Status: :D

Ghost

Holy Crap!

Sam and I were back in our motel room, packing our things so we can get the hell out of here. As I checked and pack all of out guns and knives, I couldn't help but think back to those two girls back at that diner. They reminded me so much like ourselves. Especially the blond chick. Syd or something. She reminded me a hell of a lot like Sammy boy. Looking over at Sammy, I saw that he had that far away look. He was thinking about something, and I might just know what that something is.

"Hey, Sam," I said, breaking his trance.

"Yeah?," he said, zipping up his ruffle bag.

"What're you thinking about? You have that far away look," I said, sitting on the bed as I put my boots on.

"I can't stop thinking about those girls," he said with a shake of his head.

I raised a brow at him, letting a small smirk making its was to my face. Sam noticed it and his eyes went wide and he began to babble.

"No! Dean! Not like that! I meant that those girls remind us of, well, us."

I laughed and nodded my head,"yeah," I said," they really do."

There was a moment of silence before I broke it by putting my foot down.

"Well," I said, standing and getting my duffle bag and the bag full of guns,"let's hit the road."

Sam nodded and got his things before walking out of the room and checking out. As we placed our things in the trunk of my Baby, I heard an engine rev up. Turning to where the noise came from, I saw that it was none other the girls from the diner. The dark haired one, Dani, was behind the wheel of a dark blue with pin strips '70 Chevy Impala. I admired the car. It looked like it did in its hay day. Everything seemed to be in tacked. I watched as the blond girl made her way towards the passenger seat. As soon as she got in, the dark haired girl sped out of the parking lot.

"Was that who I think it was," Sam said, watching as the car turned the corner.

"Yup," I said," let's follow them."

And with that, I headed towards the driver side of my baby and started her up. Waiting for Sammy, I fiddled with some of my cassettes before putting an AC/DC one in. Getting in the car, Sam looked at me before nodding his head. Speeding out of the parking lot and turning the direction the girls turned to, I pressed my foot down on the gas petal. Sooner then later, we were about twenty feet away.

"Why are we folling them?" Sam asked after a while of silence.

"Just want to know where they're going," I answered with a shrug.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement from the surrounding woods and before I knew what was going on, something jumped on the car in front of us. Through the back window, I saw the dark haired girl them the blond one something before moving to the passenger seat, making the blond girl move to the drivers side, taking the wheel. I saw the dark haired girl get something from the back and before my eyes, I saw her climbing out the window and making her way to the roof of the car. As soon as she did, I realized that she had a shot gun on hand and then, she pulled the trigger, making whatever was on the roof, fly back and burst into flames. As soon as that happened, several more came out and she kept pulling the trigger before the gun ran out of ammo. She crouched and threw the gun into the car before getting out a machete and began hacking heads left and right. That's when I realized that they were vampires. But walking out in the day.

"Day walkers," Sam said," the have rings on their fingers that help them walk in the light."

"How do to- what the hell!" I said, seeing that Sam had a pand on his lap with a ring on it. Most likely the vampires hand,"throw that crap out the window! I don't want that in my baby!"

Sam quickly threw it out before we turned to the car in front of us. That's when I notice that the dark haired girl was facing up, legs apart and the machete still in her, and I saw that she was breathing hard. We stared at her and watched as she raised her hands and took hold of a branch, the car beneath her zoomed passed.

"What the hell?" I said, almost stopping before I heard a loud thump on the roof of my Baby.

"Sam, check it out," I said.

Sam nodded before draining his head out the window before coming back in.

"She's fighting off one that's on the roof. The vamp got a couple good punches in on the girl, but she's still fighting strong!"

When Sam said that the vamp got a couple good punches in, that disturbed me. Deeply. I was about to say something when I saw the decapitated body of the vamp fall off my car before the head followed and it burst into flames. I was about to say something before an upside down head popped in my side of the window.

"Hey!" The head said, smiling widely at us," can you catch up to my baby? Syd doesn't really like to drive it, but I know she really does."

I looked at her then back at the road and I nodded my head.

"Thanks!" The girl said, leaning forward and kissing my cheek quickly before ruffing my hair.

"Oh! And I know you guys have questions, so just follow us," and with that, she disappeared back.

I could hear same chuckling beside me, shaking his head.

"Shut the hell up," I said, speeding up to catch up to the other car.

As soon as we were about two feet away from the back of the car, I saw a boot on my windshield before another went to the hood of my car and then, the girl was standing on the trunk of her car, turning and motioning to us to follow them before heading to the roof and disappearing into the car.

"Looks like we got a change of plans," Sam said, looking at me.

I looked at him briefly and nodded my head.

This should be interesting, I thought to myself as we followed the girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... What do you think?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)