Sequel: Take Me Home
Status: Finished but I'll make as sequal soon!

Please Don't Take me Home

Chapter 7

"KELLIN I-- WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!" My Mom screamed. pointing at Vic and Matty.
Vic and Matty both turned around to face the door, they both looked terrified.
I started to shake, and grabbed the closest pillow towards me to hold on too.
"They're m-m-my friends, mom." I said looking down at the pillow.
"YOU DON'T GET TO HAVE FRIENDS KELLIN!" She yelled pushing past Matty and Vic. She grabbed my shirt and whispered so just her and me could hear. "You're a fag and no one would ever like you. They won't like you for long, Kellin, cause you're just a worthless piece of shit. No one likes or loves you Kellin, and no one ever will." I put my face into the pillow and started to cry.
She let go of my shirt and walked towards the door. "I'm going out, and I'll be back later." She slammed the door, a few seconds later the front door opened and slammed.
I looked up from the pillow to see that Matty and Vic were siting closer to me.
"Kellin," Matty said "What did your mom say to you."
"N-n-n-nothing." I stuttered. Shaking a bit. I was still crying but not as much.
"No, she said something." Vic said sitting next to me on the bed, Matty sat on the other side of me.
"It doesn't m-m-matter, It's nothing. I promise." I lied, holding onto the pillow tighter.
"You promise?" Vic asked. I didn't answer him. "I said, do you promise?"
"Oh-uh-y-y-yeah."I answered.
We sat in silence for a few minutes. Matty finally spoke up, "So, uh, Kellin, do you have a phone so me and Vic can text or call you?"
I shook my head. "I d-d-don't have a phone." It's a bit embarrassing to be a teenager without a cellphone.
"Oh," Matty said looking down. "Do you have laptop so we can email you or?"
"I-I don't have o-o-one earthier." I said feeling even more embarrassed.
Vic could tell I was getting embarrassed so he changed the subject from me not having a cellphone or a laptop. "Didn't you say that you could sing or something?"
GODDAMMIT
"Oh, d-d-did I?" I sang like a girl and I hated that so much about myself.
"Yeah!" Matty said agreeing with Vic "Can you sing something for us?"
"N-n-no." I said shaking my head "I sound like a girl when I sing."
Vic and Matty both started to laugh hysterically at that.
I started to cry, "S-s-s-stop." I said. They couldn't hear me over there laughing.
"S-s-stop!" I said louder this time. They kept laughing.
By now now I was pissed. I pushed my face into the pillow and started to cry.
My mom was right "They won't like you for long, Kellin, and no one ever will"
I cried more when I thought of her saying that.
"Hey man" Matty said laughing in between word "it's just we don't think you would---" He couldn't even stop laughing to end the sentence.
Now I was mad.
I started to sob now into the pillow. My sobs were louder then there laughing.
After about 5 minutes of them laughing. They stopped. But I kept crying.
"Kellin?" I heard Vic ask
I ignored them and kept crying.
"Kellin, I'm sorry," Vic said. "Kellin stop crying please."
I didn't stop crying tho.
"Kellin please, you'll get sick!" Vic said trying to calm me down.
"G-g-g-get out." I said taking a deep breath between each word.
Vic and Matty didn't move.
"I said get o-o-out!" I yelled lifting my head up from the pillow seeing that Matty and Vic were in front of me.
"Kellin, please, we didn't mean to make you feel bad it was just, we didn't expect it." Matty said.
"Get o-out!" I yelled throwing a pillow off my bed at Matty. It hit him in the face.
Vic and Matty looked at each other, "Kellin," Vic said "Please just listen---"
I through a pillow at his face with more force then I did with Matty.
I sat on the bed looking down not wanting to look at earthier of them.
There was a long period of silence. I looked back up at them, they were sitting on the pillows.
"Get out." I whispered. My throat hurt from crying.
Vic sighed. "No"
"I think we should just go, Vic." Matty said
Vic focused his eyes on the box by my bed.
"What's in that box." Vic said pointing at the box.
"D-d-don't touch it." I said staring at him.
He leaned over towards the box.
"Stop!" I said trying to keep him from going to the box. He was closer, and he took the box into his hands and sat into his pillow again.
"Let us stay," Vic said putting his hands on top of the box. "Or me and Matty will open the box."
Matty nodded in agreement with Vic.
I didn't say anything. I didn't wan them to stay, or open the box.
"Kellin," Vic said tapping his fingers on the box "Give me an answer."
I still didn't answer him, I started to cry again.
Vic started to shake the box a bit.
I started to cry again.
"Stop!" I cried. "Stop! Stop! STOP!"
"Vic stop!" Matty said hitting Vic's arm, knocking the box onto the floor, where it opened up and everything inside fell out.
3 red stained blades, 4 clean blades a lighter, a pack of bandages and few bottles of pills
I cried more as I went over to box to pick up what was in it.
Matty came over to help me. I put the last blade into the box and closed it. I held the box close to my chest and looked at Matty and Vic.
Matty looked like he was gonna cry, while Vic just bit his lip and looked at the box.
"G-g-g-get out, Vic." I said closing my eyes. "NOW!"
"Kellin I'm sorry i didn't think---" Vic started but Matty cut him off.
"Vic, you should leave. Please." Matty's voice was a bit shaky. Vic looked down. He sighed and stood up.
"I'll see you at school Matty," Vic said opening the door "I'm sorry Kellin." He walked out of the room. We heard the front door shut a few seconds later.
We sat in silence for a few seconds. Matty got up and sat next to me on the bed.
"I'm sorry he that to you, man." He pulled me into his chest to hug me. I flinched but he kept holding onto me. I started to cry again.
I cried into Matty's chest for a awhile. I lifted my face off his chest to see it was wet from where I was crying.
"I'm s-s-sorry about your s-shirt." I stuttered.
"Its fine, man, One of the 2 reasons I wear a hoodie." He rolled up his sleeves so I could see his arms. "And because I need to cover my scars too."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this took long, I've been feeling kind of sick (Like I can't eat, that kind of sick) And I really couldn't write. So I hope this is good!
~
AND WE'RE ALMOST AT 50 SUBSCRIBERS! YAY!