Status: You may like it, you may hate it but the point is 100% true x x

The Shortest Story Cuts the Deepest

Worthless:

Worthless. Talentless. Useless. Nothingness. Everything that's kinda' depressing and ends in "ess" can explain how I feel at the moment. Shit basically. I hate the fact that I sometimes envy others' situations when I know that's just being stupid. I mean, there are people out there who live in absolute hell and yet I'm envious of other people's situations. Like my friends for example, all of them are perfect in some kind of category and then you get me. I ain't the best at singing (thought I want to be), I ain't the smartest, the funniest, the prettiest. The list is endless but what I am is secured I suppose. I have friends and a family who do give a shit about me. I have love in my life, well, from my family. I mean, guys are kinda' repulsed by me and who the fuck can blame them? Ha-ha. Well, if you cant laugh at yourself. Another problem at the minute is feeling down and empty like there's nothing good in my life at all. I've kinda' stopped playing the guitar, which meant the world to me at one point. I've gave up being happy and traded it for isolation and defeatist. I have gave up a lot of things just because of the way I feel at the moment. I hate that the most. That I'm losing who I am because of the way I feel inside. I want to be stronger and have faith but there's none left inside me. I am completely and utterly worthless like this. I just hope that I see the light soon...
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 6- probably the most truthful words I have ever written in my whole fucking experience on this planet...