Sequel: The Darkness Inside
Status: Mike PoV (mainly) Slash Fic (Complete)

A Different Kind of Love

Don't Need No Education

" Who's hotter, Storm or Cat woman?" Ralph asked them, the latest X-Men comic in hand, Ralph liked the X-Men. Ralph had red hair, green eyes, wore a t-shirt with X-Men on it with a light blue checkered long sleeve shirt over it, open in front.

" Cat woman, she totally kick ass hot." He liked the bat man comics, he really didn't''t find either hot, but cat woman he could go for, that cat suit made her sexy looking. He was stylish as usual.

" I... Prefer... Rogue, she's totally Hot." Milferd then puffs his inhaler. Milferd always was in plaid shirts and dress pants.

' Nah, man, I go with Sam, Cat woman is pretty hot." Elliot agreed. Elliot liked to have a baseball cap on, turned backwards, jeans and T-Shirt, he also had a sleeved shirt like him and Ralph, but liked tying it around his waist instead of wearing it over their t-shirts, like he's Mr.. Cool.

" You guys are lame and don't know hot, Storm is totally hot." Ralph was not going to admit defeat, ha! Well to bad.

" Sorry bud, you loose, two against one, face it Cat Woman is hotter, deal!" He grinned seeing Ralph getting worked up.

" Don't be so loud Sam, if Frank and his cronies hear us, we are so pounded, you know they like to hang in the restroom tripping and snorting that angel dust." Elliot presses a finger to his nose and starts noisily snorting at the air.

" Yea... I don't want to be pounded... They really are really wacko when they come out of there." Milferd was nervous, but the ass face Frank wouldn't leave Milferd alone last time even though they where causing Milferd to have a really bad attack, if a teacher hadn't showed up, Milferd would have needed a hospital.

" We can go outside and wait for our rides near the bus's, so we won't have to try and run when Ape brain and his ass sniffing friends come out." It'd be risky, since if frank did spot them outside, they'd not have a teacher to save them.

" That's crazy talk... We'll get creamed for sure outside... Inside we can scream till a teacher comes." Milferd was right.

A sudden banging on the lockers. " Sounds like the apes are coming this way, we better split or we're dead meat for sure." Ralph takes off around a corner, we all follow, sense his idea sounded very logical.

" What time is it?" He whispered. Looking between them, they had slipped into the janitors closet while Frank was making a lot of noise outside.

" Six thirty, my moms going to kill me if I'm not outside when she picks up." Elliot sounded nervous, it also meant that there wasn't many teachers around, meaning they'd be lucky if one herd them screaming for help. The school was open late, there had been a football practice, Frank was the stupid star quarterback and a junior, but only because the mush for brains flunked a year. They had, had band practice so had to there Five till Six.

**** Hour latter ****

Well frank didn't cream them, the knuckle dragger and his lackeys left without seeing them and they managed to get out and wait for their rides without worry. He liked school, just hated the jerk wad bully who always got high in the bathroom with his jerk wad friends thinking they where cool, made it hard to go to the bath room cause you didn't know which restroom they where in and then bam, you're getting shoved into the toilet or the trash can.

It was tempting to tell Mike, but if Mike would beat the hell out of a guy before, shudders, he didn't want to think about what Mike would do now. Still it was very tempting. Maybe he could talk Mike into picking him up from school when the days got shorter, yea that would work, Frank probably piss his pants if he Saw Mike, that is if the ass wipe pegged Mike as running with Lord of flies, Satan and the demons of hell, Milferd had and it nearly made Milferd piss himself... Yea, yea that could work. Now how to convince Mike without telling him why, Mike likes to ask to many questions and he'd feel bad, sort of if Mike ate Frank. Well maybe not, but still wasn't a nice thing.

**** After Dinner ****

Mike showed, late, he seems to take his time, sun set like 6:30 now and yet he shows up after ten, the way he's been riding that bike, he could be done with whatever evil and be over here long before ten, least he doesn't do it every time. Mom leaves the room, he's watching Star Trek. Milferd hadn't came over, this time around.

" Daddddyyy." Mike smirks, he's been an ass every since he brought him that stuff sheep, baaaing when their moms not in the room. " I still think that hair is fake." He points at Kirk.

" It's real and stop that." he hits Mike with the couch cushion. " I got something to ask you if you're not to busy being a baaing ass muncher, Hey!" Mike had shoved his hand in his face, he'd slap it away, just to have the hand slap right back on his face, Mike did it to annoy him because Mike wasn't witty like him.

" What is it dork? And what do I get in return?" Mike had a creepy grin on his face, it was a half grin he gave, accept the rest of his expression was creepy looking like Mike wanted to do something bad to someone. Actually when he thought about it, he very rarely has seen Mike give a full wide smile or grin.

