Status: :D

Ghost

Home-Made Meal

I was still in shocked as I walked into Bobby's. She died. I couldn't believe that she died. I will never blame Dani for that. It wasn't her fault. I couldn't help but wonder if things would be different if I was their when Dani was born. Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair and rubbed the back of my neck. As soon as Sammy and I stepped into the house, the smell of chicken and pasta hit our noses. Looking over at Sam, I saw that his eyes were closed, most likely taking this in. It has been so long since we have had a home made meal instead of something greasy and fast.

I could hear the sound of the girls laughing and pots banging. Following Bobby to his study, I was shocked to see that the pile of books that used to stack up high were now all in bookshelves.

"Wow," Sam said, looking around at the neatness of the place," its cleaner then the last time we were here."

"Yeah well," Bobby said as he poured himself a gladd of scotch,"the girls would get into anything when they were younger. Didn't want a pile of books landing on them."

"Mmh," I said in understanding.

"So, how'd the girls find you two idgits?" Bobby asked as he took a seat in his usual place.

"We found a nest of demons who were sacrificing local woman. They came in just before Sammy and I got ambushed from behind. Then they saved our asses when some day walkers came out of nowhere and staryed attacking us while we were driving," I said as I leaned againt the wall.

"Dani got out of the car and onto the roof and staryed hacking heads, huh?" Bobby asked, well more like asked.

"Dani got out and stood on her car and started hacking heads huh," Bobby said.

"Uh-huh," Sam said.

Bobby chuckled and shook his head.

"I swear, that girl is more like you then her mother."

I was about to say more when the girls told us to get our asses into the kitchen. Standing, we all filed into the kitchen and I swear to God, my mouth began to water more then usual. Right on the counter, were three big plates piled high with pasta, veggies and cut chicken all covered in white sauce.

"Holy crap! This looks good!" I exclaimed.

"Well get a plate and dig in,"Syd said with a laugh.

We all got our plates and begab digging in. Sam and I moaned as soon as the food hit our tongues.

We were all eating in the same room, silent for a couple minutes before Bobby cleared his throat and looked at the girls.

"Gotta tell ya two something,"

"Ok,"Dani said looking at her grandfather," what is it?"

"Those to idgits over their," Nobby said, pointing to Sam and I,"are your fathers. Dani, Dean is your old man. Syd, Sam is your old man."

Dani and Syd looked at Bobby befoee looking over at us befoee Dani spoke.

"Is it bad to say that we already know?"

"Wait. How you two know? Bobby asked, confused.

"Someone told me in my dream. I couldn't see the face, but all I know is that the person wore an awesome trench coat and his voice was all raspy and sounded sexy," Dani said before getting come chicken and eating.

Sam and I looked at each other befoee I looked at Bobby and he was looking at us.

"Cas!" I yelled out,"Get your ass down here now!"

We waited for a couple of minutes before I heard the rustling of wings. Turning to the left of me, I saw Cas standing their, looking around the roon before looking at me.

"You called?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update! What do you think? Cas made an apperance! Yay! What do you think?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)