Status: :D

Ghost

I Was Right

"Well what do you know," I said, looking over at Sam with a smirk on my face," I was right. He is sexy!"

Syd laughed and shook her head before taking another bite of the pasta we made. Looking over at my dad, I noticed that he had a sort of pissed off look on his face

"Cas," he said, putting his plate down and slowly advancing towards the guy,"why the hell didn't you tell Sam and I that we had daughters?"

The Cas guy looked over at Syd and I before turning to face dad.

"I didn't see any importance to it," Cas simply said.

"Ouch, that really hurt," I said, frowning a bit and placing a hand over my heart.

"Cas, how is not telling us that we have daughters not important?" San asked, " they are our flesh and blood. Part of . How long have you known?"

"Ever since they were born. I personally brought their mothers to heaven and to their paridise."

When I heard him say that about my mom made me hurt inside. Putting my plate down, I rubbed my chest, right where my heart it, before looking over at dad, Cas and Sam. I looked at them with sad eyes. Dad looked like he was going to beat the crap out of Cas. Walking over towards them, I stepped in between them. Placing a hand on their chests, I looked over at Cas when I felt a sort of electric current go from when my hand was touching him and up my arm. I looked at him, confused and shocked. Cad just looked at me with confusion. Clearing my throat, I looked over at dad.

"Dad, you're not going to beat the crap out of him. He probably had good intentions not to tell you."

Dad scoffed and rolled his eyes,"yeah right."

I sighed and looked at Cas.

"Did they suffer? When they were going?"

Csd looked a t me with soft eyes before shaking his head.

"They left in piece. They were at piece. They told me to tell you that they will be always watching over you. They are very proud of your upcoming and how mature you have come to grown. Dani, your mothet says you're more mature then your father," we heard a hey from my dad and a snicker from Sam,"Sydny, you're mother says youe so kuch like your father that it is scary. Bobby, your girls are very greatful on how you raised the girls and they love tou very much."

As he spoke, I realized that tears were rolling down my face. Looking over at Syd, I saw that she too was crying. Looking at grandpa, I saw his eyes were filled with unshed tears, but he refused to let them fall. Stubborn ass. Looking back at Cas, I nodded my head and thanked him before letting the hand that was touching his chest drop and I walked over to Syd and wrapped my arms around her. We held each other as we silently let the tears fall. Feeling a hand on my back, I looked up and saw that dad and Sam were stand beside us. I pulled away from Syd and quickly go to my dad and hugged him. I felt him stiffen a bit for a while before I heard him sigh and wrapped his arms around me. We stayed like that for a bit before I pulled back and wiped under my eyes. Looking at where Cas stood, I saw that he was gone.

As I stared at the spot where he stood, I couldn't help but think of that electric shock that went through me when I touched him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a sort of filler. I hope you like:)
Please
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Pleasee!!:3