Sequel: Take Me Home
Status: Finished but I'll make as sequal soon!

Please Don't Take me Home

Chapter 18

"HEY BABE! Oh and uh hi Kellin." Jamie said walking up to Vic and hugging him. Vic put his arms around him and hugged him back.
"Oh well Hi," He said pulling away from him, "How'd you know I was back?"
"I saw you pull up!" He said sitting down in between me and Vic.
Well he kinda sat on top of me and I moved over to the edge of the bed.
"Oh," Vic rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly "So why did you come over again? And don't you have school or something?"
"I just wanted to hang out with my boyfriend," He hugged Vic again, he was rubbing it in my fucking face that he's dating Vic, "And no, we got out early from school today."
"Oh," Vic smiled "That's cool."
"Yeah, and I also came to ask if you wanted to sleepover but since Kellin's here, I guess that's not an option anymore."
"I-I-I-I can go back ho-ho-home if you wan me too." I slid off the bed and turned and faced Jamie and Vic.
"NO! You can stay Kellin, we can just have it here!" Vic said clapping his hands together. "I can have Matty come too!"
Jamie forced a smile, "Great! Let me just go grab some stuff from my house real quick," Jamie stood up "Kellin do you mind helping me?"
He walked over so he was standing in front of me, "Oh, uh, o-o-o-okay." I said. Jamie smiled and walked out of the room while I followed behind him.
"I'll call Matty now!" Vic called form the room.
---------
As soon as we got into Jamie's house, he shut the front door and pushed me up aginst the door, he grabbed my shirt lifted me up so my feet weren't touching the ground.
"Listen up fuck face, I'm gonna say this once and one time only," He slammed my body into the door, I let out a small cry in pain "Stay the fuck away from Vic, he's never gonna fall in love with a fucking depressed fag like you. He'll never love you back."
He slammed me into the door again, I but my lip and looked away from him, trying to ignore the fact that he's probably right.
"Did you fucking hear me?" He asked getting his face uncomfortably close to mine,"He'll never love you back, so stop fucking trying." I nodded and he dropped onto the ground.
I fell on my knees, I covered my head with my hands just in case he tried to hit me, but he didn't, so I lifted my head up.
"Just wait here for me," Jamie said walking towards a hallway "Don't fucking touch anything."
I waited for him into the hallway before standing up.
I leaned awkwardly against the door for a while before something on the floor caught my eye, a push pin.
I leaned over and picked up the push pin and put it in the pocket of my sweatshirt.
Because a few new cuts isn't so bad...
"I got my shit, now open the fucking door for me." Jamie said walking towards me with a few things in his hands, a sleeping bag, a pillow and a few 6-packs of beer.
I opened the door and looked nervously at the beer. I've never drank in my life, and I really don't plan on it.
I opened the front door for Jamie and walked in after him.
"Here," Jamie handed me the pillow and sleeping bag, "Bring this up to the room." I walked to Vic's room, where the door was luckily open, and threw Jamie's stuff on the floor.
Vic was still sitting on the bed, but he had his phone next to him.
"I called Matty," Vic said "He said sure, he'll be here when school ends, which is in a few hours, oh and we don't have school tomorrow earthier!" He smiled "I also ordered pizza, but they take hours for some reason, but its good, oh and my mom and dad are staying at my aunt's tonight because everyone's sleeping over!"
I nodded at Vic, "Gr-gr-gr-great." I walked over to the corner of the room and leaned against the wall so Jamie could sit next to Vic on the bed.
Vic looked over at me confused "Why are you standing over there." He asked.
"S-s-s-so Jamie c-c-c-can sit with y-y-you." I said as Jamie walked into the room. He put the packs of beer on Vic's desk.
I sat down on the floor with my knees against my chest and my arms wrapped around them.
Jamie smiled at Vic and sat down on the bed with him. They started to talk about something but I wasn't paying attention.
Vic was smiling and laughing and so was Jamie, they were happy together.
But when I'm with Vic, he never smiles and barely ever laughs, I guess Jamie is a better match for Vic then me.
