A Little Fun on the Side

One-Shot

I slowly got out of the pool, swishing water from my hair. It was a nice, warm day and it seemed good enough to go for a small swim. My best friend was supposed to be coming my soon so I decided to kill the time.

I made my way over to a small circular bed that was right underneath a patio and laid down in it. The sun was slowly setting so I turned on the Christmas lights that wove around the patio cover.

Closing my eyes, I relaxed. It was still warm outside. My body slowly started to dry off as well as my hair.

Suddenly, I heard the backyard door open. I smiled, knowing who it was already.

"Hey, Sarah." said a cute British accent. I opened my eyes and turned to look at him.

"Hey, Sam." I responded with a smile on my face. Sam smiled back at me and walked over to my side. He sat down at the foot of the bed as I laid back down.

I watched him as his eyes traveled up my body, stopping at my cleavage. A blush started to rise on my cheeks as I saw a small bump in his jeans get bigger.

Swiftly, Sam laid on top of me, pressing his body against mine. His lips found their way to mine. A slow, passionate kiss quickly turned into a fiery, forceful kiss. Our tongues danced against each others, trying to gain dominance.

His hand slipped behind my neck, quickly undoing the top straps of my bikini top. I blushed even more when he threw it aside then started to kiss my neck. I let out a small gasp as he pecked my soft spot. He seemed to have noticed because he started to suck on that area of skin softly. My head threw back as I moaned, grabbing handfuls over his hair. Sam let out a small groan and kissed down to my chest.

He kissed around my cleavage, causing me to shiver in pleasure. Goosebumps ran all over my skin as he slowly started to kiss down my stomach.

Sam looked up at him then nibbled on my hips softly. A small whimper escaped my lips. His hands made his way up my thighs then around my bikini bottoms. He slowly slid them off of my body and threw them aside. Biting his lip, his eyes traveled up and down my body.

"Damn..." He mumbled out, his boner getting harder. I giggled softly, closing my legs a bit tighter and blushing harder. Sam ran a hand over my breasts and down my body. I bit my lip softly as his hand went in between my thighs.

A whimper escaped my lips again as he slowly started rubbing my wet clit. My legs went limp so I ended up opening them a bit. Sam forced my legs wide open and slowly slid a finger inside of me. A small smirk curled on his lips.

"You're wet, Sarah..." He said sheepishly. My face slowly started to turn red. Sam slid his fingers in and out slowly. A soft purr formed in the back of my throat which soon turned into a soft moan.

Sam bent down and gently ran his tongue over my swollen clit. His lips curled around my clit, sucking it softly. A pang of pleasure rang throughout my body. Whimpering and moaning, I grabbed my breasts, squeezing them together.

"S-Sam..." I breathed out, arching my back a bit. Sam smirked against my pussy, sucking on my clit harder. A growl formed in the back of my throat. I let out a loud moan, pinching my nipples.

I gasped loudly as I felt something enter me. It was gentler then a finger and sfoter, warmer. My back arched as a surge of pleasure ran through my body. I soon realized he entered his tongue inside of me, which felt absolutely incredible. A weird feeling came into the pit of my stomach. It slowly spread across my body, making me moan loudly. A whimper came then I released all over his tongue.

He smiled slightly and licked up all my cum. He pulled back and kissed my lips very softly. I kissed back, equally as softly.

Sam grabbed my hand gently, still kissing my lips. He led my hand closer to his boner, making me grip it softly as he groaned. I broke the kiss and bit my lip, massaging his boner gently. He groaned again, throwing his head back.

I moved closer to him, unzipping his jeans and unbuttoning them. I slid them down partially followed my his boxers. I bit my lip, eyeing his throbbing cock.

"Come on, babe..." Sam mumbled, impatient. I took the head into my mouth and stated to suck softly as my tongue hit it gently. He threw his head back in pleasure. I started to suck a bit harder, taking more of his cock into my tiny mouth.

Sam grew even more impatient and grabbed a handful of my hair. He started to thrust into my mouth, groaning. I gagged a bit on his cock, gripping the edge of the bed. Sam looked down at me as he fucked my mouth, a wild looks in his eyes and a playful grin on his face. I looked back at him with the most innocent look I could muster up.

The look in his eyes grew even more wild after I gave him the look. He started to fuck my mouth a bit faster. Everytime he would hit the back of my throat, I let out a small gag. He threw his head back, moaning loudly.

"F-Fuck..." He mumbled before cumming inside of my mouth. His sweet cum hit the back of my throat. I quickly swallowed it, blushing like mad. He smiled, panting softly. "Good girl..." He breathed out.

I giggled softly and laid back down. He kissed my lips and started to rub the head of his cock against my swollen, wet clit. I moaned against his mouth, wanting him to plunge inside of me.

Sam slid the very tip of his cock inside my wet pussy. I whimpered loudly, wanting more. Ever so slowly, he slides in the head of his cock and then finally his entire shaft. I moaned loudly in pleasure, wrapping my legs around his waist so he could go in deeper.

He gripped my hips tightly and started to thrust in and out, slowly but roughly. With every pound, it felt like heaven. Sam bit his lip but a groan ended up escaping. I wrapped my arms around his neck, moaning in his ear.

"F-Faster..." I managed to stutter out. Sam smirked and started to thrust faster. He hit my g-spot every time he thrusted. I moaned even louder, pleasure ripping throughout my body.

It wasn't long before I was nearly my climax. I arched my back, thrusting downwards onto his cock. He moaned with me, his thrusts getting sloppier as we both neared closer to our orgasms.

"F-Fuck!" I yelled out as I came hard all over his cock. He gronaed and came a few seconds after I did.

Sam collapsed next to me on the bed. The sun was already set and the moon was out. He pulled my naked body close to his clothed one.

"I love you so much, baby." He whispered softly in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"I-I love you t-too." I whispered back, resting my eyes.