Sequel: Do You Remember Us?
Status: few days long brake from this fic. bad writers block. see you soon.

What If We Don't See Each Other Again?

***ed

In shock I looked at Amanda, who looked confused. ‘Get Ben here.’ I mouthed to her and she disappeared. ‘Hey Dad, I’m actually on tour with the band.’ I said and noticed Ben running towards me. ‘Oh, so I guess your brother’s band is famous now?’ Dad asked, not too excited. ‘Yah dad- I looked at Ben- they are one of the biggest bands in the world at the moment.’ I swallowed. Ben tried to take my phone from me, but I shooed him off. ‘Well, maybe I should Google your brother, isn’t that what you kids do these days?’ He laughed nervously and next thing I heard was the familiar computer going on melody. ‘Are you going to do that now? Really dad?’ I sighed and heart the keyboard tapping. ‘Just wait a second honey.’ Dad said.

‘Why was Amanda running around, looking panicked?’ Alan asked, running on our direction. He looked exhausted, like he would have run a marathon. I lifted my finger on my lips, telling him to be quiet. ‘You are in London?’ Dad gasped. I started to panic so I handed the phone on Ben. ‘Dad googled you, he knows we are in London, I don’t want to talk to him.’ I whispered. ‘Hey father.’ Ben spat into the phone, like the word father would have been the worst curse in the world. ‘Yes.’ Ben nodded, ‘No.’ he looked frustrated, and he was chewing his lip piercings. ‘Yes, she is fine now.’ Ben singed and looked at me. Alan stood next to me, confused about what was going on. He knew our story, so when I whispered him the word ‘dad’ he closed me into a tight hug.

‘I should have known, you know it’s pathetic to call to your daughter just to ask if she could lend you money.’ Ben yelled at the phone, earning looks from the people at the mall, but he didn’t care, he kept yelling at the phone, until he threw it to the wall, breaking it into a million pieces. ‘Gee thanks Ben, now I need a new phone.’ Ben was ripping his hair off. ‘Ben, stop.’ I hugged him but he pushed me away. ‘They lost all their money.’ He spat and then sighed. ‘I’m sorry about your phone.’ He kissed my forehead.

Amanda and Alan were looking at us; I could feel their eyes burn a hole into my back. It took fifteen minutes to get Ben calm down properly and by then, everyone was around us. Cameron had picked the pieces of my phone from the ground. Oliver had gone to buy me a new phone with his little brother, even if I resisted and told him I could by my own. Of course him being the stupidest fuck on the earth he didn’t listen and came back with the new iPhone 5.

‘Is there something we could do to cheer you guys up?’ Tino asked, scratching his neck. I looked into my big brother’s eyes and he looked into mine. Smile crept on both of our faces. ‘Get trunk.’ We said in unison, making everyone laugh at our answer and the fact that our eyes were shining in an idiotic way. ‘Are you two sure you aren’t like twins?’ Tom laughed.

Around midnight, we were in one of the most popular nightclubs in London, and me being one of the biggest drunks with my brother, I had no idea what was the clubs name after my tenth drink. ‘Wait a minute princess, you shouldn’t be drinking.’ Austin took the shot from my hand and drank it himself. ‘It’s little too late for that.’ I blurred and headed to the dance floor, where most of my mates were, grinding themselves on some random girls. Around Amanda were probably ten guys, trying to get her attention. I giggled and steeled her from the poor bastards that thought they had a shot with my lady.
We started to dance, getting lustful looks from almost everyone in the club. Amanda was the horniest drunk I had ever met, and that means a lot when you live with Ben Bruce. Amanda rubbed her ass against my waist and I laughed. I was too drunk to care if Amanda would have fucked me on the spot. ‘May I have her?’ Matt whispered into my ear, with his whiskey breath hitting my skin. I nodded giggling and left, leaving Amanda on the arms of Matt.

