Sequel: Do You Remember Us?
Status: few days long brake from this fic. bad writers block. see you soon.

What If We Don't See Each Other Again?

Empty words and useless trust

Alan mobbed days, because Ariel couldn’t come on tour with us. I tried to make him forget her, feeling guilty for meeting her and making Alan notice her. Everything with Austin was perfect, making all seem perfect. Oliver though had started to try to get me back, but Amanda fought that battle so I didn’t have to risk my happiness I had finally reached.

Club Nokia, Los Angeles California. 19.9.2013 second last day of the tour.

Amanda and I had spent the whole morning, crying. ‘I don’t want you to go; I’m going to miss you.’ I sobbed and hugged my new girl-best friend. ‘I know love; I’m going to miss you.’ She cried and hugged me back. ‘Fucking hell, could you two just stop that, we have the whole day and tomorrow.’ Sam sighed, shaking his head at us. I wanted to take my shoes off and throw them at him, but I had no time to start doing such thing, I had to start packing. All my clothes were scattered around the buss and I had no idea where the rest of my stuff was.

‘I have to go and make sure Mice’s are ready.’ I sighed and got up from the couch where I had spent many hours with Amanda. We were going to some club, as a good bye party or something like that and we were leaving in an hour. I straightened my black cocktail dress and headed to the Mice bus.
‘Dalia.’ I heard Oliver yell. I was almost on the bus. There was a huge battle going on I my head about should I just ignore Oliver and keep going or should I find out what he has to say. ‘Oliver.’ I sighed and mentally slapped myself. Oliver rushed over me. ‘I need to talk to you.’ He almost begged and I nodded, not finding much interest in talking, especially to him.

Oliver stared me with his sad brown eyes, scratching his neck nervously. ‘I still love you, Dalia.’ He almost whispered. I shook my head in disbelieve. ‘Oliver, if you loved me, you would have broken up with Amanda, before you asked me to be yours.’ I spat and suddenly felt bad. I felt sympathy for Oliver. ‘I know.’ He cried. ‘But can’t you see how much this is killing me, I really do love you. You are beautiful, funny, even with your condition. I want to make sure you are fine, that you are happy. Dalia Irene Bruce I love you.’

I felt like crying and screaming. I did love Oliver, I wanted to tell it to him, but I don’t know if I can. I watched how he cried in front of me. ‘Please, that look in your eyes, you love me.’ Oliver sobbed. ‘Oliver.’ I begged, he closed the gap between us, so he stood against me. ‘Please.’ He whispered into my ear and planted a soft kiss on my neck.

‘Oliver Scott Sykes I love you.’ I screamed. ‘Is that what you wanted to hear, I love you.’ I yelled, feeling tears forming into my eyes. His lips curved into a small smile. ‘But I love Austin too.’ I stated, pushed him further from me and walked into Mice’s bus.
Everyone was in the front lounge, staring at me, eyes wide and mouths hanging open. ‘You heard that?’ I nervously laughed and tried to find Austin’s eyes. ‘Dalia.’ Tino sadly nodded. When my eyes finally met Austin’s all I saw was hate, disappointment and pain.

‘Austin, don’t hate me, I said I love you too.’ I sobbed and fell on my knees on the bus floor. I pressed my head into my hands and cried. Loud sigh broke through the sound of my sobbing. ‘I don’t hate you Dalia, I know you still care about Sykes, it’s just little hard to heard.’ He walked over me and lifted me up. Alan shooed Tino and Phil out and they left without any protest, giving me sympathizing looks. Austin pulled me on his lap on the couch and Aaron and Alan sat on the different sides of Austin.

There I was, crying in the lap of my boyfriend with my two best mates trying to cheer me and it didn’t take long for Ben, Lee, Jordan and Cameron to join us. These were the people that meant the world to me. Part of me wished I would never walked into that bus, day before the tour, but if I hadn’t I wouldn’t have met my new family.

I decided not to go with the lads; I had no strength at the moment. Cameron stayed with me, which was strange when normally Cameron was the one to want to drink and grin himself onto some bird in the club, but it was nice. We sat in our bus, and I watched Cameron’s pathetic attempt to make food.
‘No.’ I shook my head. ‘Have you ever cooked soy?’ I asked, taking the soy grain package from Cameron. ‘Well, no I’m team meat.’ He rolled his eyes. ‘I promise, if you do this right-I shook the package in my hand- it will taste like meat, that’s why Ben doesn’t complain when he eats with me.’ weak laugh escaped my lips. ‘So Ben is a part time vegetarian?’ A third person appeared into our bus. ‘Sykes I don’t think you should be here right now.’ Cameron put his hand on my back. I shook my head. ‘You can stay, if you teach Cameron to make soy food, I don’t feel like cooking at the moment.’ I smiled.

‘Hey, mate it’s not that hard, add the fucking cup of flour into it.’ Oliver sighed, frustrated as hell. I sat on the table, laughing at the sight of two adult men trying to make food, ending up covering themselves in flour. I don’t know how that was even possible when they needed just a small cup of them to add into the sauce. ‘Stop laughing at us.’ Cameron murmured. ‘I can’t you two are hopeless.’ I giggled and wiped away the happy tears from the corner of my eyes. ‘Cheers mate.’ Oliver laughed.
It took a bit longer than it was supposed to, but they finally got the sauce and pasta ready. It was weird how all the hate I had against Oliver disappeared, like at the moment when I yelled at him in front of Mice’s bus, every feeling of hate or disgust just went away.

‘Mate, your phone is ringing.’ Oliver poked Cameron’s head.

‘Well hello Benjamin.’ He answered, sounding extra British. ‘No, Sykes helped, and bloody hell he has the shortest temper.’ Cameron laughed. Oliver rolled his eyes and stuffed food into his mouth. ‘No, should he?’ Cameron looked at me. ‘Okay, sure I think they won’t mind.’ He sighed. I heard Oliver whisper me to eat, since I hadn’t even touched the food yet. While I ate, I listened to the phone conversation really carefully.

‘What do you mean they left?’ Cameron sounded confused. ‘I’m sure he just got really wanked Ben and she is helping him back here.’ He sighed, rubbing his temple. ‘Yeah, I’ll go check.’ He hangs up, put the plate on the table from his lap and left, not saying a word. We did the same and followed him to the Mice’s bus. The lights were on in the front and the door wasn't locked.

We walked through the open door and the front lounge, which was full of clothes that were just thrown everywhere, not caring where they land. Two particular pieces of clothing got my attention. ‘Austin’s slipknot shirt.’ I gulped and I bent down to grab it from the floor. The other thing I noticed was Amanda’s purse on the couch.

Suddenly Oliver took my hand and dragged me out of the bus. ‘Don’t cry love.’ He wiped my tears away and I didn’t even notice I was crying. Oliver kept dragging me towards my bus, ignoring Austin’s yells after me. Soon Cameron joined us, dragging naked and obviously drunk Amanda behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
words: 1 348
uploaded: 30.3.2013

This was the last chapter, thank you for all the readers. There is going to be a sequel, so until that, good bye <3