Company

One Shot

I gasped and jerked awake. A cold feeling enveloped around me. Just then I realized that I was chained to a chair. Whimpering, I started to struggle. I heard a laugh; a dark, sinister laugh that came from behind me.

“Silly girl...” the person said. I heard him walking closer to me, which made me freeze in fear.

A hand knotted in my hair, pulling my head back. I quickly shut my eyes, a small scream escaping my lips.

Slowly opening my eyes, I was greeted with a horrific grin. Another scream escaped my lips, which made him grin more.

“You’re very pretty...” He said with a somewhat soft voice as he played with the ends of my hair. I flinched as he leaned closer to me, his hot breath hitting my neck. “What’s your name?”

“H-Hanah...” I whimpered out. I felt his lips hit my neck, kissing it softly. Jumping a little, I bit my lip, trying to suppress my tears. I felt the chains around me loosen up. He walked in front of me, staring at my face.

“Hanah...?” He said, his grin letting down. I slowly looked up at him, tears streaming down my face.

They soon seized when I realized who was standing before me.

“J-Jeff...?” I managed to squeak out. His actual smile faded yet the ones carved into his face remained.

We stared at each other for the longest time. Jeff and I were best friends when he was still sane. After hearing what happened at the house party and what happened that night at his house, we all presumed he was dead. When we found out, my heart crashed. I’ve always had this small little crush on Jeff. Well, maybe not that small or little. In fact, it was a huge one.

I slowly rose from the chair I was sitting in. His fists clenched slightly but I didn’t care. Walking over to him, I looked up at his face.

I pressed a hand to his pale white cheek, stroking it gently. It felt leathery but smooth at the same time. His beady eyes stared into mine. My eye traveled over his red lips and scars. For some reason, I found him more attractive this way.

Jeff watched me. I could feel him tense up when I stepped closer. At this moment, I wouldn’t even care if I got killed. I got on the tip of my toes and planted soft kiss on his lips. He stepped back a little but slowly started kissing back.

Eventually, I felt Jeff wrap his arms around me. I smiled against his lips as he carefully picked me up. He laid me down on a cold, steel operating table then laid on top of me, pecking at my neck. A soft gasp escaped my lips as he traveled his lips up and down my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he unbuttoned my shorts and slide them off. Biting my lip softly, I unbuttoned his dress pants as well, pulling his cock out which was slowly getting hard.

Jeff bit his bottom lip softly, a small blush rising on his cheeks. I giggled softly and started stroking his hardening cock. He let out a soft growl and tilted his head back a bit. His jet black hair fell from his shoulders as he moaned. I continued stroking his cock, watching his reaction.

Right before he could cum, I quickly removed my hand, giggling. Jeff groaned and looked at me. I looked at him innocently, giggling. He growled softly and pinned me down on the steel table and slowly slid the tip of his cock inside of me. I gasped and moaned softly, biting my lip.

His thrusts started off soft and slow but soon turned into rough sloppy ones. I moaned loudly in pleasure, feeling myself at my peak.

Soon enough, I reached my climax as well as Jeff. We moaned together as we came. I whimpered softly as he laid down next to me.

I caught my breath quickly and snuggled into his white hoodie. Jeff slowly wrapped his arms around as I fell asleep.