I headed to the bar and sat on one of the stools. I ordered a drink and drank it, sitting legs crossed, watching how my alcoholic brother tried to make a move on Danny, probably not even knowing who he was hitting, or worst not knowing who he was himself. ‘Hey pretty bird.’ A man around his thirties blurred and sat on the stool next to me. He put his hand on my knee and looked me into eyes, letting his gaze slip towards my chest area. ‘Hey.’ I said before taking a sip from my fruity drink. ‘You look like you would need company, a bird like you shouldn’t be alone in a club like this.’ He smirked and I shook my head. ‘Well mate, see those guys on the dance floor, dancing around that tall girl?’ I pointed at Amanda’s direction where Matt, Vegan, Lee, Alan, Phil and Cameron were. The guy nodded. ‘Those are part of my mates.’ I giggled at the way they were all staring at Amanda. ‘But you are sitting alone, let me keep you company.’ He gave me another smirk. I shook my head. ‘See that tall guy sitting with his friends?’ I asked pointing at Austin, Tino, James, Sam and Jordan.‘ He nodded but said something about me still sitting alone.

I was getting really annoyed by this guy, he didn’t seem to get the hint that I didn’t want him to keep me company. ‘Well then there is my brother, with his best friend and one of my friends is sitting with them, so I’m not alone.’ I pointed at them. Oliver suddenly cached my gaze and looked at the guy next to me. ‘For the love of god.’ The man sighed. ‘You are sitting alone here and I’m really into keeping you company.’ He rubbed his temple. ‘Well I don’t need your company.’ I spat and downed my drink. I put the glass on the table and paid my drink. ‘Here you are love, let’s go dance?’ Oliver offered me his hand as a savior from the asswipe. ‘Yeah, this creep is getting on my nerves so much that I would be glad to go with you.’ I spat.

Bring Me the Horizon’s bus, 2.8.2013.

‘Oli, get your fat ass up from the bed.’ A loud yell woke me up. I had no idea where I was or how did I get out of the club. Wait, did someone say Oli? Someone had their arms around my naked body and this was not my bunk. I stared at the tattooed hands and started to panic. I opened the bunk curtain and saw Jordan sitting in his bunk. ‘Help me.’ I whispered to him. The look on Jordan’s face was priceless, but thinking about my situation I had no right to laugh at him. Jordan nodded and jumped out of his bunk. ‘What should I do?’ He whispered, staring at us, both naked. ‘Get me out of here.’ I cried.

Jordan lifted Oliver’s hands from my waist, carefully, not to wake him up, the he scooped me out of the bunk, first making sure it was just us two in the bunk area. ‘You fucked up.’ Jordan whispered. I nodded and felt how my eyes were staring to water. I didn’t even care that I was naked; I just started to cry, hugging Jordan. He rubbed my back and pecked my cheek. ‘Let’s make a deal.’ He smiled and handed me my underwear from the floor. ‘You came with me, from the club. Whatever Oliver says, you were with me, okay?’ He said, handing me one of his shirts, that clearly too big for even him to wear it. I pulled the white t-shirt on. ‘If you have to, say you slept with me, not Oliver.’ I nodded. ‘What if Oliver asks why was he naked?’ Jordan laughed at my question. ‘He wakes up naked at least two times a week.’ Jordan chuckled.

I collected the rest of my clothes, having problems finding my dress I wore last night and kissed Jordan, thanking him for everything. ‘Don’t you need pants?’ He looked me weirdly. I shook my head; the shirt covered my ass perfectly, so I didn’t bother. ‘Let me walk you into your bus.’ Jordan wrapped his arm around my waist and handed me my heels. I didn’t put them on, because I knew I was going to fall if I did.

‘Well good morning.’ Matt winked at us. ‘I can’t believe you shagged baby Bruce.’ Vegan sounded shocked. Jordan gave them a quick smile as I tried to hide my face into his chest. ‘I was afraid she was with Oliver.’ Lee sighed. ‘Tom, would you wake your brother up, his sleeping naked again.’ Jordan laughed a bit at his plan. Tom sighed. ‘He is my brother yeah, but it doesn’t mean that I enjoy seeing his dig.’ I couldn’t help but laugh.

‘I’m so fucked.’ I whispered as Jordan helped me into my bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
words: 1 579
uploaded: 26.3.2013
(i'm so going to re-write this chapter)