Sequel: Do You Remember Us?
Status: few days long brake from this fic. bad writers block. see you soon.

What If We Don't See Each Other Again?

Breakfast at Alexandria's

For my luck, everyone was still sleeping. I kissed Jordan once again for saving me and helping me into the bus.

Danny was sleeping on the middle of the floor in the front lounge; James was sleeping on the couch. I sighed and tried to quietly walk past the sleeping lads. Bunk area was a horrible sight. Ben was hanging out from his bunk, Amanda was on the floor. Cameron was naked in his bunk, clothes over his head and Sam had his head out of his bunk. Everyone was still in a deep slumber.

'Where were you, Dalia I was worried.' John scared the living shit out of me. John was supposed to stay at US but I begged him to come with us, to keep me sane with the band, so of course he came. We just had to get one of the roadies to stay and drive the bus to California. 'I need to tell you something.' I whispered and put my carryings into my bunk, grabbing my pack of cigarettes and a lighter, before walking past John.

'So, what happened?' He asked, lighting a cigarette. I sighed and took a long drag from my cigarette. 'It seems like I left the club with Oliver.' I whispered, staring at my feet. 'Oh.' he gasps. 'i have no memory of it, but I woke up in his bunk, naked. Jordan helped me out and we made a deal.' I said, staring right past John, at the Horizon's bus. 'we agreed that I slept with him and if Oliver says otherwise, we are going to deny it.' I sighed and took a drag from the stick between my fingers, blowing smoke circles in the morning air.

'How come you don't have a hangover?' Alan asked, covering his eyes from the morning sun that was unusual in British mornings. Alan had walked out of their bus just seconds after I finished telling about the deal to John. 'i have one, but I have no time to suffer from it.' I told to my best friend. 'how so?' he wondered, lighting a cigarette. ‘Wait that is not your shirt.' He blew smoke out. 'It’s Jordan's.' I fake smiled and light another cigarette. John had already disappeared into the depths of our bus.
'You shagged Jordan.' Alan almost chocked. 'Nice fake accent.' I laughed. 'thanks, so did you?' He stared at me. I hated to lie to him, but I nodded. 'Oliver is going to kill him.' Alan laughed. 'Or Austin.' he added. 'Why is everyone saying things like that?' I asked and took a drag, sitting on the ground, cross legged and not caring who sees under the hem of the shirt. I wasn't in the mood. 'Because it’s true.' Alan smirked and sat next to me.

John walked out of the bus, carrying two mugs of coffee. 'I though you two would need this.' He smiled friendly and handed us both mugs. 'Oh my god yes, thank you, we are out of coffee.' Alan sang and took a huge sip from his coffee and smiled truly satisfied. I took few small swings from mine. 'No worries mate.' John nodded and went back in. 'Oh yeah, Dalia, would you wake everyone up in few hours? I'm going to get us food and arrange some shit at the avenue.' John asked before entering the nest of drunken people. 'Sure, bring lots of food. I'm going to feed everyone, all the three bands.' I smiled and he nodded. 'I'm going to help you.' Alan smiled.

John came back before I needed to wake anyone. John was helping me and Alan with the food. I was frying eggs and bacon, while John put picnic tables next to our bus. Alan made sandwiches. When we were done. We carried all outside. The total of fifty sandwiches, twenty-five eggs and double the amount of bacon. Enough vegetarian food to feed an army. Several boxes of cereals. Big bowl full of strawberries. Few gallons of milk. Five pans of coffee, already in mugs. Gallon of water and mugs with painkillers in the for the hangover people. We had even apples and different juices.

'John, you take Bring, Alan your own band and I'm waking these twats.' I pointed at Asking's bus.
In few minutes I heard John's voice. 'Get your lazy asses out, our wonderful pink haired girl made breakfast for everyone, so you have one minute to get at Asking's bus or I swear to god I will cut your cocks of and sell to your fans.' next I heard Alan. 'Dalia made food.' was all he had to say.

