Status: You may like it, you may hate it but the point is 100% true x x

The Shortest Story Cuts the Deepest

Falling Apart:

If I told you that I had spent the entire day basically crying and trying to shake this depressing, empty feeling off me would you believe me? I'm guessing you probably would because like you probably know if you've read the previous 7 chapters, I don't tell lies. Well, apart from chapter 7. I mean, that exactly ain't true is it? Or is it? Hmm. No, now I'm kidding you lot. I really don't go wrong kissing murderers guys and I think I need to state that clearly! Ha-ha! Well, lets go back to the falling apart, crying all day part of this short chapter. Have you ever felt so fucking isolated and depressed for no fucking reason? No? Then I guess we need a lie detector folks! Only kidding but seriously, a lot of people feel that way, especially people like me who are prone to sensitivity and all that bullshit. Yeah, you get me swearing my arse off here but I'm as confident as a sheep that doesn't bah here. Okay, where the fuck did that come from? See, I kinda' embarrass myself all of the fucking time really. It's habit I suppose. So when you feel like you're falling apart, you know if you do or not by the way you act about things. For example, at the minute every little fucking thing seems like a disaster and I've even considered would it be better if I died in my sleep. At-least then you wouldn't have to deal with the bullshit feelings that follow but what I've learnt in the last hour is that you cant run from your problems. You gotta' run at them head first and not be afraid. Hard to do I know but it has to be done...
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 8- this one is slightly more truthful than the last chapter lol x x