Sequel: Do You Remember Us?
Status: few days long brake from this fic. bad writers block. see you soon.

What If We Don't See Each Other Again?

Baby Sykes and Sykes, Carlile and crushes.

'Wake up you twat. It's ten.' Danny yelled and pulled the curtain of my bunk open. 'I've been up for two hours, now shut up, Austin is still sleeping.' I whispered. Danny just smiled at the sight of Austin's arms around my body, pulling me against his body.'I'm up, been a while. I wanted to cuddle.' Austin giggled and buried his face into my neck. Danny laughed. 'James bought Starbucks, oh yeah, cunt you need to go grocery shopping.' He said and walked away. 'Its miss cunt to you.' I yelled after him.

'Don't yell.' Austin groaned moving my pink hair from my neck and planted few kisses on the bare skin. 'Does somebody have hangover.' I said like I would have been talking to a baby. Austin nodded. 'Well, not my fault, you shouldn't get so wanked if you can't take it in the morning.' I laughed and Austin pushed me out of my bunk. Deserved that.' I sighed and pulled Austin out of the bunk.

'Good morning.' Amanda handed me my coffee. 'There is nothing good about mornings.' Austin yawned. 'Oh Austin, I didn't know you spent night here.' Amanda smirked. I rolled my eyes and went to sit on my brothers lap.

'What do you guys do today? Bring's guys were planning shopping trip.' Austin asked and sat besides Cameron on the other couch. 'We are going with them, I'm out of clean clothes.' Austin laughed. I don't know how I had missed it, but he wasn't wearing shirt. Oh well.

'So you are asking if we want to spend our day off, shopping?' Danny rolled his eyes. 'Yeah we would love to.'I said getting dirty look from Danny and a poke on my side by Ben. 'What? You guys have been out of clothes for a week now and you guys stink.' I laughed so hard that I almost fell on the floor. 'I'm in, shopping with baby Bruce is fun.' James laughed. Amanda was also coming and she got the others to come too saying she needed new underwear and someone to be a judge. 'Boys and their dick brains.' I sighed loudly.

Austin left to his own bus to get ready. Ben and Amanda were fighting over what should I wear while I did my makeup and hair. Cameron, once again was watching as I did so. Sam stole another shirt from me and James helped me to get dressed into my mint color shirt dress while Ben and Amanda were still fighting in the bunk area.

'Nude heels, shirt dress and hair open.' James yelled to them when he couldn't take it anymore. 'But.' Ben whined and James begged him to shut up.

'God you are beautiful, if Ben wouldn't kill me I would totally shag you.' Danny slapped my ass. 'Heard that.' Ben shoot daggers from his eyes towards Danny. 'Sorry Benny, its just the truth.' Sam calmly said and hugged me from behind, which must have look epic due the fact that Sam is tinier than me and I'm wearing heels.

'stop fantasising about my sister.' Ben whined and ripped Sam off of me, dragging him along.

'Dalia' Alan gasped faking to wipe a tear from his cheek. 'You are so beautiful.' He sobbed. 'Thanks I picked the outfit.' James laughed. Everyone was already on our bus.

I joined the smokers Alan, Ben, Danny, Cameron, James, Matt and Tino, who stood as their own group. Oliver too, which surprised me. I wanted to ask him since when has he been smoking, but Tino was faster. I didn't mind, I wouldn't probably even asked, I didn't find any interest to talk to him.

'Just started again.' He mumbled and took a drag from the stick between his fingers.

I felt arms sneak around my waist, and Amanda's head appeared on my shoulder. 'Give me.' she sang with her adorable Scottish accent and i put the cigarette in between her nude lips. 'I smoke occasionally.' she giggled and blew the smoke on Matt's face.

The avenue wasn't far away from the shopping centre where we wanted, so we walked. We were stopped few times by fans who wanted pictures with their heroes. Everyone of them asked me the same question. 'who the fuck are you supposed to be?' some of the even added the 'a bandslut?' I just shook my head laughing, earning confused looks. 'Dalia Irene Bruce.' I introduced myself and they were starstruck.

Oliver and Jordan walked ahead of us followed by Phil, Vegan, Lee and Sam talking some shit about guitars, basses and how they really wished that Aaron would make it to the Germany. Aaron had been missing half of the tour because personal reasons and Sam and Vegan have been filling his spot in every show.

Behind them were Danny and James, singing. James's singing was little out of note, but it didn't seem to stop him, even if it should have.

Alan was holding Austin's right hand and I was holding the left. Ben had his arm around my torso and Tino and Cameron were trying to make make Matt fall because he had his shoelaces open. Amanda was walking behind me, grabbing my hair and yelling, 'faster my pink pony.'

I swear to god, everyone must think us as a pack of little children.
'you want to get something to eat.' Oliver asked, but really no one paid much attention to him. He asked again little louder, still nothing. 'Fucking hell you deaf twats, Oliver asked if you want to get something to eat, so you are better to answer to him or I'm going to kick your nut so deep that you might as well change sex.' I yelled. Everyone stopped and stared at me, mouths hanging open. Oliver gave me a careful smirk but let it drop when I didn't return the gesture.

