Sequel: Take Me Home
Status: Finished but I'll make as sequal soon!

Please Don't Take me Home

Chapter 8

I've never met anyone else who self harms like me, it seemed weird to me.
Matty covered up his arms by pulling his sleeves back down.
We sat in silence for a few seconds.
"Why?" I ask Matty breaking the silence.
"Well, my mom left me and my dad when I was 15. It was really hard on me cause I was so close to my mom," Matty said rubbing his arm. "And I guess I didn't know how to cope. And for the past 2 years that's how I've coped with everything."
I nodded. "It s-s-sucks losing a parent." I said looking at my arms. "I lived with my d-dad until I was 10, when he died, I had to move in with my mom."
Matty nodded for me to continue. "W-w-we had to move a lot because my mom's job. We tended to stay with her,uh, 'clients' until they didn't need her anymore. My mom b-b-barely paid attention to me, and when she did, it was so she could...h-h-hurt m-me." My mom was prostitute, but it was better then he not having a job. "And eventually I couldn't take it, so I started to c-cut."
I looked at Matty, his jaw was open. "Dude...I'm so sorry." He hugged me again.
I leaned into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I was thin enough for his arms to touch twice.
Matty released me from the hug and leaned towards me.
"When was the last time you ate something?" He asked.
"W-w-why?" I answered defensively.
"Dude, I was able to wrap my arms around you twice and I could feel your ribs through your shirt."
"Oh, uh, I think S-S-Sunday." I said looking down.
"Sunday?" Matty said shocked, "Today's Thursday! We gotta got you some food, sun." He jumped up off the bed and stood in front of me.
I didn't even know today was Thursday. At least tomorrow's Friday...
"No , M-M-Matty, it's fine." I said "We don't have food here anyways."
"What? You don't have food here?" He asked suprized.
I shook my head "N-no, we can't afford a lot of food, and when we can, my mom ends up eating it."
"Oh my god are you serious?" He asked sitting down next to me again.
I nodded again.
"Dude I'm so sorry." He said putting a hand on my shoulder. "I can buy you lunch tomorrow."
"Matty, y-y-you don't have to. I don't need to eat." I sighed putting my face into my hands.
"Uh, I think you need food to survive, Kellin." Matty said taking his hand away from my shoulder.
"I drink stuff, Matty, and eat every o-once and a while...." I said looking down.
"THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH, KELLIN!'Matty slammed his hand on a pillow it made a loud smacking noise.
That was because I had a notebook in there.
My lyric notebook.
Matty took the pillow case off the pillow, the notebook fell onto the bed. he opened up the book and began to look through it.
I didn't try and stop him, I just let him look through the book.
"You wrote these?" He said looking up from the notebook.
"Uh, y-yes." I said keeping my head down.
"Sing one, please?!" Matty said handing me the book.
"Umm, I'll pick a s-s-shortish one."I said flipping to the page I wanted.
I lost my heart, my home is the ocean.
The waves underneath will soon be my home.
I will fall asleep.
I'll close my eyes and dream of days when I wasn't all alone.
All that I know is gone
Take what is left of me now
All that I know is gone
Take what is left of me
Fall deeper and deeper, the sirens are singing your songs.
I'll miss my breath, there's no more left.
I'll miss the sound of the wind at my back.
The depths have a number, they call you by name.
Fall asleep, Davy Jones calls you.
So fall asleep, fall asleep and dream.
All that I know is gone
Take what is left of me now
All that I know is gone
Take what is left of me
Fall deeper and deeper, the sirens are singing your songs.
I looked up from the book and looked up at Matty.
"Dude! You're a great singer, and you're lyrics are great." Matty said slapping my back.
I cringed a bit when he he hit me but I knew he didn't mean harm.
"Thanks, m-my mom always told me I was bad..." I said shutting the book.
"Well, she's lying." Matty laughed.
I smirked at his comment.
--------
Matty stayed with me until about 8 when his dad called him told him to go home.
We said goodbye and when he left, I ran back to my room and laid down on the mattress and looked at the ceiling, slowly falling asleep.
"KELLIN GET THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!' my mom yelled hitting me int he face with he back of her hand
I squeaked when she hit me. I sat up to look at her, she had a guy with her.
"Get out, we're using your room." She said pulling me up.
"But why can't you use your room?" She hit me in response.
I grabbed a pillow off the bed and walked into the living room.
I put my face into the couch covering my ears with the pillow so I didn't have to hear my mom and whatever she was going to do with that guy in the other room.
I fell asleep after about being on the couch for 3 hours.
I woke eventually, at around 7:40, I had 20 minutes to get ready.
I walked quietly to my room to see if my mom was still in there, she was, her and whoever she was with, were asleep and (thankfully) were covered in a blanket.
I quietly went to my pile of clothes and grabbed only grabbed a shirt.
I changed quickly and grabbed my bag from the room too.
I ran to school knowing I was running a bit late.
I quickly ran to my locker and threw my books in and turned around just to be pushed into my locker.
"Hey Faggot."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this was a good chapter...