'Food, outside, now!' I yelled from the top of my lungs. I had to shake few of them to get them up, but soon all the three bands and our shared crew was eating, drinking and trying to remember last night. Jordan had asked me to sit next to him. 'Still haven't changed your clothes.' he laughed. 'i was busy cooking you twat.' I hit his arm playfully. Oliver sat few seats from us, staring me, pain in his eyes. 'Did you guys hear, Dalia and Jordan had adults fun.' Matt laughed. The table went quiet and few dropped their spoons and forks on their plates. I felt one particular pair of eye burn on us. Oliver looked confused as hell, like he wouldn't believe what he just heard. I was afraid that he would remember. Austin on my left tensed and stared at his lap, looking crushed. I put my hand on his and smiled. Everyone was still quiet until Ben started to laugh. 'Good job mate.' He genuinely smiled. Everyone relaxed after that, keeping up the conversation they were in before the whole me-Jordan thing.

'Austin, I'm sorry. I was drunk.' I whispered and snuggled against his chest, making it impossible for him to eat. 'Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong.' he sighed. I felt like crying, but I hold it in. 'i feel like I hurt you, and I don't want to do that.' I sighed and moved, so he could continue eating.
Even though everyone had massive headaches or hangover, they still kept talking and laughing. Nobody paid any attention on me, part from Oliver, so nobody really didn't seem to notice I wasn't eating. I took my medication, yes, but I didn't eat anything. I wasn't hungry and something in me kept telling I didn't need anything.

'Aren't you eating?' Oliver finally asked. I shook my head. 'Cheeks hurt.' I pointed at my new piercing's and luckily he let the issue drop.

Everyone helped me, Alan and John clean, before they started to battle who had the first shower turn. In our bus, boys decided to let girls shower first, so Amanda took a shower and then me. It was nice to not to smell like alcohol, sex and bacon. I took my time and washed every inch of my body. After me was Ben.

‘You really shagged Jordan?’ Amanda asked as I walked into the back lounge just in my towel. I nodded and started to get dressed. ‘Dalia?’ Cameron knocked the door and I unlocked it. Cameron was smiling like an idiot. Fist I thought he was having some kind of seizure or something, but I followed his gaze, just to find it landing on half naked Amanda, then me and then again on Amanda. ‘Would you please stop eye fucking us and tell me why you are here.’ I punched Cameron’s chest. He went all red.

Cameron sat on the couch and kept staring at us. ‘Cameron.’ I yelled. ‘Uh yeah, sorry.’ He said, rubbing his face with his palms. ‘Oliver is here, to talk to you Dalia.’ He sighed. Amanda took that as a sign to leave the room, right after she had pulled a shirt on. ‘I’ll tell him to come here, but don’t take long; I need to do my hair.’ She sighed and disappeared from the door. I looked at Cameron. ‘What? I’m staying.’ He stated and took more comfortable position on the couch.

‘Hey.’ Oliver peaked from the door. ‘May I come in?’ I nodded and sat cross legged next to Cameron. ‘I’m staying.’ Cameron sighed as an answer to Oliver’s confused stare. ‘Whatever mate.’ Oliver rolled his eyes and sat on the chair in front of our self-made ‘vanity’. ‘Why are you lying about sleeping with Jordan?’ He stared at his feet. ‘I’m not.’ I lied as good as I knew. Being a Bruce has its benefits, you can do almost anything and you’re good at it. ‘I left the club with you, sure. I helped you into bed. Jordan came with us and I shagged him.’ I leaned on Cameron’s shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist and stared at me. ‘I remember you helping me into the bunk but I think you came there with me.’ Oliver sounded confused and a bit angry. ‘What are you trying Oliver?’ I spat, acting hurt. Oliver opened his mouth but didn’t say anything. Soon he closed it and got up, kicking the chair and the he left, hands tucked into his pockets.

‘Fuck, he is annoying.’ I yelled as angrily as I managed. ‘You sounded like Danny on stage.’ Cameron sounded surprised. I rolled my eyes and got off from the couch to finish my makeup and hair. ‘He looked pissed.’ Amanda laughed and sat on the second chair next to the ‘vanity’. ‘Sykes was here?’ Ben walked into the lounge. I nodded and handed him the straightener. He didn’t question me, just took it and reached for the comb. ‘Mate, hate to say this, but you are her bitch.’ Cameron patted Ben’s shoulder as he straightened the hair on the back of my head. ‘Where do you think you are going Liddell?’ Amanda cleared her throat. Cameron turned around and Amanda handed him her straightener. ‘I know you know what to do.’ She smiled and high-fived me, then Ben.