'Bloody hell, baby Bruce is fucking hot when she is angry.' Danny wolf whistled. 'McDonald's sounds fine.' Lee nervously laughed. Austin's grip on my hand tightened and he started to laugh. 'If any of you aren't marrying this girl, I am.' he laughed and soon did almost everyone else. Amanda kept playing with my hair and we all walked to the nearest McDonald.

'My brother is joining us.' Oliver informed. 'Yay, another Sykes to keep an eye on.' Matt laughed. I knew about Oliver's little brother, Tom. He sounded like an opposite of his big brother. Tom was an amazing photographer and a really funny lad. I spoke with him few times on phone as Oliver arranged few things with Drop Dead.

'Should rest of us ask our little sisters and brothers to join the tour?' Phil laughed. 'We all don't have little siblings.' Austin pouted.

We ordered our food and sat on tables by bands. Those who didn't fit with their band sat together on a smaller table, which included me, Amanda and Tom, who had just arrived.

Oliver kept glancing over us. It was kind of ironic how his little brother and two ex girlfriends were forced to sit together.

'i heard what that asswipe did to you two.' Tom's blue eyes begged forgiveness. 'who cares.' Amanda sighed and pecked my cheek. 'He brought us two together.' She smiled and so did I.

I watched as Tom and even Amanda ate their burgers, talking about the new Drop Dead photo shoot happening in winter. Tom sounded surprised that Amanda was willing to work with Oliver. She said it was easy money and her as their model really lured teens to buy the designs, which meant money.

Everyone was so into their worlds that no one seemed to notice that I wasn't eating, I didn't even open the wrappers that had a green 'vegetarian' sticker on them. I collected Tom's and Amanda's wrappers and boxes, piling them over my burger and soon as they were done, I dumped the rubbish into a bin closest to our table.

We were wondering around some mall going into different clothing stores, looking for jeans and shirts for the guys.
'Austin, what's your size?' Amanda asked and went through a rack of jeans. Austin replied, making Amanda look really pissed. 'You really let me go through all these piles before you told me your size can only bee found from the girls section.' She sighed and went to fetch Austin some jeans.

I didn't really find anything worth fitting, so I informed the guys that I was changing shop and for my luck, Oliver was doing the same.

'Where do you want to go?' He asks awkwardly, standing hands tucked into his hoodies pockets. I sighed and looked around for something I would want to check out.

'There.' I pointed at one shop. 'But that's a tattoo parlour.' Oliver said like I didn't know. 'yeah.' I rudely answered and walked in.

'Hello love, how can I help you?' the man behind the counter full of piercing jewelry asked. 'i want new piercing but I don't know what to take. Any suggestions?' I asked, playing with my septum. 'well I would want to say nipples, but I really think you would look good with cheeks.' the man smirked.

'So remember to take water after every meal and make sure they are clean.' the man, Joshua smiled. Oliver had sat waiting for me the whole time. I was just about to pay, when Oliver pushed me aside and handed Joshua a hundred pounds. 'You have sweet boyfriend.' Joshua smile and I shook my head. 'He is not my boyfriend, and will never bee.' I spat. 'again.' Oliver whispered getting mean look from me.

'Guess who?' Alan attacked and covered my eyes. 'Hey watch for my cheeks Ashby.' I laughed. 'why?' he turned me around. 'You really did that, alone. Fuck sakes Dalia.' Alan laughed. 'i paid, so she wasn't alone.' Oliver said, staring at his feet. 'Are you trying to buy her back.' Ben laughed and took my face into his hands. 'looks good sis. Poor Austin won't be getting blowjob's for a while.' Ben laughed and let my face be, which was probably matching my hair now.

Ben had forced Oliver to accept hundred pounds from him, because he didn't want him to use money on me.

'Fucking hell Dalia.' Austin smiled, getting everyone rush over to see why was he yelling my name.

'Sorry mate, no blowjob's for a while. Sucks to be you.' Matt patted Austin's back. Everyone started to joke about that and I started to blush even more.

'Beautiful.' Austin whispered and planted a kiss on both of my cheeks, right above the jewelry. I groaned and hid my face into his neck.

'Did you find jeans for yourself?' I breathed against his neck, making his whole body shiver. I felt how his neck tightened as he swallowed and nodded carefully. He placed his hands on my hips.
I got an stupid idea. I lifted my head up just a bit before pressing my lips over his geisha tattoo, kissing it slowly. I started to giggle softly as he dug his nails into my dress, pulling me closer his body. I kissed the spot few more times, making a small moan escape Austin's lips, before we were rudely interrupted by Cameron who asked if we could keep going.

'i don't know how did you manage to take that tattoo if a simple kiss made you moan.' i winked and skipped over Cameron, who wrapped his arm around my neck.

When i peaked over my shoulder i saw Austin standing still, staring me and trying to catch his breathe.

'Amanda, my phone is ringing.' I said to the Scottish girl. 'Well answer it.' She said. Few seconds passed. 'Oh sorry, it's in my purse.' Amanda was carrying all my necessary things in her purse, because I couldn't find my own from the bus.

'Dalia Irene Bruce.' I happily sang as I answered the phone.

'Hey honey, it's your dad, how's America?'
♠ ♠ ♠
Written on phone so...