If It Wasn't For You I Would Be Dead

Chapter 4

Her last name ringed through out my head and then it clicked.
"are you related to Victor Fuentes?"
"i am" she smiled and it reminded me of Vic so much. "its amazing though, you and Vic meeting each other and i came to Michigan two years ago and you didn't give a shit about the new girl"
"i uh you made friends so quickly i couldn't" i stuttered.
"fucking lier i was alone!!" it was true i didn't care. "i was alone for a month you saw me you fucking dick you-"
"Victoria!!" we both turned to see a small skinny Mexican.
"Vic??" the girl ran toward him, hugging the younger boy. "why are you friends with that horrid boy! Jenna kill him!'"
"Jenna! don't!" i stood there as Vic and Victoria fought. then i saw Vic push Victoria away and grabbed my hand and pulled me into a protective hug. Vic started to run with his hand in mine."where do you live?"
"Samson street....apartments.....956...." i was having a hard time telling him where i lived cause i couldn't run and talk at the same time. it was kind of difficult.
"stay here tomorrow don't go to school." Vic said as we got to the door of my apartment.
"why?"
"cause Jenna isn't real"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its soooooo smalllllllll <3333333