Sequel: The Darkness Inside
Status: Mike PoV (mainly) Slash Fic (Complete)

A Different Kind of Love

It's a Guy Thing

Everyone was doing their own thing, him, well he was half laid across the bed in the cave puffing a fat joint, while looking at a blood stained Porn Mag. Wipes his hands on his pants, they just fed, so the blood was still sticky on it and made for pulling the pages apart difficult. Flip sideways, center fold. Sexual taste might be far from what is normal to mortals, but still he could look, the blood smeared on the pages just enhanced the view. Suddenly a hand pulls down the edge.

Paul started leaning over to look at the pictures." Man I would tap that and damn that one, diffidently that one." Paul starts pointing at the girls on the page. Paul then move around to be next to him so he could better see the noody book.

Flip page, both of them blink at what they saw, he then turns his head side ways, then tries turning the book, likely wearing a confused look on his face, Paul seemed to also be trying to figure out what they were looking at. " Oh, oh shit! Damn!" He had turned it at an angle that he caught what the position the girls where in. Paul grabs the mag out of his hands.

" Shit, how they doing that!? How can I get a girl to do that, man, do girls take some kind of special class to learn this stuff? Where can I find a girl that does this, I'd so bang her before draining her." Paul started laughing some perverted laugh, likely imagining himself with the girl in the mag doing it in that freaky position.

Suddenly the mag was snatched from Paul. David had gotten curious at what had gotten them stirred up. David turned it at an angle, his brows rose at realizing what was going on in the photo. " Limber girl." David took a closer look." I think she had to dislocate her legs to do that."

Marko snatched the mag from David." Let me see." It only took a second before Marko saw the scene." Damn... Dislocate, hell, she must have broke her legs and repositioned them like that."

Dwayne snatched the mag from Marko and stared at it, Dwaynes' brows shooting up when catching sight of what and how the girl was doing what she was doing. " I'd say this has to been fake, but she has a birth mark." He turned the mag and pointed at a splotch barely visible with what the other girl was doing on top of her.

" Oh god you're all pigs." Mercedes snorts from her position laying across Davids' chair, legs hanging over the arm of it.

" Thank you!" Paul then starts to oink at her as he grabs the porno from Dwayne.

Mercedes shakes her head." Men." He always wondered what was it supposed to mean when a girl just commented men? It seemed they said that every time a guy did something they decided they didn't like.

And now Mercedes gets let out of the conversation.

:: She probably learned it from some book, I herd some kids talking about a book that shows sex positions.:: Davids brows furrowed as he tried to remember what the book was called.

:: Dude I'm so getting that book, hurry up and remember what it is David!:: Paul now had a goal.

:: Why Paul, the girl would be dead soon as she took her top off, you have no self control." David was smirking.

:: Paul's a premature biter, his fangs would be in her throat as soon as she looked at him.:: Marko making a pun on guys who get off to early, at Pauls expense.

:: Am not and I do have self control, I can do a girl without killing her first!:: Paul protesting

:: Sure you can Paul.:: Dwayne with a bit of humor in his comment.

:: What's the special book David? Where do we get it?:: He couldn't help it if he wanted to see this book that can teach you to do what the girl was doing in the porno.

:: Yea, spit it out!:: Both Marko and Paul chant this.

:: I'm thinking! Give me a moment you horny little bastards.:: David was getting annoyed.

" OK, you guys are up to something, you been too quiet over there." Mercedes was giving them a questioning look, all she got was five males looking at her with a yea sure we going to tell you look, before they went back to their conversation, even if it was not verbal.

:: I can't remember the name, well just have to go to some book store and look. ::

:: What does a sex book look like?:: Paul asked.

:: A book.:: Dwayne answered.

:: Smart ass.:: Paul sounded annoyed.

:: Have to just go to a book store and look in the adult section for one and see who finds it:: It sounded the obvious thing to do to him at least.

