Sequel: Take Me Home
Status: Finished but I'll make as sequal soon!

Please Don't Take me Home

Chapter 22

I pressed my lips up against Vic so he couldn't ask me what else my mom had done to me.
I was not taking my shirt off so he could see the damage of her heels.
I wrapped my arms around his waist and he out his hands in my hair.
But we were rudely interrupter by the door of my room slamming against the wall and my mom walking it.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO KELLIN? YOU'RE MAKING HIM A FAGGOT LIKE YOU!" She screamed pulling Vic violently away from me. "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!" She screamed again. Vic ran out of the room.
"AND YOU GOT SOME SHIT COMING YOUR WAY KELLIN." My mom screamed. She grabbed me by my neck and squeezed so she was strangling me.
I gasped for air as she made her grip around my neck tighter.
"st-st-stop p-p-p-please!" I manged to say.
She let go of my neck and grabbed my arm and dragged me out of my room and into the bathroom.
She threw me onto the bathroom floor and turned on the bathtub.
there was silence for 2 minutes before she shut the water off.
She grabbed me by the back of my neck and shoved my face into the water.
I swallowed a shit ton of water. She pulled my head out of the water I coughed and the water came out of my mouth. I held my breath the next few times she pushed my head under the water.
The 4th time, I was in the middle of taking a breath in when she pushed me under.
I swallowed and started to choke on the water. I moved myself around so she would let go of me but she continued to leave my head in the water.
My lungs started to burn, I needed air now.
I moved again but she kept me under the water.
My lungs burned more, my head started to hurt and my vision became blurry.
I continued to move underneath her until I started to feel tiered. I felt my eyes close and everything went completely silent.
-------------
-~- 7 years ago -~-
"Dad?" I asked from the backseat "Do I have to go to school?"
I saw my dad smile in the mirror "Why Kells? Are you scared?" I nodded "Aww, Kells don't be scared! They'll love you at this school, why wouldn't they? You're the perfect 7 year-old!"
I shrugged and smiled at the compliment. "The other kids don't like me."
We parked the car in the parking lot, my dad turned around and faced me.
"What about you don't you think they like?" He asked.
"Maybe cause I don't have a mom like everyone else," my dad's smile turned to a frown.
"You have a Mom Kells, she's just busy doing her own thing that she can't be here with you right now."
I nodded. "Okay, you ready to go in?" I nodded again.
My dead leaned over and put his fist out, and bumped his fist with my mine and jumped out of the car.
"Have great day Kells!" He called form the car. "Remember I Love you!"
I smiled and waved goodbye at him. "I love you too Dad!"
I wish I knew that would be the last time I ever saw him...
----------
I felt someone shaking me.
"Kellin?" Their voice cracked "Kellin are you okay?"
They shook me again, I opened my eyes to see Vic's face over mine. His face was right above mine, it looked like he was crying.
"Kellin!" He sat me up and hugged me, he let out sigh that was kinda mixed with a cry, I blinked a few times trying to reorient myself.
"Kells you're okay!" I tensed up when he called me that. He let go of me and faced me confused. "I'm sorry, did the nickname bother you?"
I shook my head "N-n-no, my Dad used to c-c-call me that and no one has called me that in a lo-lo-long time. Like 7 y-y-years." My voice squeaked at the end.
"Oh." Vic said "Did he..." I knew he was asking did he die.
"Y-y-yeah, I was 10, th-th-that's why I live w-w-with my mom n-n-now." I bit my lip. "I d-d-didn't live with my M-m-mom till I was 10."
He hugged me again. When he let go of me he made me stand up, "Come on," He walked me to my room and laid me down on the bed.
"I love you Kellin." Vic said once I had gotten comfortable.
"I love y-y-you too Vic."
♠ ♠ ♠
Was the flashback good??? I hoped you saw why I added it in!
Was the chapter any good???
This was shortish, sorry but you got 2 chapters in one night!