Status: :D

Ghost

Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn

"Hotel! Motel! Holiday Inn!" I sang out as Sid pulled into the parking lot of a decent looking motel called Moon Star. Who the hell named this place?

"Who the hell named this place?" Sid asked as she shut my Baby off.

"Crazy people," I said, reaching back to grab mine and Sid's duffle bag,"crazy people with no sense of naming things.

Stepping out of my Impala, Sid and I walked towards the office and rented out two rooms with two beds, right next to each other. As we stepped out of the office, I saw the two guys that I said to follow me. One was short with green eyes, like my own and the other was a tall, dark blonde guy with light green eyes, like Sid. Walking up to them, I threw the keys in their direction while side said.

"Your room is right next to ours," and with that, we walked to our room.

We heard them talking to each other and a sigh of annoyance before we heard them starting to follow. As soon as Sid and I walked into our room, we both ran to our bed and landed face first on the moon and star sheets. I groaned, happy to be off my feet, even if it was just for a couple of hours. I felt my body start to loosen up and I knew I was about to fall asleep when their was a knock on the door. Hoping Sid would get it, I stayed face down. But the damn knocking kept coming.

"Shut up! I'm going, I'm going!" I yelled, grumbling as I got out of the bed.

Still grumbling, I opened the door to see the short dude and tall dude.

"Hey short dude and tall dude. C'mon in," I said as I moved to the side.

They both gave me a weird look before shaking their heads and walking in. Closing the door, I walked over to Sid's bed.

"Get up," I said, kicking Sid gently on the leg with my foot.

"I'm up!" Sid said, shooting up from the bed and sat on her knees. She looked around and saw the guys in our room."Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Sam Winchester. And this is my brother. Dean," the tall one said.

"Which one is older?" I asked, crossing $y arms.

"That would be me," the short one, I mean Dead, said.

"Huh," I said," I thought it was the other way around. Well I'm Dani Singer. And this is my cousin, Sidny Singer."

The guys looked at us up and down before Dean spoke.

"Singer? You mean like Bobby Singer?" He asked, a spektic tone in his voice.

"Mmhmm!," I said, smiling widely at the mention of our grandpa,"that's our grandpa."

"Wait.. Grandpa? Like, biologically?" Sam asked.

"Yeah," Sid said," our moms were his daughters."

"Bobby had kids?" Dean asked.

"Yup! They weren't living with Grandpa for a while till they were about eighteen," I said as I took a seat on Sid's bed.

"How old are you two anyways? And what was your mothers names?"

"I'm seventeen and my moms name was Julia Singer," I said.

"I'm sixteen and my moms name was Lisa Singer," Sid said.

Sam and Dean looked at each other, eyes wide and a shocked expression on their face.

"Do you-" Sam began to say before Dean cut him off.

"Nah, its not possible,"Dean said with a shake of his head.

"But it fits! Adds up!" Sam argued.

Sid and I looked at each other in confusion. I was about to say something when my phone started playing High Way To Hell. Patting all my pockets, I finally found it on my boob pocket of my flannel. Looking at the screen, I saw that grandpa was calling me.

"Grandpa!" I said, putting my right foot under my left thigh. Sid smiled widely and leaned closer to my phone.

"Hey Dani," Bobby's gruffy voice filled my ears," how's your cousin?"

"I'm good. Just resting for a bit. How are you?" She asked.

"Good, still kicking. When are you two gonna get you little asses over here. Haven't see the two of ya in six weeks," Bobby said.

"I'm sorry about that," I said, feeling sad,"we'll get to you tomorrow, is that all right?"

"As long as I can see my grand kids," Bobby said.

I smiled and then remembered that Dean and Sam were in the room too.

"Hey granpa?" I said.

"Yeah, kid?" He said.

"Is it cool if we bring some people over?"

"Who?" Bobby asked.

"Sam and Dean Winchester," I said.

In the other line, their was pure silence on the other line.

"Grandpa?" I said in a worry tone.

I heard him clear his throat before saying,"Yeah. That's fine with me. See you soon, kid."

"Ok, see you," I said before hanging up.

Looking up, I saw Dean and Sam's eyes wide open and something that looked like a bit of fear in them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo.... What do you think will happen when they boys see Bobby?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)