rolled my eyes and muttered, "I do not. He's my... friend. I'm concerned."

"Bull fucking shit. Friends do not want other friends' penises inside them."

"Drey, I do not want Jeremy's penis inside me." I said, and I completely meant it. Whatever it was that I was feeling for Jeremy, it really wasn't that physical. If anything, it was more like a need for the emotional connection that I had felt yesterday, when we were talking at Starbucks. It was different than what I usually felt for the other guys I had been with, that was for sure.

"Okay, but you want him. Don't deny it, I can tell." she said, her face suddenly serious. "Ceci, don't deny yourself someone that can make you happy. At least give him a try."
For the rest of the day, Audrey's words stuck in my head. The more I thought about it, the more it seemed like a good idea. Giving Jeremy a chance, at least trying to have a relationship with him, would probably make me happy. I didn't have to have sex and ruin everything, and the only difference between being friends and being together was that I could justify kissing him, like I so badly wanted to do.

By the end of the night, I had my mind made up; I would make Jeremy mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, basically just a filler for the cuteness to come. Read and comment, everyone, it motivates me!

Also, I said this in the last chapter, but I'm gonna say it again- I really only want to continue ONE fanfiction at a time, so I want my readers to vote on which one they want. Go here and vote! It'd also be great if you read some of my other fics, but it's not mandatory of course. Please vote? :c

Ceci's Outfit