Sequel: Gerard Way: Artist

Frank Iero: P.A.

IT'S ALMOST HERE

Gerard Way: Artist is just days away, but before it arrives there is another part of the story ready for you to read.

A Pandora Box Past is a glimpse into the future of the Frank Iero: P.A. world before take a step back into the past.
It is already on Mibba waiting for you to read. Follow the link to check it out: A Pandora Box Past

Make sure you leave a comment a tell me what you thought and what you're hoping to see in Gerard Way: Artist.

Don't forget, Gerard Way: Artist will be out on February 6. Here is a sneak peak at what's to come.

My dream becomes all too vivid, all too truthful. I'm pulled from it by my conciousness and sit bolt upright in bed. Beads of sweat roll down my cheeks, pooling on my upper lip. I suck in heavy, desperate breaths.

---

A small chuckle escapes my throat. “It’s a funny story, actually. There was this man on the train – quite young, by the looks of him. He just popped up out of nowhere and said he could answer phones, right after –”
“Oh, no – I know that face,” Ellie interrupts. I look at her with a perplexed expression as her eyes narrow. “That’s your ‘I have just spotted an attractive man and will become obsessed with him’ face.”
“I do not have a face like that,” I snap back, “nor do I become ‘obsessed’ with men. All my interactions with men are very controlled.”
“Don’t you lie to me, Gerard – I’ve know you since you were five years old,” Ellie says firmly. “It is your pattern. You meet some handsome, young thing and jump into a relationship with them, then you get from them want you want – which I am far to sophisticated to say aloud – and push them out of your life when you’re done.”

---

It occurs to me now just how little I know about the man I've just hired. He'll be handling my bank details, my sales, my bills, perhaps even some of my personal affairs. That is a big risk to take on an unknown kid, and I'm not someone who likes to take big risks. So why did I do it?

Because he was attractive... and he was the only one who had been perfectly honest in their opinion of me.