:: Just one problem, it's summer and most stores are closed by nine, which is a little after sun set, meaning we've just woken up as they are closing, we'll have to wait till the days shorten to even try searching any store for this book.:: David decided to remind everyone of the little time problems.

Mercedes stares at them, when Paul lets out a groan of disappointment and shakes her head, she had started strumming that guitar of hers. She didn't try getting their attention, probably deciding she didn't want to know or be part of it, considering the talk about the girl in the porno before they went silent.

Paul suddenly runs to Mercedes and brandishes the picture of the girls at her." Hey Mercedes can you do this?" Paul points at the picture.

Mercedes grabs the porno from Paul and starts hitting him with it." Perv! If I could, you think I'd tell you?" Pauls' laughing as Mercedes beats him with the mag. She'd rolled it up like a news paper." You guys are worse than dogs sniffing for some bitch in heat. " She starts hitting Paul again when Paul decides to make a show of walking around to sniff her ass.

Mercedes rolls her eyes and tries to ignore Paul. " Nope, nothing there, all shriveled and dried up!"

We all broke out in laughter, except Mercedes who was beating Paul with the rolled up now badly abused porn mag. " Uhg, I'm surrounded by pigs." She drops the mag and goes back to strumming her guitar, tired of hitting the laughing Paul.

" Hey! We can go to one of those All night super stores, they have a book section, just might find one there." Sometimes he had strokes of inspiration.

They all started staring at him.

" Oh god, you really are sick perverts." Mercedes shakes her head and grabs Davids coat." You can sit on me." Mercedes gives David a wicked grin.

" How about a ride to a super store? You can find something in one you like." David then looks at him." You know where this Super Store is at?"

Only one he could think of was the one in the town over, the one his mom works at... Oh Shit, maybe he should not have said anything." Yea, one my mom's working at. Meaning no bad shit."

" Us bad? Nah Mike, when do we ever do anything bad? We're angels." Marko being sarcastic.." I want to see this super store though, sounds cool. What's inside one?

" Sales food, and furniture and clothes all in one store. I herd my mom say it has even a pizza place inside it some coffee shop, funny thing is, she said the Same coffee shop is also out side the store, not even a block away." He had actually listened to his mom describe her work place, she made store manager recently, so her hours she was done varied, she could very well still be at work if she was pulling a long shift.

" Well Super Store it is then." David got off Mercedes, he had decided to sit on her when she wouldn't move and told him to, Mercedes was coarse going to follow David and likely curious about the super store.

**** The Store ****

For as big as the building was, the light managed to make it very bright inside, causing it to be a little irritating their eyes. Paul and Marko where instantly up to something when they walked in, Paul had slapped Markos' shoulder and pointed at something and they both started grinning and likely communicating telepathically. This wasn't a good sign.

And as they where searching for, ah hem, the book of exotic tastes, they run into a young employee, Paul immediately starts flirting with the girl, causing her to crack a smile. She pointed over to the area and told them what aisle it was on. Paul and Marko take that as their que to run off.

" Oh, that can't be good." Dwayne said watching the two disappear, the girl gives Dwayne a weary questioning look. " It's never good when them two are alone together."

They all walk off leaving the girl to ponder Dwaynes' words. Mercedes had split from them as soon as they entered, not at all interested in finding a sex book.

" Not seeing anything remotely like it, mostly just novels and picture books." David commented as he picked up something by Clive Barker, flipped threw it an put it down. " Looks like we'll have to wait till we can get into a book store."

Dwayne saw something he liked and tucked it under his arm.

Suddenly a loud crash of something falling echoes in the store.

:: Ten to one that crash was because of Marko and Paul.:: He was willing to make bets on it.

:: Marko did it!:: Pauls' voice rang in their heads.

:: Paul was the one pushing :: Marko shot back.

:: Don't care, time to go, didn't find anything anyways.:: David was already heading for the door as he voiced this.

:: And this is why we can't have nice things.:: Mercedes adds in sarcastically.