Sequel: The Darkness Inside
Status: Mike PoV (mainly) Slash Fic (Complete)

A Different Kind of Love

Marking Territory

David finally made his move to take him as David had said he would, soon, of all things on the night that made it a year to the day that David had first given him that bottle filled with Davids' blood. He should have expected it to happen, was impossible to forget the night he had ended up hooked into the Lost Boys world, so he should have expected this to happen on this night, but of coarse he didn't.

It started off normally, they where all hanging around the cave, though the guys seem to be up to something, having a private conversation, Mercedes though was messing around on Dwaynes' skate board. David had ignored her attention, which was unusual, David had gotten very fond of Mercedes' attention, but this night he seemed not to paying her much mind and Mercedes wasn't to keen on that, not one bit.

Suddenly David walked over to Mercedes and lightly ran a finger behind her ear, that smirk ever present on Davids face, though it held something sinister to it. What ever David was doing, it was something only between David and Mercedes as no words where spoken, Mercedes seemed to relax, though lost in her thoughts.

Next thing he knew it had gone quiet, everyone had slipped out of at least the main part of the cave, they where near somewhere, he could sense them, but the sudden fact he was alone in the cave had made him uncomfortable, correction David was standing not far from him, staring at him with that feral stare he'd catch David giving him now and then, but now David was openly staring. Now he decided was a good time to get up and walk around, but that proved to be a mistake since he didn't see the attack coming, not that he expected it and David was just likely waiting for his back to be turned.

Suddenly his face hit the ground and David was on top of him and had jerked his jacked off by the time he shook off the daze from kissing the floor. He started bucking and trying throw off David, just to end up having the others fangs tear into the back of his neck pinning him to the ground, though not easily, even being much stronger, David had a tough time pinning him completely and he managed to throw David off to turn and lash out wildly with fangs and claws.

David had finally tried to take him and it turned into a fight of dominance, both of them snarling and growling as they started ripping into each other. If David won, he'd end up subjected to Davids desires, if he could win, he'd be able to get out of it unmolested at least for a while till David tried again... The fact he knew he'd loose was not encouraging, but he wasn't going to just give himself over without a fight.

Things where pretty brutal, it didn't take long for clothing to get wrecked from the slashing of claws and fangs and there was blood, lots of it, their own, vampire blood looked almost human, but became a very sticky mess when the air hit it, and had this slight iridescent translucence to it.

He wasn't sure when he started loosing the strength to fight, could been the fifth time he was smashed into the cave wall or after the seventh hundred time David tried pinning him fangs locked on the back of his neck against the ground, bit numerous clawing and several bites and gouges latter he finally given in, to weak to keep on going at which point David roared claws buried in his back in triumph, then bites and tears at his throat repeatedly, viciously jerking to keep it from healing properly so that it would scar, no pleasure came from the violent action, it was painful as hell, but he was to weak from the fight to attempt bucking David off again and could only just wait till he finished "claiming" him as his.

As a whole he did enjoy it somewhat, least the fight, not so much the loosing and being mated part, well until the feeling of pleasure from what was being done to him washed over him drowning the pain, he wouldn't admit though, it was to bizarre that he felt indifferent about what had happened and that the vampire in him had enjoyed this intensely. What ever part that made him what he is now craved such sick violence and found nothing wrong with this, had he still been human, he'd probably need a straight jacket after being so violently dominate and then screwed.

Again Davids fangs ended up in his throat, though not violently, this got some animalistic moan out of him, though he wanted to refuse showing any sign he was enjoying it, but his body seemed to react on its own. Treacherous body, but he couldn't protest when Davids wrist came into view, he had latched onto it before he could even think. They had started to then drink from each other, not that they had much they could take, it still was enough to have them both moaning growling on the dirty cave floor.

On the bright side he didn't have the others watching while David had his way with him. He was also glad of the silence, no one was commenting even threw that telepathic bound for him to hear anyway, it would make an already bizarre situation awkward and just freaky. At least he could be satisfied in knowing David was almost as torn up as him.

He felt a tongue lick his cheek." I win." David let out a chuckle, he'd hate to see David loose, he could almost imagine the kind of rage David would go into if he didn't get what he wanted. A sudden pat to his cheek followed the lick." Happy deathday." David let out a chilling laugh at the crude joke, now practically gloating over him.

" Will you get off me now?" Came out a bit demanding, David removed himself from his back though and now he really needed a bath.

**** Hours Latter ****

They had fed, after the fight and David marking him as his territory, he really needed to feed and then afterwards David wanted to mark other territory, or more specific, walk the boundary of their territory. It was a pretty large territory to, it took up all of Santa Carla which included the suburban areas within the borders.

" Are you two going to do that every five feet?" Mercedes had a hint of disgust in her voice.

Paul and Marko looked at each other then at her." Yea." They answer at the same time.

Paul and Marko had taken to literally marking territory. " This is mine, this is mine, oh and this is mine." Paul laughed as he pissed on a shrub, Marko following behind. " Hey find your own spots! Stop taking mine!"

" You two are nasty." she looked at David." You going to let them do that?" She pointed at Paul and Marko who just grinned at her.

" If they piss on your leg, just rip it off, then no more problem." David let out a laugh and kept going along the small trail. They followed this path a lot, enough to worn it down to where no grass would grow. " Sides that stench could scare anything off for miles."

" Men." There, there Mercedes said it again, what the hell did that mean? Mercedes was just shaking her head and kept on walking.