‘Isn’t it little bit dangerous to walk around looking like that?’ Austin smirked. I light my cigarette and sat down on the chair besides our bus. ‘Like what?’ I breathed the smoke out. ‘Ripped skinnies, cropped Slipknot shirt. Wait a minute, is that my shirt?’ He asked, staring the oversize shirt that I had tied on knot around my hips, to make it shorter. ‘Maybe, maybe I found it from my bunk, maybe someone left it there.’ I smirked and used my seductive tone. Austin laughed a bit. God I could melt, his laughter was amazing, so cute but still kind of manly.

‘We have sound check in few, want to come?’ Austin asked as I got up from the chair and threw the cigarette butt to the ground. ‘Sure, let me just grab my phone which I don’t know how to use, because some fucking knobhead bought me too complicated phone.’ I cursed. Austin broke into a loud laughter. ‘I’m so marrying you if no one else is.’ He said between laughs. I blushed, and quickly hopped into the bus. ‘I’m going to Mice’s sound check, see you there.’ I pecked Ben’s cheek and skipped in to the bunk area. I climbed into my bunk and tried to find the phone. I had no memory where I threw it this morning, but I hoped I would find it soon, so Austin wouldn’t be late.

‘Found it.’ I sang and took Austin’s hand. ‘How is everything, your state, is the medication working?’ Austin awkwardly asked, tracing circles on my palm with his thumb. ‘Everything’s fine, medication is working, or have you seen me having panic attacks or anything?’ I laughed. The conversation ended there. ‘Hey, I could teach you use your phone later, I mean I have the same phone and I’m kind of pro using it.’ Austin smiled and I nodded. ‘It’s a date, but now, go do your thing.’ I pushed him onto the stage. Soon as Austin left me standing alone someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around. ‘Aaron.’ I almost yelled bit he covered my mouth. ‘I’m going to surprise the guys at the show tonight.’ He laughed and hugged me.

Aaron was one of the friends I had met, before they joined any bands. Well he was the only one besides Alan. I was shocked and surprised when I heard that both of my dearest friends were in the same band. I call it fate; it’s nice to know your best friends come along, not to mention play in the same band. Aaron asked me few questions about things he had missed, before he had to run. ‘Guys are coming off the stage, got to go princess-he pecked my cheek, next to the jewelry-oh and I love the hair and the cheek things.’ He smiled and disappeared.

‘How about I help you with that phone now?’ Austin asked and hugged me. ‘Sure.’ I hugged back and he took me to his bus. Rest of the band probably stayed at the building, because I didn’t notice them coming from the stage or anything.

‘And that’s how you send it.’ Austin sounded really frustrated. ‘I’m sorry; I know how annoying I can be.’ I stared at my feet. ‘It’s just that it’s too simple for you.’ Austin laughed and moved closer to me. ‘Promise you won’t hit me or hate me?’ Austin whispered. ‘Last time I heard something like that I was told that my boyfriend has another girlfriend.’ I laughed. ‘I promise.’ Austin smiled and placed his right hand on my cheek. He leaned closer, until there was just inch between our lips. Austin pressed his forehead against mine and I felt his warm breathe on my face, which almost like drugged me. ‘Kiss me already.’ I whispered. Austin’s lips curled into a playful smile, before he closed the gap between our lips.

His lips were soft and felt right on mine, like meant to be. It sound cliché but who cares, I felt something inside of me, something I never felt with Oliver. When Austin pulled away, I whined as protest making him smirk. He rubbed his pierced nose against mine and I felt the cold metal ring touching the tip of my nose few times. ‘Watch our show?’ He whispered, still keeping his forehead against mine. ‘If you kiss me again.’ I whispered back and this time, I closed the gap. I just needed his lips on mine, I needed Austin.