" I need a ride from school, way you ride that damn bike, you can make it by seven!" Mike was giving him a funny confused look." Ahhh, because it'd be cool if you showed and like be all nice like a good brother who loves his little bro and would do anything for me without wanting something in return?" Most annoying thing with Mike when he became a blood sucker, Mike started asking what he gets out of it, but he still manages getting Mike to do something without an IOU.

" What are you up to? Why suddenly wanting me to ride you home?" Mike had leaned forward peering at him as if that could answer his question. " I'm gonna get it out of you eventually you little weasel." Mike then ruffly rubs the top of his head messing up his hair, knowing he didn't like his hair messed up.

" Well you'll have to wait till eventually fang face, just watch the show for now." He points at Star Trek, which the Enterprise was in a battle with another ship. Mike surprisingly sat, but grabbed the remote and changed the channel on him." Hey I was watching that!"

" You said sit and watch the show." Mike cocked that half smile, it looked like it usually did when Mike was just being a normal ass of a brother. " You didn't say which show."

" Eeeewww wrestling, gross, I don't want to watch sweaty flabby guys rubbing and groping themselves, it's all fake anyway." He reached for the remote, Mike just held it up out of reach looking smug.

" I don't want to watch your geek show, and they're not groping you dork." Mike watches the T.V. remote still in hand, but now he was standing up, jerk wouldn't give it back.

" Ok I have some cookies I made for tomorrow, but one for ton.." Their mom came threw the door two cookies on a plate, but stopped and stared at them. Mike standing, arm stretched above his head holding the remote and watching the T.V. while he was trying to climb Mikes' back to grab it. Mike wasn't that much bigger than him, but it was enough and Mike would move slightly to keep it out of reach." Sam what are you doing?"

" Nothing, Mikes being a jerk wad sucker face who wants to watch nasty old guys rolling around on each other and won't give back the remote." He had his arm wrapped around Mikes throat, holding on trying to reach for the remote." Damnit, how long can you hold your hand up like that!"

" Sam, language, get off your brother." She sighed." Michael let Sam have the remote, he's going to bed soon." Yay mom to the rescue, sort of.

" Fine, here dork." He tossed the remote, it ended up hitting the top of his head and Mike started snickering.

" Ouch that hurt ape brain." he rubbed the top of his head, their mom again offered the cookies, that was one benefit when Mike popped over late, their mom would offer a little extra desert, though Mike ate very little when he was around. He snatches a cookie, actually tried for both, but Mike thumped his hand away.

" I'm not giving up mine, go away." Mike then shoves the whole damned thing into his mouth and starts chewing, crumbs popping out. Their mom just shakes her head and returns to the kitchen. " Hey want some sea food?" Mike then opens his mouth and shows off the cookie sludge inside.

" Ewww gross, that's old, so old grandpa was saying it when he was a kid, like ten million years ago, Mike find a new joke, so you're picking me up?" He wanted make sure Mike said yes, so Mike couldn't try and worm out of it.

" You still looked you dork, I'll pick you up though you need to tell mom, your idea, you can ask. You just getting weirder with age, you'll be like grandpa before you know it. Ever find his space ship?" Mike was wearing his annoying the little brother half smile.

" I'm not weird and not like grandpa... No I haven't found it yet." He'd been all over the house and in the barn looking for evidence, Grandpa just wasn't normal.

" You're weird enough." Mike laughs." I'm going, don't be getting to happy with Nanook and the sheep tonight." He throws a pillow at Mike, not that it would do anything.

**** Couple nights latter ****

Mike kept his word, not that he had any doubts, Mike had parked his bike on the side of the school, waiting. He watched for a minute, other kids where casting Mike glances, then before her could walk out to the bike someone ran into his back." Owe, geeze guys, watch it."

" Run! Franks out for blood!" Ralph started to dash away, but froze when he caught sight of Mike, who was now sitting up and alert looking their way.

"Shit what's that guy doing here." Elliot said when he saw Mike and then grabbed his and Ralphs' arm to take off in a direction away from Mike and Frank and co. " We got to book."

" I... Oh... Mike... Is... Here.." Puff, puff. Milferd was wheezing bad from running. Suddenly they herd the wild call of the hairless ape with the mush for brains.

" You little shits! I'm going to make you wish you weren't born!" Frank was screaming, the two others with him laughing and saying yea, we're creaming you.

His eyes went wide and he tried to dash for Mike, but damned Ralph was dragging him away, not that it really mattered, looked like Mike was getting off the bike when Frank and his flying monkeys came out and headed towards them.

" I'm heading this way." Milferd pointed and went huffing towards Mike, Elliot and Ralph looked in shock at Milferd being insane and running towards someone who look meaner than Frank.