" What is "men" supposed to mean? Really, what, is that some kind of girl code for you're mad?" He had to ask, maybe she'd actually say.

" If you can't figure it out, I'm not telling you." Mercedes huffed. Why did girls have to be difficult?

" Well if you don't say, um guys won't know, so how can we make things better if we don't know?" That was lame and he knew it, but he'd say anything to get the girl to talk.

" Give up Michael, No one knows what goes on in their heads and they like to keep it that way, they get off on it." David smirked and glanced back to see Mercedes reaction.

" We do not and no, buzz off Mike, I ain't saying, you just have to figure it out." Mercedes was now smug.

The guys laughed." Hey see, they like keeping us guessing, if we make a mistake they get to bitch at us for it. Or they give you a look like they want you, then scream and slap you when you grab their ass. They're all a tease." Paul starts laughing, Mercedes gives Paul a dirty look.

" It's like girls have a secret code they only understand and then my favorite: Does this make me look fat?, it's like they all ask it, every girl I been with asks something like that, or how they look and no matter what you say, it's the wrong answer. Tell the girl, no you look pretty, they say you only saying that because your my boyfriend... I'm thinking well, duuuhhh, I'm not going to get nookie in the back seat if I said no, that puke green sun dress with all the ugly ass flowers on it should be burned am I?" He was speaking from experience.

" Uhg, all men are disgusting pigs." Mercedes didn't approve, Paul and Marko started cackling and oinking at her, she ignored them." And Mike do I detect some commitment issues there, or you just got a bad personality, like every girl you been with?"

" No, I don't, that is to both, I do not have commitment issues and my personality is just fine.. I can commit." He could, really, he just hadn't found the right girl and well he couldn't help if he liked them all at times.

" Yea, wouldn't matter now, if David doesn't approve of the girl, he's not going to let Mikey fu.." Pauls' sentence was cut off due to his fist meeting Pauls' face, which knocked him into Marko, who pushed Paul forward off him. " daammnnn you hit hard." Paul nods and snickers while rubbing his jaw.

"Oh that was brutal, David was sending images." Mercedes shuddered, seems though willing for David, she wasn't willing to be subjected to such brutality. " Screw me, bite me, claw me, but don't sling me around like a rag doll into walls and tear me open." she said this sing song and then ran a finger down Davids back." We always can play in the tide pools, nice and calm." Mercedes then giggle.

" The tide pools are fun, but you never know till you try it." David let out a chilling laugh.

" I think I'll pass on that kind of fun and leave that to Michael." Mercedes had her attention on David now, not paying attention to the fact he was walking behind her getting annoyed.

" Can we stop talking about what happened earlier?" He didn't want to talk about it nor listen to them discuss it like he's not there.

" Look on the bright side Mikey, if David was built like a horse, you'd be crying for several nights." Marko started snickering. They won't stop, evil bastards.

" What's that supposed to mean Marko?" David didn't find Markos' comment amusing.

" Uh, that you are normal sized, not overly big... I mean it's average.. Um good size, .." Marko winced, calling a guys dick average size wasn't really a compliment.

" Marko, shut up." David sounded annoyed.

They walked along the path, which would leave their scent behind for other packs to know this territory is claimed, their sense of smell could pick up only so much, but they could tell male, female, full, half or human. Half vampires tended to smell very human, with just a slight deathly odor, vampires smelled of death. Each individual had it's own various odor to it as well, but for some reason the sent he smelled in the air was making him edgy and it didn't help that he could feel the others where edgy to, making it not just him.

"Seems we just might have a small problem." David inhaled the air." Someone's been walking our border."

That explained why he felt edgy, the sent he was picking up had been constant. Vampires will pass by, individual or packs, traveling, but a group hadn't been passing threw and had walked along their boundaries as if checking, staking out the territory.

" It's two males and three females." Dwayne added.

" Two full vampires and three female half vampires, That's strange." David seemed to be trying to figure something out.

" That's taking a risk to be trailing our boarders like that when most their pack is halfies." Marko was looking around and taking in the air. " It's strong enough to been within a couple nights."

" Makes it to strange, no pack would try to press another packs boarders, not with being mostly half vampires. I'm surprised though that no one's tried pressing into our territory till now. Only benefit of Max, no one would come and dare challenge him for his territory, but with Max gone, some of the more ballsy ones would try and press their luck against us." David shook his head." But no pack would try and dare make an attempt when their members are mostly half."

It was a dangerous thing for such a pack, half vampires can heal within hours, but they where still very human internally and living, so can die just as easily as one. They didn't try to kill their own, most fights ended up with one pack retreating and the winning ones keeping or claiming the area as their own, half vampires just couldn't take the full brutality of a serious territorial fight.

" They haven't tried passing the boarder yet, let's keep going who knows, we might run into them if they're still around." David resumed the walk along the boarder with us following behind now more alert and keeping an eye out in case the other pack returns.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's a reason Mike's not effected by what David did: He's NOT human and it's been a year, enough time for Mike to loose human perceptions of things, animals mate, it's violent and they remain unaffected by it. Vampires in The Lost Boys come off like demonic animals, so likely thrive on such things to different degrees depending on the individual..

I use the word forced over rape, because it's not the same in this case, cause they're not human and it's more about Davids dominance over Mike than actually for simply sex like animals will sometimes hump each other to show dominance. David's being dominant over Mike who is someone he chose as a mate.