Status: Active.

Mine.

One.

"Maybe Miradee should do it." Natasha suggested. Her eyebrows raised, her eyes narrowed, as she looked down at me.

"NO!" My uncle shouted, his skinny legs darting to position his body in front of me. "She's not going, not at all. It's far too dangerous. She's all I have, I-"

"Loosen up, Agent. What's the matter with a little plot twist every now and again?" A short man interrupted. The corners of his eyes wrinkled as he flashed a smile towards the now heated face of Phil Coulson.

"Very funny Stark, but she's not going. I can have your business put at a standstill if my niece gets even a scratch on her." He warned again.

We were occupying a small tight corridor, as the two bickered. Phil's face was flared red, as the veins in his forehead protruded in anger. "GUYS!" I yelled. "What is going on?!" Silence followed me. The woman with the red hair chewed the bottom of her lip. "You...it...you can't be serious." I nervously laughed.

Who were these people? Why was I even here? "Okay, lemme get this straight. You want me, a 16 year old girl with no experience in anything to do with whatever the fuck this is, to go and stay in a room for four hours whilst you jump around doing whatever the hell you do? Are you insane?"

She sighed. "You're not just staying in a room. His name is Loki. He's...not from around here. You don't need to do anything you don't want. Just keep him occupied okay? I'll explain everything as soon as he's dealt with and everyone still has their limbs."

"But I-" I couldn't finish. Two men with black suits on, similar to the red headed woman's, began clipping something to my shirt. "What's going on?" I asked as they clipped a walkie talkie to my belt.

"Sorry about this, kid, but it's the only way." One of the men said, a small smile raising to his lips. Before I could respond, I was being herded down a long corridor, until I was stood in front of a thick grey door. The other man, the one without his hand on the lower of my back, scanned a card which seemed to appear out of his watch, and the doors slid open. I was lurched forward into the large space, before the doors quickly slid shut tightly behind me, blocking the way out.

Before I could react to my surroundings, my eyes rested on a large container in the middle of the room. It was circular, and looked to be cut from thick glass. It kind of looked like a torture chamber, but I didn't quite want to venture into those possibilities.

Inside stood a man. A tall man, with slick black hair. He was stood with his back to me, a long black and green cape resting on his broad shoulders. Who was he? Is this Loki? He doesn't look sinister enough to be kept in a huge tank, like some kind of exotic fish...

"Ah, the entertainment has arrived." The man chuckled his shoulders rippling with his intakes of breath. He didn't turn around.

I stood completely still.

There was a chair, near the glass which I was, presumably, for me to occupy. But that was a bit too close for comfort.

This man was strange. He gave off a feel of mystery, of the unknown. Something wasn't right.

"Who are you?" I eventually asked. My voice was croaky and breaking, although I aimed to come across confident.

The man finally turned around. I could have started backwards in shock. To put
it lightly he was...beautiful. But he was also ugly. You could see it in is eyes. This man wanted something. He wanted power. He was dangerous. His eyes were a luminous blue, startling against his inhumanly pale skin. It shone like it was carefully carved out of diamonds, each of them reflecting the bare amount of light in the small tank he was held prisoner to.

I drew in a quick intake of breath as he deduced me. His eyes raked down my stiff body, taking in my uncomfortable posture and my balled up fists. Finally, he settled on my eyes. His expression relaxed, when suddenly the corner of his eyes wrinkled and he smiled. "I, my dear, am Loki."
♠ ♠ ♠
Been playing around with this idea for a while so I though I'd give it a go.
Tell me what you think?:3