I started to feel like I was gonna cry, and I was not gonna cry in front of Jamie.
I stood up and walked to the door.
"Where you going, Kellin?" Vic asked.
"Th-th-the bathroom." I mumbled. I stepped out for the room and shut the door behind me, luckily the bathroom was across the hall form his room.
I walked into the bathroom and shut and locked the door behind me.
I felt my start to cry, so I sat down on the floor with my back against the door and my face in my hands. I tried to cry as quietly as possible so no one would hear me. But this just made me start to shake.
I took a deep breath so I could stop crying and shaking. I went into my pocket and pulled out the push pin.
I moved the pin in between my fingers for a while before rolling up the sleeves on my sweatshirt.
I looked for a space on my arm that didn't have any cuts on it, and pressed the pin down into my arm. It hurt but I just bit my lip so I wouldn't make any noise.
I dragged the pin across my arm, and I repeated this a few times on both of my arms until I heard someone knock on the door.
"Kellin?" Vic said "Are you okay?" I quickly put the pin into my pocket and answered "Y-y-yeah just give me a second."
I went to the sink and quickly watched some of the cuts off so they would stop bleeding a bit.
I pushed the sleeves on my sweatshirt down and opened the door up to see Vic standing there.
"See, I'm f-f-fine." I said shutting the door behind me.
Vic nodded and walked back into the room, and followed.
Vic sat back down on the bed and continued to talk to Jamie and I went back to my corner. I looked at my watch to see what time it was.
1:53 p.m
School gets out at 2 which means Matty will be here soon.
-------
When Matty finally got to Vic's house, he sat down next to me in the corner.
"Why are you sitting in the corner?" He asked me.
"B-b-b-because Vic and Jamie have be-be-been talking to each o-other for the past hour. "
Matty smiled at me "Well, I'm here now so we can talk about stuff like, boys, and , boys and maybe boys?" He nudged me.
I smiled back at him "I gu-gu-gu-guess."
--------
Me and Matty talked about random shit for the next few hours before Mike yelled "GUYS THE PIZZA'S HERE AND VIC HAS TO ACTUALLY PAY FOR IT."
I was feeling kind of sick and didn't really want to eat.
"Don't you want your pizza, Kellin?" Matty said pointing at my plate.
We were sitting in a circle on the floor in Vic's room and everyone had already eaten 3 slices, while I haven't touched mine.
"No, I'm not really hungry."I pushed my plate away from me a bit.
Matty leans across me and takes my slice and starts to eat my slice.
--------
"How many beers do you think Jamie's had?" Matty whispered as we watch Jamie drink another fucking beer, and I've been keeping count.
"He h-had 8, th-this is 9." I whispered.
"That's a lot."
Jamie finished his beer and announced to all of us he was going to bed in the living room.
He stood up and stumbled out of the room.
Vic got up and shut the door and sat down on the floor with Matty and me.
"So what do you guys wanna do?" Vic asked.
"Truth or Dare?" Matty suggested. Vic nodded
I hated that game with a burning passion but I might as well play since Vic and Matty want too.
"S-s-sure."
Matty started the game by asking me 'truth or dare'.
"Uh, truth?"
"Do you have a crush on anyone?"
I stared at him
'You already fucking know I have a crush on someone! HES SITTING ACROSS FROM ME YOU DICK' I thought
I looked down and mumbled "yes"
"Okay! My turn, ask me something Kellin." Matty said
"Truth or d-d-d-dare?"
"Truth."
"D-d-do you have a cr-cr-crush on anyone?" I didn't know what else to ask him.
"No, now I get to ask you one Vic, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss Kellin."
My jaw dropped and stared at Vic, he bit his lip.
"Do it." Matty said.
Vic smiled, "Fine."
He moved over so he was sitting in front of me, he warped my arms around him and put his arms around my waist, he leaned in so our faces were almost touching.
Vic was gonna be my first kiss.
HE WAS GONNA BE MY FIRST KISS.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKED I'M SO SORRY (BUT KELLIC IS COMING OMG)
OH AND DID I MENTION WE HIT 100 SUBSCRIBERS YESTERDAY? BECAUSE WE DID AND I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING TO THIS STORY IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!

I'M SORRY EVERYTHING IS IN CAPS BUT GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING.