Sequel: Take Me Home
Status: Finished but I'll make as sequal soon!

Please Don't Take me Home

Chapter 3

I continued to cry and shake as we sat in the office. I sat between Matty and Vic in the shitty plastic chairs.
Ms.Hills called my mom and they were on the phone for only a few seconds. "She'll be here in about 5 minutes, Kellin."
I shook more knowing she'd be here soon.
"Kellin stop shaking so much! We're going home with you." Matty said trying to calm me now.
"What?" Ms.Hills said looking at us, "You can't go home with Kellin, we can't let you."
I started to cry more.
"Please, we have to go with him!" Vic said "We have to."
"I'm sorry, I really can't let you two go with him!" Ms.Hills said sitting down into her office chair.
"We have too---" Vic was cut off by a knock on the door.
The door opened and my mom walked into the office, her hair was in a messy bun and her makeup was smudged. Her eyes were bloodshot and she smelt like alcohol.
"Ah, Hello Ms.Bostwick," Ms.Hills said extending her hand to my mom, my mom didn't take it, "Kellin needs to go home or to the hospital immediately."
"I will." My mom grabbed my shoulder hard and pulled me up. I didn't yell, I was used to it by now, 16, almost 17, years of my life consisted of this.
My mom dragged me out the door. I took a second to look behind me, Matty and Vic looked concerned.
She kept her hand on my shoulder all the way to front entrance of the school.
My mom said nothing to me until we got home, which was about 5 minutes from the school, in the poorest neighborhood in San Diego.
"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU BREAK YOUR NOSE?" She screamed as we walked inside the house.
I said nothing. I sat down on the couch in what is considered to be our living room. It actually was more of a living room/kitchen/dining room, because it had had a couch, a small TV, a microwave, a fridge, a table in the corner with 1 chair, and a small window.
"I SAID WHO DID YOU BREAK YOUR NOSE?" She yelled at me again this time she came up to me and grabbed my arm and squeezed.
I cried out as she dug her nails into my skin. "2 boys in my class slammed my face into a desk." I cried as she kept digging her nails in.
She released my arm and looked at me for a second. She looked like she actually cared that I was hurt, but it only lasted a few seconds.
She hit my cheek with the side of her hand. Leaving a red mark on my face.
I cried again, but this time I got up and ran for my room.
"KELLIN GET BACK HERE!" My Mom yelled as I shut and locked the door on my room.
I leaned against the door slid down to the floor, shaking and crying like I was in the office.
I heard my mom yelling and screaming from the "living room". She was throwing things and yelling things to me .
"Kellin why don't you just die already?"
"Go slit you wrists"
"Fag"
I cried and listened to my mom yell until it got quiet.
It was quiet for only a few seconds until I heard the front door be opened, and then slammed a few seconds later.
I cried for a few more minutes before getting up and going to the box next to my makeshift bed. (Which consisted of a pillows and blankets on the floor.)
I quickly opened the box sitting on my bed.
"Hello, relief."I said Picking up one of the blades from the box.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this chapter is good! Oh and we hit 25 subscribers, guys! YAY!