‘This song is called O.G. Loko.’ Austin yelled into his microphone and started to jump up and down, motioning the audience to do the same. Band started to play, and fuck that look of happiness on Austin’s face when Aaron ran on stage, getting huge applauds. ‘Let’s start this again.’ Austin laughed, and the band started again.

‘I'm coming in hot, I'm coming in fast! Take my time, It's so damn hard! I'll make this last, I'm the artist. Paints in white, your skin canvas. I'll leave you scratching, gasping, screaming, screaming. I was lost until I found myself inside of you. My friend, my love, my life, my truth be told I would set my whole world on fire just to watch it burn in your eyes.’ Austin screamed, and looked at me. I Smiled at him and he went back to the screaming, which was his job. Alan jumped up and down, playing perfectly. Aaron sang with Austin and their show was perfect, even though Tino messed up on part of the Let Live, but his drummer, nobody in the audience noticed anything.

‘This song is dedicated to my Ex-Wife and for the first time, I’m really that she cheated on me, if she wouldn’t have done that, I wouldn’t have kissed the most beautiful girl in the whole world tonight.’ He smiled at me, making me blush. ‘This is The Depths.’ Austin started to sing, well scream. I stared at Austin, until something else caught my eyes. Oliver was standing on the other side of the stage, staring at me, with a hurt expression on his face, but I was too Starstruck for Austin Carlile to let anyone bring me down.

Austin ran off the stage, straight into my open arms, pressing his lips against mine. I could still feel the fireworks in our kiss. Austin pulled away smiling. ‘Did you feel that?’ He whispered into my ear. ‘What?’ I blushed. He smirked and kissed me again. ‘That.’ He smirked and left me standing on my own. It took me few seconds to realize he left. ‘Told you so.’ Alan laughed and took my hand, pulling me towards the dressing room, where my brother sat with his mates. Alan let my arm fall as he let go of it, going to the mini fridge on the corner of the room.

I glanced at Ben, noticing Danny and James was missing from the couch and they were sitting on the table in front of it, but still there was five people sitting. I looked at the two strangers. ‘Hello Dalia.’ My mother’s repulsive voice echoed in my head. Ben stared at me asking forgiveness with his eyes. ‘You look different.’ My dad smiled. ‘She looks awful.’ My mother spat. I told myself to breathe in and out, but it didn’t seem to help at all. ‘Thank you mother, I got it from you, and seems like you haven’t changed a bit.’ I spat. Ben got up from the couch and hugged me. ‘I’m sorry. I give them money and they will leave.’ He whispered. I don’t know what kind of world do my parents live in, but thinking Ben has enough money to keep them alive was just utter bullshit. ‘If you two are after our money, you can go. We have just enough to keep us alive and comfortable.’ I cried, yelling at my parents. Ben stared at his feet, not knowing what to say. ‘You don’t deserve to live comfortable.’ Mom hissed. ‘Mrs. Bruce, that’s enough.’ Danny spat. ‘Don’t talk to me like that Daniel, I might been nice to you when you were kid, but now I don’t give a damn about you and your feelings.’ She yelled. James had to grab Danny’s arm and stop him before he hit my mother.

‘I guess you are the lovely Mrs. Bruce?’ Austin asked as he entered the room and wrapped his arms around me, pulling my body tightly against his. ‘Let me guess, you pay him around a thousand a day.’ My mother spat at Austin, whose muscles tightened around me, almost crushing my body. ‘I called the security.’ Alan informed. Austin relaxed a bit, still holding me tighter that was necessary. ‘How dare you.’ My mother spat. But before she could say anything else, security ran in and Danny pointed them the two persons to take out. ‘I’m sorry.’ My dad whispered as the security escorted them past us, out of the room and the building.

I turned around in Austin’s arms and cried into his shirt. ‘Don’t worry.’ He hugged me. Ben joined the hug, and soon both two bands were hugging us. ‘I love group hugs.’ Ben muttered ironically when he was almost crushed by Danny.
♠ ♠ ♠
words: 3 211
uploaded: 26.3.2013