Status: Active.

Mine.

Two.

I straightened my shoulders, and looked Loki directly in the eyes. I'd shuffled forward a considerable amount, now a mere 2 metres in front of the glass. "So you're the guy everyone's obsessed with."

That granted a hearty laugh from him. His shoulder's rippled again, sending his dark green cape wobbling gently.

"I guess you could put it that way, yes." He broke the eye contact, biting his lip and looking down. He glanced back up. "What's your name?"

"Miradee, but getting back to the subject. Why's that exactly?"

He smiled again, a toothy smile that radiated light off of his straight teeth.

"And why should I tell you? A puny little mortal."

"Mortal?" Now it was my time to laugh. What are you? I thought to myself.

He stepped forward, his breath now lightly clouding the thick glass of the cage infront of his tall frame. "Do my terms amuse you?"

"Yeah, they do."

He smirked but his eyes burned with rage. "So tell me. Why does the almighty S.H.I.E.L.D have a petty little quim like you here for?"

I debated telling him the truth. I stood up straight, my small 5'3 height not the most threatening thing to be presented with. I mean, what can a man trapped in solid glass do? Surely it wouldn't hurt...

"My uncle, Phil. He works here."

"Ah, I see. I didn't know the agent had a niece." Loki increased the pitch of his words at the end, leaving it as question.

The corners of my mouth twitched, before I looked down at my hands, which were joined together in a mess on my lap. "Neither did he, until this morning."

Loki shuffled from inside the glass.

I debated looking up at him, into those cold blue all-seeing eyes. I knew he'd be staring at me, I could feel the hot glaze of his pearls lingering on my eyelids, so I decided against it, keeping my eyes and forehead faced down. I began twindling my thumbs in the awkward silence, but a close shuffling snapped me out of my daze.

Loki was now sat in front of me, on the floor, inside of the cage. His muscular legs were crossed together, crinkling the edges of his dark green cape against them. I looked up just briefly after hearing him shuffle, to see he has moved his gaze from my eyes, and now concentrated on the floor in front of him. It was kind of sombre, how his face had relaxed and his head was hung downwards.

"Why are you here? Really?" I asked quietly.

He sighed. "That is not important any more. What you must understand about me is that I am a bad man. And I am being held here under surveillance, until..." He paused, and looked up to meet my eyes. "Until my existence is needed somewhere else."
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally got a moment of spare time to post this!
Tell me what you think?:3