Untitled

Perrentes

"Hello?"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!" As soon as I turned on the light to my apartment I saw all my friends gathered in my house. It wasn't my birthday. I had been touring with my bandmates in south east Asia on my birthday, so I guess this was just a party to celebrate and get wasted.. I heard my stereo play music and soon everyone was celebrating my birthday for me.
"Hey Turtle have a drink!" My friend Casey handed me a beer. I took sips as friends and other people congratulated me and said their "happy birthdays"
"Hey Tony."I spun around and there he was.. Mr. Whiskey hands himself.
"Uhm h-hey Mike." I stuttered, I probably sound stupid now.
"Great party huh?"
"Sure." I kept my answer short, avoiding my stuttered mumbling. God why does Mike Fuentes make me so nervous!
"Thanks, I planned it." He gave me a priceless smile of his and walked away to join others. I chugged the rest of my beer and headed for the kitchen to drink more poison.
"Hey Tony." Oh fuck.
"Hey Mikey" he was leaning on the stove porin some Jack Daniels into a red cup.
"Want some?" He served me a cup and we drank it down. We talked about the last tour and fans we met. Before we knew it hours had passed and my place was filled with drunken party goers.
"Oh I have a surprise for you!" Mike sand as he grabbed for my hand.
"Close your eyes." He whispered in my ear and led me to my room. I kept my eyes shut and as I heard the door close, I was pushed against it.
"Wha-" I wanted to ask what it was he had gotten, but he shut me up in the best way. His lips were pressed up against mine, his lip ring all over as he deepened the kiss and forced my mouth open. I let him take control of me. I wanted to see where this would go. In all honesty, we had done this before once. In singapore we were staying in a hotel, and lets just say it was a night I could never forget. His lips left mine and trailed down to my neck.
"Malaysia?" He questioned.
"It was Singapore Mike."
"Whatever!" He bit down in my weak spot and sucked on the skin. Too quickly our clothes disappeared and we were in the bed positioning ourselves.
"Before I-you know.. I just. I love you Tony." He breathed out as we moved around on my bed. I was about to say something, anything when he put a finger on my lip sitting up and pushed himself into me. I felt him enter me and it I felt the moan escape my lips as my back arched slowly as he went deeper and deeper. He pulled out and pushed back in, each time harder at unbearably slow pace.
"Fa-faster Mike.. Oh fuck yes.." He did as I asked and was slamming his hips on mine.
"Tony.. Oh fuck.. You feel so good." He breathed out. I sat up and kissed his chest, running my hands up and down his back. He just felt so good inside of me right now. The way he moved, his facial, expressions, and the way he just worked himself in me was amazingly perfect. He pushed me back down and grabbed my hard boner and began stroking it.
"My turn." He flipped us over so that now I was the one straddling his waist as he pulled out of me.
"I want you.. Now." He breathed. His begging had me enter him slowly and faster than he had. I cut straight to the chase and went for speed.
"Harder, more, oh fuck!" He had his fits and I gave in to his demands. I held his hips as I slammed into them as hard as I could. I took one of his legs and threw it over my shoulder, deeper penetration I guess. As I did so he let out a small cry and pulled me down for a kiss. This was what I needed. I was feeling so bummed out today, but not anymore. Now I had Mike with me..
"Oh shit I-I'm gonna!" My hand took Mike and stroked it to finish him off. As soon as I came inside of him, seconds later he did the same in my hand all over his stomach. I pulled out slowly as he reached for a box of tissues I had on the floor.
"Shower?" I suggested.
"Everyones out there, they're gonna think we're up to something." He was right. We just weren't ready to let the others know. We got our clothes up from their spots all over the room and went back to the party.
"Where'd everyone go?" The place was empty.
"Who cares!" Mike took my legs and picked me up.
"Shower time Tony!" He threw off my shirt and walked to the bathroom. I guess we were gonna be able to shower together tonight.
"I love you Mike." He placed me down on my feet and we began to undress ourselves and get into the shower.