Status: COMEDY

Kessak

Mike Kasstka

"Fuck!" Tyler yelled at his laptop.

"Jesus christ Ty!" Phil ran down the stairs. "What!?"

"Everyone's onto us." he mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Phil sat beside him on the couch and stared at Bozie's twitter profile.

"Here," Boz typed something and then Mike Kostka's account popped up. He pointed to his latest tweet and Phil leaned in to look at it.

--Happy birthday @Bozie42. Welcome the 27th floor. I hope @PKessel81 treats you to a nice meal...just like every other night #mooch--

"What an ass!" Phil screeched in his high pitched female voice.

"I know! Mike Kasstka." Tyler rolled his eyes. "Who even invited him? Oh yeah it was that dumb fucking Brian Bu--"

"Hey!" Phil slapped Tyler's hand lightly. "Don't talk about Burkie like that."

"But baby, he wanted to trade me for Luonhoe!" Bozie reminded.

"Because he had no choice, okay?" Phil shot back angrily. "What matters is that we're both here because of him."

"You're right," Tyler sighed. "I'm sorry."

Phil put his head on his boy friend's chest and changed the topic back, "Let's not worry about the tweet, okay? Everyone thinks we're just best friends."

"He hash-tagged mooch! Like, smooch!" Bozie rubbed his temples, trying to stay calm.

"People will just laugh," Phil sat up and brought the laptop on his lap. "See, fans replied with 'hahaha omg' and '#bromance!' It's fine." he comforted him.

"Look at this picture," Tyler turned the laptop to him and typed @neilwiseblott in the search bar.

It said, --Happy Birthday @Bozie42 . @stafflink1 wanted to know why @PKessel81 didn't pick up your tab. #chipotlemmmgood-- with an attached picture. It had Tyler and Phil's backs facing the camera, since the boys were ordering food, just a couple hours ago.

"Why can't they just leave us alone?" Phil crossed his arms like the 6 year old brat he is.

Tyler sighed again and closed the laptop shut. He pulled Phil into his arms and they hugged for a minute, with no words.

"Thanks for the lunch today, honey." Bozie kissed Phil's forehead. "And maybe I'm just over-thinking this. Maybe they really do think we're only best friends."

"It's true, we are best friends, but they will never find out about what we really are." Phil brushed his thumb along Tyler's cheek.

"I hate keeping it a secret." Ty bit his bottom lip.

"Me too, but it's for the best." Phil pressed his lips against Tyler's and then looked at him again. "I love you."

"I love you more." Ty blushed. He leaned in again and kissed him with passion.
♠ ♠ ♠
1st chapter of Kessak finally but yeahhh mannn Bert and Ernie