Sequel: The Darkness Inside
Status: Mike PoV (mainly) Slash Fic (Complete)

A Different Kind of Love

Deady Teddy

" Here." David suddenly throws a big giant teddy bear at Marko, Marko gave David a confused look.

It wasn't a gift, they didn't buy things like simpering mortals to give out, the best gifts came from seizing a prize of a kill. No heart shaped box of chocolates either, expect an actual still warm and beating heart off a fresh kill. David actually did that, ripped a guys heart out and offered it to him.

" That toy isle in that market gave me an idea, you can sew." David pointed to Markos patched jacket, many patches sew into it, ripped from victims jackets, cleaned and sewn on as a testament to Markos kills, Marko likely had gotten very adept at sewing after years of attaching patches to that jacket. David then flicked a switch blade." We're going to have some more fun with Frank."

Well it was a fun night, the bear had been cut open, on the paws and mouth, stuffing removed, each one of them critiquing the work being done and putting ideas into how to improve the bears looks.

Paul was gleefully ripping open a few pillows and strewing their insides on the ground in front of them.

Marko was on stand by with some heavy duty thread waiting for when it was time to stitch Teddy back together.

" Need to wrinkle the brow, bring it in like this." Mercede had her hand inside the things slit mouth trying to make the brow of the bear furrow." Sew it so that it comes down angled like it looks angry and hateful." Mercedes grinned and pulled her hand out.

" Marko." The name was all David needed to say.

" On it." Marko grabbed up the fluff-less teddy bear and started sewing, Mercede helped pinch the face in a frown like motion.

" It's going to be all scrunched up, going to have to widen it." It was true enough, the bear was going to look to funny if the face was bunched up.

" Try cutting the cheeks, should unpinch the face, can sew some scraps there." Dwayne pointed at the cheeks.

This bear was going to end up a patch work mess, but all the stitching would give a little added effect, they even decided shaving a few patched of the fake fuzz off with the knife would be good.

" Can use blood, put it on the stitching scars and around the mouth! And need to give it teeth, lots of sharp ones and claw!" Paul was all for this little art project.

" You can pick them out then. He dropped a tray full of animal teeth and claws that were occasionally used for making the ear piercings. The earrings where made, they didn't steal those, they got the items from shops that sold the stuff to do it yourself, though pointed teeth were often pulled from dead animals that died after being hit by cars or other reasons, they had enough.

After all was done, they had the most hideous and likely frightening Deady Teddy to ever grace the world, they had decided to pop one of the eyes out and have it stitched over in an X cheeks where resown using strips of a shirt and to add to the look, they sew pieces on the body to give it a patch work look. The mouth was sewn using a red shirt , then they used a paint brush to gob blood all in the things mouth and on the claws. They also tapped it onto the stitched areas.

" Think Franky will like us again after we give him the Mr... Teddy?" Paul laughed.

" Oh he'll just be ecstatic." David picked up the macabre hellish looking bear and grins at it, blowing smoke into the things face." After I'm threw, he'll love us." David lets out a low dark sinister laugh. That bear was likely going to be a fuel source of nightmares to come for Frank. David was stepping up the game a bit, this had become more than tormenting fun, no David had taken the insult to a member of his pack and subsequently him, personally and was getting bored of the fun tormenting. It was time to turn the guys nightmares into twisted reality.

**** Few nights latter ****

David had whispered in the sleeping Franks ear, then they watched and waited for the nightmares to began.

Frank would be hearing his name whispered constantly, a deep very gruff voice calling him, saying -I'm coming for you Franklin, I've already got your parents and little sister, now your next.- Shadows and that deep gruff voice would chase him threw the halls of his mind, the outline of the shadow not human, but something with ears on top of its head following Frank.

Frank would eventually open a door and come face to face with a mutilated patched up looking gore covered teddy bear. -No where to go Franklin, you're gonna die, I'm going to suck out your soul and you'll burn, burn like your parents and little sister are burning in hell right now!-

Demonic laughter, the teddy is laughing, blood oozing from it's stitched up patch work hide, the shadows also laugh and the whispered chanting of Franks name yet still continues.

-I got a present for you Franky.- The Teddy hacks and coughs, till it spits out the face of Franks mom onto the floor, it stares up, mouth frozen in a horrified scream, the mouth then moves, but nothing comes out, but it seems to be pleading.

-Ok there, that's enough of that.- the teddy then picks up the face and starts tearing pieces of it off and swallowing all the while a pain filled scream etched on the detached face. -Umm yum, just like homemade apple pie, don't worry your joining them, very soon Franky, mind I call you Franky? Doesn't matter, you're gonna die, you going to die painfully and slowly.- The teddy bear suddenly sprouts claws and seems to morph hideously, with many rows of sharp jagged fangs, blood tinted saliva dripping from its mouth, it's brow pinched up in demonic hatred and the teddy then grows to the size of a grizzly...

More hacking, an eye is spat to the floor, demonic laughter and now the gruff voice was a booming deep demonic sound echoing threw out Franks mind. -Time to play. Time to scream. Time to die!-

Frank wakes screaming hysterically just as the teddy from hell claws' rip into his stomach.

" What the hell!" Frank flips on the light, sweat dripping from his brow and then starts screaming again then stops after a moment, on his bed was a mutilated patched work teddy bear, that had animal claws on the hands and feet and teeth in the mouth sewn into it." Fuck them. Just a damn toy looks stupid, not scary and damn dreams."

" Oh now don't be a sour puss Franky. Why the look Frank, aren't I not scary?" The deep gruff voice suddenly emanates from the bear, the scrunched up brow seemed to have managed an evil expression on it, least in Franks mind. " Come on, time to play Frank don't you want to play with Teddy?" Suddenly the bear flips out a switch blade stained in blood. " Your sister liked playing, but then I broke her and she won't play no more, nor your parents, they're burning Frank, now it's your turn!"

Frank screams and jumps out of his bed as he sees the demonic toy lunge for him. Frank takes off out the door, they could hear him hit the stairs, slip in his haste and go rolling down them.

" Well now I feel better." David picks the inanimate toy from the bed where he positioned it, an evil twisted grin across Davids face.

" David, you are one sick sadistic as hell bastard." They had watched that whole surreal and seriously messed up scene going on in Franks mind, then watched to see what Frank hallucinated when he woke. The mind tricks needed eye contact, or when someones unconscious and their minds vulnerable to them.

" Thank you Michael." David then lets out a low laugh. " Think we're finished here for the night.

" Yea well, burn that thing, its giving me the creeps because of you." He looked at the messed up looking bear, the others chuckled at him.

" Nahhh, I think we'll keep teddy around, never know when he can come in handy again." Evil laughter from David as David took off out the window.

" I have a nightmare, I'm going kick your ass David." He and the others followed David, the others snickering at his threats to David, they didn't dream, so it was a pointless threat, but it was the thought that counts and it seemed David considered it a compliment to his prowess at issuing deranged psychological torture and boasted Davids ego, David was in a good mood at his success, which means Mercedes was happy, if David was in a good mood, means David will be wanting to play in the tide pools and sharing his good mood at a successful night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nightmare Fuel.