Sequel: Take Me Home
Status: Finished but I'll make as sequal soon!

Please Don't Take me Home

Chapter 17

"I'll stop it, I promise."
"O-O-Okay." Kellin stuttered. I walked to the car and he followed behind me. I let him get into the car first then I slid into the seat next to him, shutting the door behind me.
'Please don't let this ride be a disaster,' I thought, I heard Mike say something but I ignored it 'I need Kellin to trust me.' I heard Tony say something to Mike (probably).
I looked over at Kellin and smiled at him.
He didn't smile back at me. He just turned his head and faced the window.
'Did I miss something?'
--------
Kellin slammed the door of the car and walked to the door of his house.
I got out of the car and followed him.
"Kellin do you want me to walk inside with you?" I offered.
"N-N-No." he said, clearly annoyed with me.
What the fuck did I do?
"Pl-pl-please just go away." He started to walk farther away from me.
"Why?" I grabbed his shoulder so he would stop walking. He pulled his arm out of my grip and opened the door and stepped inside. He turned around and faced me before he shut the door, "Be-be-because you're a d-d-dick." He slammed the door in my face.
My stomach dropped. I don't even know what I did and whatever I did pissed Kellin off.
I walked back towards the car and sat down on the pavement. I put my face between my knees and shut my eyes.
"He's a douche anyways, Vic." Tony called from the window.
I lifted my face up "He's not a douche," I sighed and I git back into the car, "I just don't know what I did to piss him off."
Tony sighed and leaned back into his seat.
I turned my head and saw something sticking out of the bag on the floor.
I leaned over and opened the bag up to see Kellin's shoe inside.
I put the shoe back in the bag and opened the door up again.
"I'll be right back!" I called walking up to the door.
I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.
No one answered after a few seconds, so I rang the bell again.
This time Kellin answered the door
"Wh-what do you want?" He asked.
"I have you shoe in my ba---" I saw blood fall out of the side of his mouth. "Kellin there's some blood..." I rubbed my lip where the blood was on his.
He moved his hand to his lip and touched the blood.
"SHIT!" He screamed running away from the door.
I watched as he ran down into the hallway and what I'm guessing is the bathroom. i shut the door behind me and ran after him as soon as he went into the bathroom.
He was standing in front of the mirror when I walked into the bathroom.I moved so I was standing behind him.
"Kellin," I wrapped my arms around his waist, "What happened?"
I moved my hands so they were on his stomach.
"J-J-Just some stuff," He looked down "My mom hit me, its no big deal dude, it happens all the time." He wiped all the blood around his mouth off with the back of his hand.
I went to say something but someone's yelling cut me off.
"KELLIN! YOU BETTER NOT HAVE ANYONE IN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" His mom yelled walking towards the bathroom.
I dropped my arms from Kellin and we both faced the door to see her walk into the bathroom.
"KELLIN WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU? YOU'RE SUCH A STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!"
She walked up to me, she pushed me out of the way and went up to Kellin.
She grabbed his shoulder. Kellin bit his lip and his face turned red.
With her other hand she hit him on his cheek.
I covered my mouth with my hand.
He closed his eyes and bit his lip harder, more blood fell out of the corner of his mouth.
His mom let out a sigh and let go of his shoulder.
"I'm going out, Kellin," She turned to me "And you better be gone when I get back."
She left the bathroom, me and Kellin waited for the front door to open and shut before we moved.
When the door shut Kellin fell to the ground. He hugged his knees to his chest and put his face into his hands.
He began to cry, I saw him open his mouth and blood pour out of it and onto his hands and onto his clothes.
I sat down in front of him and put my hands on his shoulders.
I needed to get him out of here.
"Kellin," He asked "Do you want to stay at my house overnight?"
"Y-y-yes."Kellin looked up at me. His face was a mess of blood and tears.
"Great! Come with me." I pulled him up off the floor. "But do you wanna change first?"
MY sweatshirt and shirt were covered in blood, but right now, I just wanted him out of the house.
"I'm so-so-sorry."Kellin said walking into his room.
"Its fine!" I said as he shut his door.
I walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch while I waited for Kellin to change.
Luckily that was only a minute or two.
"Re-re-ready!" He said.
He still had blood all over his face "Wait," I stood up and ran into the bathroom and found a washcloth. I put some water on it and went back to where Kellin was. "Let me clean your face off."
I rubbed the washcloth in all the places where there was blood.
"Ok!" I pulled the washcloth away from his face and put it in my back pocket, I'll just wash it off when we get back to my house. "Lets go." We walked out to the car where Mike and Tony groaned in sync.
"He's spending the night at our house." I said.
"No," Mike said "The fag is not getting back into my car and staying over."
I stared at Mike.
"Well too fucking bad." I said opening the car door and letting Kellin get inside, I followed behind him. I shut the door.
Mike sighed and started the car.
--------
I waited for Mike and Tony to get of the car and go inside before me and Kellin went inside.
"I-I-Is your mom or dad home?" Kellin asked as we walked to the front door.
"Nope," I opened the door and we stepped inside,"My parents are at work, they won't be back till 5, it's only 12:30 now."
"Oh." Kellin said, he looked slightly relived.
We walked to my room, shutting the door behind us.
Kellin looked around the room, he ended up wandering over to my shelf of soccer trophies.
"Y-Y-You played soccer?" He asked.
"Yeah," I sat down on the bed. "Me, Mike, Tony, and Jamie used to be on a team together."
"Why'd y-y-you st-st-stop playing?" He sat down on the bed next to me.
I shrugged, "I guess I didn't want to anymore."
Kellin nodded.
"HEY BABE! Oh and uh hi Kellin."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this chapter was good even thought it was kind of a filler.
ALSO EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CHAPTER IN THIS STORY HAS OVER 100 VIEWS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!