Sequel: Take Me Home
Status: Finished but I'll make as sequal soon!

Please Don't Take me Home

Chapter 19

"Do it." Matty said.
I smiled, "Fine."
I moved over so I was sitting in front of Kellin. I took his arms and wrapped them around me, and I moved my hands so they were around his waist. I moved my face so it was almost touching his.
Kellin looked more scared then I had ever seen him before, I could feel him shaking under me. I don't think he notices how much he shakes.
I pulled him onto my lap so our faces were closer together. I moved my lips onto his and I felt him stop shaking. He tightened his grip around me and pushed me further into the kiss. I squeezed his waist and broke away from the kiss.
He let go of me and let go of his waist, but he stayed on top of me, he was breathing heavy and so was I.
"Can Kellin be canon no?" Matty asked.
--------
After that dare, we decided to not play truth or dare because according to Matty he "couldn't handle all the feels and needed to sleep.". So me and Kellin decided to go to bed too.
Matty was sleeping on the floor, but Kellin had to sleep in my bed, which wasn't bad but he was freaking out.
"I can sl-sl-sleep on the fl-fl-floor, it's fine." Kellin whispered.
"No, Kellin just get in the bed." I whispered back.
He bit his lip, "F-f-f-fine." He got into the bed, he was up against the wall, leaving a lot of space in the bed.
I got into the bed next to him and rolled over so I was facing him. Kellin was biting his lip again.
I moved over so our chests were touching, I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around me too.
I leaned over and kissed him.
He squeezed his arms around me, I moved my arms so they were holding onto his wrists. As soon as I did this he broke away from the kiss.
"Sh-sh-shit." He puled his wrists away from me, he started crying. Kellin stood up and moved past me on the bed and ran to the bathroom.
"Kellin?" I asked louder then I intended. Matty sat up in his sleeping bag
"What happened?" He started to get out of his sleeping bag.
"I don't know, he just freaked out and ran to the bathroom.
Matty and I both walked to the bathroom and stood by the door.
"Kellin?" Matty asked. He did't answer us. "Kellin? Are you okay?"
He still didn't answer us.
I jiggled the door knob in hopes I could get it open, but he had locked the door.
"Go away." Kellin said weakly through the door. It sounded like he was crying.
"At least he didn't stutter." Matty whispered.
I ignored Matty's comment. "Kellin please open the door."
"N-n-n-n-o." He said, his voice was shaking more, and I couldn't hear at as much.
I banged on the door with my fist "Kellin please open the door up." My voice cracked when I said 'door'. I banged on the door again.
Matty moved me away form the door and moved to the doorknob and took out a paperclip.
Was he really gonna unlock the door this way?
It only took him a few seconds before there was a 'pop'.
I moved back to where I was before and Matty opened the door.
"Kellin, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shut the door and Matty ran up to Kellin.
I ran up behind him, Kellin was sitting on the floor with both of his sweatshirt sleeves rolled up, he had blood coming out of a few cuts and both of his arms and he had a pushpin that had a lot of blood on it in one of his hands. He had his head down but I could tell he was crying.
Me and Matty both got onto the floor with him. Matty took the pin out his hands and threw it in the garbage. Kellin still had his head down.
"Kellin, why did you do it?" Matty asked.
"C-c-can you pass me a to-to-towel?" He said instead of answering the question.
I grabbed a towel off the wall and handed it to him and I sat back down on the floor.
He put the towel over his cuts on one arm. He still didn't look up.
"Why?" Matty asked again.
Kellin didn't answer, he just moved the towel to his other arm.
I grabbed his hands, and I asked him this time, "Why did you do it," He didn't look at me, so I let go of one of his hands and lifted up his head so he was looking at me, "Why?"
Kellin wasn't started crying again, he pulled his hand out my grip and stood up and ran out of the bathroom.
We followed him out and saw that he was running out of the house.
Me and Matty ran onto the porch and saw him running home.
"Kellin!" Matty yelled. But Kellin ignored us and kept running down the road.
I sat down on the porch started to cry. Matty sat next to me and put his arm around me.
"Why did he run out of the house?" I asked Matty.
"Dude, if I knew I'd tell you." He said.
"What was all the noise about."
We turned around and Jamie, Tony and Mike were standing in the doorway.
"Nothing, just something happened with Kellin..." I trailed off.
"I told you he was a douche!" Mike said.
"He's not a douche," Matty said "He was having some issues and had to go home."
"Then why was Vic crying?" Tony asked.
"Nothing, it was nothing." I said rubbing my eyes. "Can we please go back inside, its like 3 in the morning."
---------
I had trouble falling asleep but eventually I did and when I woke up it was noon already.
Matty was just waking up when I got out of bed.
"Hey, do you wanna swing by Kellin's today?" Matty asked sitting up.
"Definitely."
---------
Me and Matty walked to Kellin's house, it was a 10 minute walk but we didn't want to ask Mike and Tony to drive us.
When we got to Kellin's door we knocked and waited for someone to open it.
"H-h-hello?" Kellin opened the door half way. He was actually wearing pajamas, a t-shirt, sweatshirt and sweatpants.I noticed that his face was red and it looked like had just cried.
"KELLIN GET BACK HERE NOW! I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU"
♠ ♠ ♠
I HOPE THE KISSING WAS OKAY BECAUSE I'VE NEVER BEEN KISSED BEFORE SO I JUST GUESSED THIS IS HOW IT WORKED AND I JUST HOPE THIS WAS GOOD ENOUGH.
AND I HOPE THE CHAPTER WAS GOOD TOO.