Suddenly his arm was jerked and he yelped in pain, he had a low tolerance, Frank had gotten hold of him, the monkeys had Ralph and Elliot, they weren't worried about Milferd, likely because Milferd would be easy to catch, they however hadn't yet noticed Mike. Grabbing him in front of Mike wasn't a good idea since Mike had a short fuse when someone bullied him. He had jerked his head towards Frank when he was grabbed, he could see Mike from the corner of his eye suddenly break into a charge, one arm strangely straight out at his side.

" You little shits are so going to get it!" He wasn't sure what happened that ticked Frank off, he knew he didn't do anything, not that would matter to Frank." I'm going to .. puu." Loud smack as an arm rammed into Franks face causing Frank to let him go as Frank went flying into the air a few feet and landing on his back, on the ground.

" Holy shit that guy clothes lined Frank." The two monkeys yelped out as they let Ralph and Elliot go and went to get their retarded boss off the ground who was bleeding bad from his mouth.

Mike was wiping off his jacket sleeve, like doing that clothes line thing had dirtied it, then looked at him." So that is why you wanted me to give you ride?" Mike looked at Elliot and Ralph and gave a sniffed at them, it was kinda of a weird action, reminded him of Nanook checking to see if someone was friend or foe... Or if something was edible.

" Holy shit, you saved our ass's." Elliot said staring at Mike in disbelief, but Mike just looked at Elliot like he couldn't care less about him.

" What the fuck was that." Frank was up and wiping the blood from his mouth." I'm going kick your ass punk." Frank took a step forward, then a few steps back when he got a good look at Mike, Mike now staring Frank down." Wait I seen your ass on the boardwalk, you hang out with that biker gang, you're like some wannabe punk, trying to look like them and be cool, like they would ever want some care bear that hangs with nerdy gays." Frank had smirked, the guy was asking for it and Mike was already pissed, he winced, the gay remark was aimed at him, he bet Frank be dead right now if it wasn't so public.

" That nerdy gay is my little brother, tough guy that only has balls to grab weakling little geeks and beat them up cause he's got a pencil prick that bores girls in bed so much they fall asleep, can't keep it up can you limp noodle? Want to dance?" Mike raised his hands and waved his fingers in a come here gesture. "Come on little man, you got balls to back up those words, I'm just a wannabe punk, whatcha afraid of?" Mike had threw his jacket at him, smacking him in the face, Mike was ready to give Frank a beat down and he guessed Mike wanted to intimidate Frank more by showing he had mussel under that jacket. Mike started flapping his arms when Frank wouldn't move." Bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk, come on chicken you think you can take me?" Mike was baiting Frank, Frank didn't look as confident as he tried to be.

Frank was getting really pissed now, which gave him more spine." No wannabe punks gonna insult me, Bill, Mario." Frank started to step forward with his monkeys, just not much more, guy didn't have balls to fight one on one, but was a mush brain jock, when would they ever fight fair? To busy eating their toe nails and scratching their ass, can't fight someone without their jerk friends.

" What is going on here?" The principal had showed up and looked unhappy." Do I have to start handing out detentions?" She gave Mike a double take." Who are you?"

" The dweebs ride." Mike says as he grabs his jacket back from him and slips it on." Someone needs to put a leash on that thing..." Mike pointed at Frank and gave Frank a demented looking half smile." Friendly advice, don't go walking on the boardwalk at night, Murder capital of the world you know? People disappear all the time." Mikes' concern was so fake sounding, but was a clear threat, Frank gets caught out there, he was dead. " Come on Sam." Mike slapped his shoulder and gestured in the direction of his bike, Elliot and Ralph seem to not even exist to Mike at this point.

" That was... Wicked... Cool... Way you knocked him... Back like that... With your arm... " Milferd puffed the inhaler again." I better go, my mom... Should be here... Now."

" Hey, Mill, what was the deal with Big foots' hairless retarded cousin wanting to kill you guys?" Well if he was going to have Frank wanting to pound him, he had a right to know. He got on the back of Mikes bike, Mike was being nice enough to wait, though he was moving his hand in that gesture to show someone talks to much.

" Ralph... Tripped into him... And spilt... His soda all over Frank, How was he supposed to know Frank... Was walking past the band class door... Right then... Maybe if he... Wasn't waiting to pound us... He wouldn't got coke on him." Milferd and the others had been putting up instruments when he ran out to find Mike, he must have missed Frank by milliseconds. Milferd then walked off to find his mom.

Frank and the other two had left, not wanting detention. The principal was eying Mike a bit nervously. Elliot and Ralph stared for a while, till they realized they also had rides and ran off. He kinda regretted not getting to see Mike pound Frank and the two idiots, that would have taught them, but no, the horse faced principal has to walk out and save Franks ass.